New!

Princess Property
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘I said stop it Jiyeon, you’re embarrassing me!’ Eunjung ran while cover her ear using her hand. Jiyeon kept chasing her from behind meanwhile she doesn’t knew how fool she was that time by asking a stupid question to Eunjung.


If I can rid her right now, I am gonna do that! Eunjung sigh while her head looking at the floor corridor. Everybody was glaring their eyes at them especially Eunjung.


'Hey, Isn’t that geek Eunjung. Why would someone like her could be talk with Eunjung? She such a geek!’ They laughing, gossiping and jeering everything about Eunjung.


'Yea, such a dork. I hope she can go away from here!’ Everyone were gossiping about Eunjung and made Jiyeon a bit startled about it.


'Why are they talking like that about you?’ Jiyeon whisper to Eunjung while her head look on her tip toe.


'Nuh, just forget about them! They’re not human!’ Eunjung gave a weak smiled and then, kept walking gently through the school corridor. Jiyeon heard Eunjung let out a small breathe of sigh even though she not hear it clearly but she knew Eunjung was upset about it.


Awhile they both walking, a two beautiful girl were standing against their front. Jiyeon had no idea on why Eunjung was stopped out of sudden with her shocked expressions. 'She seems scare with them, who are they?’ Jiyeon frowned when saw the cynical smiled from the girls that standing front them.


'Jessica! Yuri!’ Eunjung gulped her saliva. 'Wh-what do you want?’ Eunjung front.


Some girl was walking gently to Eunjung front closely. 'Jessica?’ Jiyeon murmured when saw a girl name tag was “Jessica”. She was beautiful, looks like a Princess also but there is something suspicious about her. Jiyeon just look at her sharply.


'Don’t greet us like that, dorky!’ Jessica Eunjung hair softly. 'Do you already finish our homework that we gave you yesterday?’ She smiled but Jiyeon knew it was not a nice one since Eunjung hand was shaking like she was in trembling of fear.


'Damn it, I forgot about their homework!’ Eunjung rolled her eyes in worried expression while she bit her down lips. 'Oh, about that~’ she didn’t finished her word after Jessica pulled her hair until Eunjung groaning in pain.


'H-Hey!’ Jiyeon shouted lightly. What’s wrong with this girl! Jiyeon muttered.


'Did you forget about our homework again?’ Her left brows was raised up while pulled Eunjung hair harder.


Eunjung didn’t dare for speak that time, she knew if she said something that made Jessica mad, that will be a disaster or even worse, she change into a monster.


'I’m so sorry Jess, I really forgot about your homework. I swear I will finish it tomorrow!’ Eunjung hold her pain.


'Good! You know what will happen if there is someone dare to speak our word!’ She smirked like a cold princess. She is a ice princess but a demon one! Jiyeon said in silent.


'Stop it Jess, we don’t have time for playing around here with this dork!’ A girl was interrupted their conversation. Jessica pushed Eunjung head from her hand. Until Eunjung fell into the hard floor. Jiyeon quickly helped her.


'Yeah thank you Yuri, now my hand is getting a germ from her dorky bacteria!’ She hissed while looking at Yuri. 'Ugh, just let’s get out from here!“ But before they both made a movement, their eyes look at Jiyeon who was dare to help Eunjung on the floor.


"Ugh, who are you?” Yuri said annoyingly at Jiyeon but Jiyeon ignored them like it doesn’t matter for her. 'Ugh, hello!“ She patting her hand into Jiyeon and pulled her to look at them.


'Yo dummy, did you hear us!’ Jessica shouted at Jiyeon but Jiyeon just shook her head and pushed Yuri hands away from her.


'Let’s go Jungie, there’s a lot of demon around here!’ She lifted Eunjung into her arms and carried her along the corridor and ignored the boiling blood who were standing next aside them.


'W-what the hell was that!’ Yuri said in shocked.


'Who the hell she is to speak like that to us!’ They both gritted their teeth ,jumping angrily at the corridor and doesn’t care about the people that look at them childishly!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter