Safety place... I guess?

Princess Property
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV :

Am I going to die?

Who exactly she is?

Why I have this feeling?

Why everything dark right here?

Why I feel still moving?

SOMEONE HELP ME!

I’m going to die….arghhhhhh


Jiyeon was already felt a light was going to appear and take her away that night. The fear of dead is surrounded her and started to think she will never had her chances against them. Am I going to die?


End of POV

 

 

 

 

‘Arghhhhh’


'Will you shut it!’


'Who’s that, are you angel? Please don’t tell me that you are devil!’ Jiyeon knees started to become weak.


'No i’m not!’


'So, you are an angel?’


'No?’


Why everything is become different as I thought. This is not what she was expecting. This is too different! The moment she thought she gonna lose is already gone and changing into warm as she felt that she back again into the world. What exactly am I saying right now?


'Then who are you?’ Jiyeon said haltingly.


'Why don’t you see it for yourself?’


'How can I see? Everything is dark here!’ Am I blind?


'What are you talking about?’


'I’m talking about hell duhh, there is no way heaven will be this dark!’ No one will sure about it but I’m sure that heaven was not this look alike!


'What the….Aishh, just open your eyes!’

 

’…’

’…’

’…’


'Erghh~’ Jiyeon just realize that since she fall into the hill, she just closed her eyes tightly without opened it. 'That’s why everything is dark here?’ She murmured. Jiyeon gently opened her eyes. So from the first time, I am not blind? She scratched her head even though it was not feel itchy.

'What!’ Jiyeon shocked in silent. 'W-We’re survive?’ Jiyeon look at Eunjung that already laughing at her. 'B-But how?’ Jiyeon frowned. I’m not dead!


'Well, this is a shortcut road!’ Eunjung chuckled.


'Huh? But I saw the sign!! T-That doesn’t make any s-sense!’ Jiyeon shocked while a bit speechless with all happened. She sure that she clearly saw that they both were falling down into dark hill. How that possible for them to survive from it.


'Nuhh, forget that stupid sign. That just a bunch of coward people, they thought that road isn’t save!’ Eunjung laughed getting louder. 'This is the road that I always use to go to my house’


Finally, Jiyeon just realised that she being fool around this girl. She laughed hardly a while Jiyeon was trembling in fear and not to mention, she almost wanted to pee. Lucky, she didn’t!


'H-How could you!! You should telling me first before we did this. I thought, I am going to die this night!’ Jiyeon hit Eunjung arms harshly. Jiyeon exhaled out of relief breathe. This is very thoughtful moment that she had ever life.


'Ouch, hey stop it will ya. I’m still driving here!’ Eunjung pout. 'Besides, it is fun to see your face. You look~~’ this time Jiyeon showed Eunjung her deadly glare.


'Look what?’ Said Jiyeon while lifted up a book that she found on that car and threat Eunjung with her evil side.


'You look….hurmmm….hurmmm.. beautiful?!’ Eunjung rolled her eyes away.


'Yea right!’ she finally hit Eunjung head.

 

That night, Jiyeon was save by Eunjung from the men that chasing her but Eunjung still curious on what exactly happened between her and them and the most important, what exactly happened to herself. Why she getting involved with this situation.


'Okay listen here kiddo~’


'Princess’ Jiyeon quickly saying those word to Eunjung until it is hard for Eunjung listen it clearly.


’S-Sorry what?’ Eunjung frowned while raised up her brows.


'Its Princess for your information’


'Y-Yeah right…Princess?’ Eunjung chuckled.


'You don’t believe me!’


Doesn’t that Eunjung didn’t want to believe that she is a Princess but what kind of Princess running all night and finally wanted to die because just hit her car.


'Sort of~?’ Eunjung smiled weakly.


Jiyeon only froze in intense because Eunjung behaviour. 'I am Princess. My name is Princess Park Jiyeon, the royal family of Park and I am from T-ARA country!’ The Princess pout while showed her mad face to Eunjung.


’T-ARA country?’ Eunjung trying to recognise that but failed. 'Where exactly is that?’ Eunjung quickly shook her head.

 

'Never heard it!’ Eunjung whistling in annoying.


'This girl~’ wait Jiyeon don’t mad, please calm and polite as a Princess. React as a Princess! Jiyeon calmly took her breathe and made a beautiful smiled to Eunjung.


Eunjung realize that Jiyeon was smiling at her. 'W-What’s wrong with her right now?’ She never thought that an insult could make someone happy?


'Fine, where are we head off?’ Jiyeon asked politely.


'I wanna go to my home! Can you see that?’ She pointed her hand at outside.


Jiyeon quickly glance her eyes at outside. 'I-Is that y-your house?’ Jiyeon startled in cold when saw it.


'Yes’


'B-But that’s look like a cave’ Jiyeon eyes can’t blinked when saw abandoned house in the middle of forest. I’s not creepy but it can be compare to gloomy, neglected and poor? 'Why would she like to live in this place?’ Jiyeon frowned in shocked.


'Yah, that’s not a cave!’ Eunjung pout. She quickly out from her car and being followed by Jiyeon.


Eunjung started her stepped but abruptly stopped when she heard the princess also following her from back. She immediately turned her body to face Jiyeon.


'Where do you think that you’re going?’ Eunjung brows made a sharply shape when saw Jiyeon.


