for the first time in forever

Princess Property
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was tough morning for Eunjung because everything that she set up for this childish Princess was all gone wrong. She tried to let her take a bath but in the end Eunjung the one who’ll get the wet!


‘YAH STUPID, WHY WON’T YOU TAKE YOUR SHOWER!’ Yelled Eunjung while she was sitting in the bathtub with her mad expression.


'You’re the one who stupid!’ Jiyeon said while crossed her arms and watching Eunjung was getting the wet.


'And why I’m the one who stupid. Besides, you care about the hygiene. Am I right?!’ Eunjung gently stood and out from the bathtub.


'Of course I am!’


'Then why? Ugh, I’m cold now and that’s good I didn’t need to shower tonight!’ Eunjung said while wrapped all the towel into her shaking body.


'That’s why I didn’t want to take that shower. It’s cold!’ Pouting Jiyeon while trying to explain the silly excuse to Eunjung.


'Huh w-what.. Ugh, I have no time for this! I’m going right now. If you don’t want, I’m leaving you right now!’ Eunjung threaten her while trying to walk gently to the door. 'Okay, I am leaving you now in count~~’


'1!’


Omo, she’s leaving me right now. Nuh, she won’t! Jiyeon thought while smirked into Eunjung.


'Why with that smile?… Ugh nevermind. 2!’ Eunjung shook her head on how Jiyeon was smiling at her.


Yah, really? Really! She’s really leaving now! Oh my god! Jiyeon thought and this time was thinking if it worth it to take that cold shower or not.


'Hurry think before I’m leaving you’ said Eunjung while making a fun on her with her irritated voice. '3! Oh, I’m counting until 5’ Eunjung smirked.


Damn it! Jiyeon pouted her lips in cute way while looking at the cold water cynically.


'4!’


Here goes than nothing then! Jiyeon bit her nail and sigh heavily.


'F-I-V~~’ Eunjung didn’t finished her word when heard Jiyeon shouted.


'Alright weirdo, I am going but will you leave me now! Aishhh, this is such a mess!’ Jiyeon shouted while brushing her bang.


'Haha, I know this is gonna work!’ Eunjung quickly out from there but she stopped for a second. 'And don’t you dare to not take that shower. If I still smell your smelly sweat yesterday is still stick on you. Say Babye to your cafeteria that you love too!’ Eunjung made a sharp look.


'Aishh, yea. I know that. Geez, get out now!’ Jiyeon pushed her out harshly.


Eunjung stepped out from the door, hid herself in blanket because blanket more thick than towel as she felt trembled when using a towel. Once she made a stepped, her face finally stopped when looking at the book. The book that she borrowed last night. Wasn’t that too typical for some reason but this strange feeling that Eunjung had wasn’t normal. She doesn’t said she like or hate it but when the book was glowing last night and its still vivid on her mind, those feeling she got after that happened and Jiyeon came. Neither she need to be scared or should be happy. She gently walked into the book while her body was wrapped by blanket.


'Hey there, book-book. I don’t know if you’re have a life or something that had a brain but may I know something. What exactly that you mean by wishes come true’ There was another long gaze at the book until she break it when heard Jiyeon screamed.


'Yah, It’s cold!’ That deafening voice was made Eunjung stepped back into the reality.


'Kiddo!’ Eunjung pout and turned back to see the book. With the irritated feeling, she started feel that she the one who being stupid by believing on what she just saw last night. 'What are you thinking Jungie, this is stupid!’ She said while walked to her room and changing her clothes into another.


Jiyeon finally came out with a robe clothes and with her hair that still wet was stick on it. Meanwhile, Eunjung was waiting for her at the living room with another paired of her clothes. Jiyeon gently approached her with grinned curved on her lips.


'I’m done!’ Jiyeon said proudly as she can made Eunjung smiled weakly at her. Eunjung nodded as agreed by smelling the soap strawberry scent that she bought yesterday. Jiyeon must be using it! Eunjung grinned.


'Okay wear this, and then we go to the school!’ She throw lightly at Jiyeon and Jiyeon quickly catch it.


Jiyeon was paused for a moment when saw a red plain T-shirt with a blue jeans pants was landing on her hand. She frowned when looked at those things. 'What is this?’ She looked at Eunjung blankly.


Eunjung stood up from the couch while turned off the TV and reached out for her textbook and bag. 'Your clothes, I don’t have another clothes that suitable for you right now but your height was looks like mine. So, don’t worry, it will be fit well on you!’ Eunjung tilted her head down while zipper her bag.


'Oh, is this what you mean by undercover?’


'Nuh, this is just a first step. The next step is never bother me when we are at the campus!’ Eunjung gave her another warned expression.


The serious gaze never bothered Jiyeon as long she could go there and felt to be like a normal person. 'Alright then!’ She nodded happily and turned back. She quickly ran into Eunjung bedroom and changing her clothes.


'Woah, she accept it with honour? Well, I think I should let it be that way then!’ Eunjung patiently waiting for this Normal ( she’s not) girl to come again.

 

 

**
Like it’s been 6 minutes Eunjung waiting for her in the living room.


'Yah, this girl. DID YOU FINISH WEAR THAT ALREADY!’ She yelling while playing around in her couch.


'WAIT A MINUTE!’ She reply back with yelling.


'MAKE IT FAST OKAY OR WE GONNA BE LATE!’ Eunjung said while th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter