Wishes came true?

Princess Property
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every joy that we experience will fill a little space with the sadness time that we spent with joy. Finally, the sadness will end up with happy. That is a life that we experience every day, it is a living contradiction. Sadness and joy as opposed to our life everyday but Eunjung, an ordinary girl from the rural-area had a different experienced. She lose her parent when she was 16 and need to be independence to keep stand by her own two feet. Not just that, because her simple plain looking that different by any kid, she had a suffer from a languished with insults by people around her. Only god know, how hard that time for her to avoid those insulted. She is poor, dork and also lonely just spend her time with study. Not to mention that she is a smart student on her school but did anyone praised her? Of course not!


Eunjung life just filled with sadness, grief is considered to bring a bad luck since her childhood but the only thing that makes her impetus to deal with all that grief is a high expectation of a miracle. Miracle that would be changes her life one day.

 


In the middle of night and no one would came to the library that time just Eunjung the one who excited to read a book every night. Perhaps do some research but that’s not gonna happened because she already had those research on her brain. She has a gift of being smart! She didn’t want anything that will give her a headache. She usually reading a storybook if she had a time and that night, was her chance to read those fiction.


‘Yawn, what next?’ Eunjung yawned a while she rubbed her sleepy eyes. She looked around her but as usual no one will be seen around. She pout and rested her chin in desk. 'The Princess will go get her adventure and happily ever after!’ She read all those fiction book but finally, her eyes just catch on happily ever after word. 'Happily ever after?’ Abruptly, the tears was running down gently from her eyes and She quickly wipe it with her sleeve.


'Only if I can have those word to come into my life’ Eunjung sobbed while she hold her tears. 'I swear, I’ll be the happiest girl that ever life!’ The grinned finally made a shape on her lips. She confused by a life that she had been through with all the necessary tests she encountered, it was like living in a fairy tale world. She believes that life will bring profound meaning if she kept patient with all those challenge.


After she done with 12 book, she finally stretch to awake from her seat. She look her watch.


'It’s late, I should get going now!’ Eunjung pick up some book to borrow and gently out from the library.


She is a student at a college girl and will graduate this year. As always, the challenge for graduation are usually very large and hard. The big exam, a big event and target to have a nice GPA. Eunjung just only worried on how to face the world after she’s done with all this.


Eunjung managed to get out from library and searching for her car.


'There it is!’ Eunjung smiled weakly and quickly enter her car. Her car was totally old and many time need to be repair at workshop but she had no choice because she doesn’t had a money to afford a nice car. Anyway, she also like it, it was remind it to herself. How that things being abandoned by people because it was small and ugly.


'Okay let’s go!’ Eunjung pressed the handle and started to drive away.


It is a quiet and lonely night, where the street lights do not seem to illuminate the road . Unfortunately, with the car situation had made it more difficult for a shock would create enormous damage to the object.


'Aishh, where exactly light when I need it!’ Eunjung constantly mumbling and kept looking on the road. Without knowing, the light that she wished for suddenly appear but the things that make her heart pounding like hell was the book that she borrow was glowing until the bright light came appear and make the blur sight on Eunjung vision.


'Arghhh, what’s going on here!’ Eunjung closed her eyes tightly while she drove was totally made a disaster. Did the book glowing? Eunjung opened her eyes gently.


'Huh?’ Eunjung frowned in surprised. All the bright light that appear was abruptly gone. 'That’s weird?’ She looking sharply her eyes on the book without looking on the dark road. 'Dear book-book, i-if you can hear me? Can you glowing again?’ Eunjung made goofy face. Stupid, what am I saying now. Eunjung pouted while she wanted to look the road again but something was catching up her eyes to look on the book pages. It was the word, it’s changing! Her head look down to make it a clearly to see the word.


'W-wishes come true?’ Eunjung frowned.