Jiyeon stopped for a while and lifted her head to face Eunjung. 'Y-your cave?’ Jiyeon smiled weakly with her goofy face.


'Oh no no no, you wouldn’t come to my cave…No, I mean my house!’ Eunjung pushed gently the Princess to step back.


'B-But my life in danger and I-I’m homeless!’ Jiyeon said haltingly while her sweet voice suddenly change into husky. 'Besides, you said that you want to help me?’ Jiyeon look at Eunjung with her innocent look.


That face again, I hate it! Eunjung rolled her eyes away from Jiyeon.


'N-No, I’ve made my mind. I think that, you’re just bring a bad influence to me. I’ll almost die this night!’ Eunjung yelled lightly at Jiyeon.


Oh no… I need to do something! Jiyeon it her lips and quickly think something that might help her to enter Eunjung home. I got it!


'Ugh…ouch…aw!’ Jiyeon groaning in pain. She hold her head while mumbling in front Eunjung like crazy patient.


Eunjung eyes immediately made a contact to Jiyeon. What’s wrong with her? She felt startled a bit about Jiyeon react.


'W-What’s wrong with you…A-Are you …alright?’ Eunjung quickly clutching her hand to Jiyeon arms.


Gotcha! Jiyeon smirked. ’M-My head…is hurt…Ouch, I wish …I was standing on rug!’


'W-Why?’ Eunjung said in worried tone.


'B-Because…’ Jiyeon eyes suddenly closed and she fall down into Eunjung arms.


'Ugh, Jiyeon..Jiyeon, are you alright?’ Eunjung froze while looking at the beautiful girl while laying in her arms. 'Arghhh, she’s fainted!’ Eunjung shouted and bit her lips. 'What should I do….what should I do!’ She poking Jiyeon cheek many times. 'Princess? Are you there, speak to me!’ Eunjung kept poking into her face.


Aishh, this girl is too dumb. If I was really fainted she still poking my face with her finger. JUST BRING ME INTO YOUR HOUSE! Jiyeon said to herself.


'Looks like I need to bring her to my home then. I don’t think there is a clinic will be open right now’ Eunjung sigh in exasperation. 'Okay, here we are!’ She lifted Jiyeon into her arms like a bridal style.


'W-What, wow Impressive’ Jiyeon shocked when girl around her height can carry her just like that.


'Aishh this kiddo… For a Princess, I think you are the worst Princess that I’ve ever meet and heard. You too heavy!’


'How dare you said that I’m heavy…oopps!’ Jiyeon accidentally burst out those word.


'Hey, you trick me! You’re just acting fainted!’ Eunjung let Jiyeon out from her grips until Jiyeon fall down into hard ground.


'Ouch’ stupid Ji, your plan almost working and you ruin it!


'How could you!’ Eunjung’s eyes rounded in mad. 'See, you’re a bad influence!’ Eunjung leave the hurted left in the ground in pain.


'Hey hey wait, okay I’m sorry!’ Jiyeon quickly raised up and held Eunjung left arms.


'Let go off me!’ Eunjung shaking her hand away from Jiyeon but failed after Jiyeon grip was totally stronger than she thought.


'Yah, I’m sorry!’ Jiyeon protest.


'No and no!’ Eunjung yelled at her.


With that last shouted, Jiyeon finally understand how rude she is if she continued to do that. It is not nice to force someone to help you Ji! Jiyeon let out a big exhaled of sigh breathe.


'Hmmm, Okay! I’m sorry for causing you into a trouble and thank you for saving my life!’ Jiyeon smiled and then bowed next to Eunjung.


Eunjung’s mind finally read a confusion. 'What’s wrong with this girl? Ugh, now I feel guilty!’ Eunjung just froze on where she was standing without any word out from and saw the girl in front of her bowed politely.


'Don’t worry, I will not disturbing you again. As a Princess, you’ve got my word!’


'Why I feel like this is sound of threaten?’ Eunjung said in her mind, watching the girl face was looking at her innocently and the way she smiled weakly was totally felt pity on her.


'I’m so sorry again, I will leave you now’ before Jiyeon wanted to make a stepped, she turned back. 'Oh before that, sorry for being rude but I still didn’t know your name yet. Can I know your name?’ Jiyeon grinned her lips.


But there was no response from Eunjung, only sound of blew wind of night can be heard by Jiyeon. Eunjung also didn’t blinked her eyes and gave Jiyeon her goofy face looked. She just staring at her.


'Okay, this is awkward. It’s okay if you don’t want to answer that. Maybe I look like a suspicious girl around you!’ Jiyeon sigh.


'She’s totally threat me by using her innocent. T-that’s not gonna happen!’ Eunjung hold her behaviour to help Jiyeon. She rolled her eyes again away from Jiyeon sight.


Jiyeon look curiously at Eunjung. 'She really hate me?’ Jiyeon sigh in breathe.


'Oh well, see you again?’ Jiyeon stepped back gently with her blanking mind without any direction on where she was suppose to go. For second thought, this is a bad idea!


'This is it, new world at outside. I hope there are no dangerous thing gonna happen to me?’ Jiyeon shouted lightly and make her stepped getting slowly.


'Aishhh, now I hate myself!’ Weakness that always make Eunjung lose with everybody is threaten. No matter what was that threaten, she always lose when against it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter