Chapter 1: MIA

Agent Provocateur

Sehun smirked and took out Luhan's earpiece, tossed it onto the bedside table, and kissed the skin just below his ear. Then he took out his own earpiece and picked Luhan up, spinning him around to push him against the wall as the smaller boy wrapped his legs around the tall one.

"We have the room for the rest of the night. Why don't we put it to use?"

------------

"Guys!" Minseok rushed into the hotel bedroom. "Yixing is missing!"

"Ugh, can't this wait until later?" Sehun growled. Luhan's face was bright red. His shirt was half ed and he had already pulled Sehun's off. Great timing, Minseok.

"No, it can't, did you hear me? I said Yixing is missing. This isn't a thing that we can ignore!" Minseok didn't look either of his friends in the eye.

"And why does this concern us? Can't someone else deal with it? Can't you deal with it?"

"It concerns you two," Minseok glanced at the two briefly, thankful that the two were readjusting their clothes, "because we're all friends, and friends don't leave each other."

"But doesn't he go missing all the time?" Luhan muttered, then raised his voice to a normal tone. "What makes this time any different?"

"He's silent."

"Is his earpiece in?"

"I don't know. I can't even get a signal to it, which means only one thing-"

"It's broken?" Joonmyeon's shriek came through Minseok's earpiece, reminding him that other two weren't wearing theirs. He picked them up from the bedside table and tossed them to the now fully-clothed men.

"Yes, Joonmyeon, it's broken," Minseok answered, rubbing his temples. "And please don't scream like that again."

"Did Yixing go somewhere today?" Luhan asked, nodding to Minseok and Sehun. He picked up his bag of bloody towels as the other two took the body bag and headed for the back exits. By now, Baekhyun had already hacked the camera systems, and any security guards wouldn't be a problem. Not that they'd kill the guards. They didn't kill the innocent unless it was to keep themselves safe and it was unavoidable. They did, however, know how to knock men out with their bare hands - all of them did.

"He had a mission at some manor today. Was supposed to break into some guy's safe, steal some documents, come back and give them to the client he was working for."

"Very descriptive. What was the last thing you heard from him?" Sehun asked.

"It was a really staticky 'I've arrived at the manor,' and the slightly creaking opening of a door. Then it cut out. That was an hour ago. I would've thought he'd be back by now, but.." Minseok trailed off. Luhan stepped in front of him and hugged him.

"Don't cry, Minseok. We'll get him back," Luhan whispered. Sehun didn't feel jealous when he knew Minseok was almost crying over Yixing.

"Everyone, meet up at HQ, now!" Kris's voice snapped through the earpiece. "We're going to find Yixing." Luhan and Minseok broke their embrace to continue walking.

"I knew we shouldn't have trusted him alone.." Zitao started.

"It's not his fault! He could be-" Minseok's voice broke and he fell on the floor, a sob choking out of his throat. Luhan rushed over to help pull him up, and Sehun felt angry. Not jealous, but angry. What the hell was Zitao thinking? He pushed a button to transmit a message to Zitao and Zitao only.

"Get out of your little happy bubble. When was the last time you even put yourself in any danger for any sort of mission? When was the last time you took one for the team? Do you even care any more?" Sehun whisper-screamed. Click. Whatever Zitao said next, he'd be the only one to hear. Sehun couldn't help his anger and took the low blow. "What if Kris went missing again?"

"Don't say that," Zitao growled. "You know just as well as I do that he barely made it out alive-"

"And you think that puts you in a position to make fun of Yixing because he's probably in the same damn situation? What kind of friend are you?"

"Kkaebsooong."

"GODDAMMIT, BAEKHYUN!" Sehun and Zitao yelled at the same time.

"Why do you always have to hack into things?" Sehun said, sighing.

"You two went silent, so I figured something was up. Anyways, Sehun does have a point."

"I don't care," Zitao muttered.

"I'm trying to teach you about life."

"I just said I don't care."

"Just stop fighting and get back to HQ."

------------

Minseok, Sehun, and Luhan walked through the doors of HQ. Minseok's eyes were still puffy but he seemed fine for now. They looked at each other, nodded, and headed into the elevator. Sehun grabbed his wallet (which definitely did not have Pinku Pinku on it, shut up) from his back pocket, pulled out his special access card, and slid it into the card reader. Then he punched in his code on the side panel, 35AN, and pushed the button for floor 19.

"Hey, Sehun," Minseok mumbled after a minute, "do you think Yixing is okay? I mean, the last time we were in a situation where someone went missing-"

"He got out alive," Sehun cut him off. "It was messy, it was dangerous, and it was just generally terrible. But Kris got out alive." The elevator door opened.

"Thank God Joonmyeon knows some first aid stuff though, or else he'd have died."

"And that is exactly why I'm coming with," Joonmyeon said with a smirk. "We all are."

"Even me," Kris added as he walked up with the slightly-smaller boy, Zitao, hanging on his arm. Sehun jokingly gagged and Zitao hit him on the arm.

"You're the one who was about to make out with Luhan with your earpiece in!" Zitao screamed. "God, Sehun, you're so-"

"Yeah, I know," Sehun cut him off, sighing. Zitao looked at him, confused. "I'm so amazing and handsome and you totally love me," he finished with a smirk.

"As if!"

"Oh come on, you're just mad because you're jealous that you don't get-"

"Could you please be quiet?" Jongdae walked up beside Joonmyeon. "Please?"

"Hi Jongdae!" Luhan spoke up with a smile.

"Hey. So, how'd the murder go?"

"It went fine."

"More than enough chit-chat for now," Kris said. "Come on, we have to find Yixing. Joonmyeon, tell them the plans." The others walked over then, besides Baekhyun.

The entire group of 12 would go to the manor after Baekhyun found out where it was. He was the best with technology, and whoever had come in to make the deal had lied about the location. He had to somehow track Yixing. Nobody really understood except for him, of course. He was the best with technology, but that's also because he was the only one that's good with it. Sehun, stealthiest only after Yixing himself, would sneak in with Baekhyun. Unfortunately, the best way to do that with the least amount of danger was through the sewers. Baekhyun had completely rebelled against the idea before being reminded that Yixing's life was on the line and that Joonmyeon could afford for him to take the longest shower he thought necessary afterwards. They would look for any traps so Baekhyun could disable them. As loud as the kid might be, he was pretty good with his detection and even better with his hacking. It wouldn't be a problem for him. He'd also disable all camera and sound systems, if there were any - but there definitely would be, considering Yixing had gone missing, earpiece and all. After the hacking was done, Luhan and Joonmyeon would politely knock on the front door and then proceed to knock out any guards that were in front. Zitao and Minseok would casually knock on the door to the garden in the back and try to gain entry. Jongin would be watching them just in case anything went wrong. Their main goal was to try to find any hidden security systems, after, of course, they knocked out the guards. Kris and Kyungsoo would head in next and sneak into the kitchen through the garden to make sure that nobody was there that could hear them - and if there was, they'd wait until Kyungsoo could poison whatever they were eating or drinking, or, if that took too long, they'd just knock them out. Chanyeol and Jongdae would be the last ones to get in - through the front, so Luhan's and Joonmyeon's work wouldn't be in vain - and set up any traps that they deemed necessary, whether they were explosives or tripwires. Of course, it sounded a lot easier than it actually would be.

(A/N: Hey! Thanks to everyone who's subbed for subbing. I'll try to update at least a chapter a day. I'm really enjoying writing this so far! I keep going back and fixing typos and editing little mistakes that I make. Thanks for putting up with them!)