 


Booom

 

'What was that!’ Eunjung finally pressed the brake handle quickly. 'Did I just h-hit s-someone!’ Eunjung eyes getting bigger in shocked, was dried and her hand was shaking badly of terrified. 'Please god, don’t tell me that I just hit someone!’ Eunjung cries a while bit her lips.


'H-help~’ someone moan.


'Dang it, I just hit someone. Did you just heard what I wish for…God?’ Eunjung mumbling and blamed this all to herself in guilty when heard someone groaning in pain at outside. She gently went out from her car. Eunjung heart made a faster beat as she stepped slowly to the front of her car. Please please please, just imagination! She bit her down lips while she was full of sweat on her forehead.


'Ugh!’ Eunjung heart almost dropped out and her mind was gonna explode after saw a girl wore a bride gown was laying in the road. Without any word, Eunjung rushed to help that girl. She squat down aside the laying girl.


'Miss miss, a-are you alright?’ Of course she’s not, you just hit her with a car! Eunjung slapped her forehead about her dumb. The girl doesn’t make any response.


’M-miss miss, please said something if you’re there!’ Eunjung poke her face. Who is this girl! The bang of that girl was covered all over her face until it’s hard to be seen.


Eunjung just wanted to help her but she need to recognise that girl first. She swipe the bang away from her face gently. 'And who are yooouuu!’ Eunjung heart didn’t beat a while, her eyes was bigger than usual and her mind was totally out from the real world. ’S-she’s pretty!’ It’s the first time Eunjung felt someone like that, it’s not like she never sees the beautiful person before but this time, it’ weird. The pink lips that has on that girl was totally y, and her face was totally gorgeous. 'Who is this girl?’ Eunjung was trembling of surprised by her.


Out of the blue, the girl eyes finally made some movement. She gently opened it. She saw a girl was kneeled down beside her. 'H-help me~’ she moan.


'Arghhhh, she’s alive!’ Eunjung screamed. 'Wait a minute, why am I screaming for. She’s alive. Woohoo, thanks god!’ She thought that she gonna get in jail after kill someone.


'Are you hurt?’


'Y-yes, can you h-help me?’


'Of course, Here let me help y~’ Eunjung didn’t finished her word after she heard sounds hoof was running toward them. 'Why I feel something terrible gonna happen after this?’

 


'PRINCESS JIYEON!’

 

A loud shouted was coming from their behind was make the girl was trembling in fear. 'They’re coming!’ She quickly pulled Eunjung arms tightly.


Eunjung just shocked when she did that. 'Who’re they?’ Eunjung asked haltingly because she knew the way the girl was react on her was totally a warning for Eunjung.


'You gotta help me now!’ She cries and shaking Eunjung arms badly.


'Huh?’ Eunjung frowned in clueless. 'What is she talking about and why she’s so afraid of?’

 


'THERE YOU ARE PRINCESS!’

 

 

Eunjung quickly look at back. 'P-Princess?’ Eunjung look the girl that already terrified. ’T-this girl is a p-princess?’ Eunjung turning back again and what she saw that a two men were wearing a royal guard and riding their horse. 'Who are they? What’s going on here!’

 


'Just give up already Princess and come with us!’ The man was talking to the girl next to Eunjung. He sound like a threat.


'NO!’ The girl hid herself on Eunjung back. She shook her head in protest on that man.


'Don’t be stubborn, come here!’ This time that man voice was changing into angry tone.


'I SAID NO!’


That man was totally lose his temper that time. The way of his facial expression was changing into red like a hulk but hulk green, just imagined him with red and that’s how he look that time. He totally mad!


'IF THAT WHAT YOU WISH. GO GET HER!’ He shouted.


The men getting closer to them. 'What’s going on here?’ Eunjung heart finally pounding faster again as the men with his horse make a quick movement to them.


'RUN!’ The girl shouted and pulled Eunjung hand.


'Hey hey, w-why would I need to r-run?’


'Just run already!’ They both entered Eunjung old car.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter