Weird feeling

Princess Property
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the palace of Park, the men who tried to catch Jiyeon has come to confront their mystery woman that was sitting on the throne of King Chanyeol while crossing her legs.


‘So, how it’s going?’ She said in calmly tone but mean a lots!


'W-We a-are sorry but we failed to get her’ he bowed next to her.


'Yeah, she had falling into a hill. W-We didn’t m-managed to s-save her!’ He said haltingly while his head didn’t dare to look at her.


She took a stepped forward to stand in front of them without any words was coming from only sound of hissed. There was a long paused until she finally wanted to speak.


'So, where’s the corpse then!’ She said with angry mixed by her high pitched tone.


'A corpse?’ The men suddenly trembling in fear and also clueless.


'Wh-What do you mean by c-corpse?’ He asked.


'Are you deaf?’ She frowned. 'I said where’s the corpse. I don’t want your stupid question!’ She yelled at them with loudly.


'W-We can’t get her body because it was dark and they fall in hill. So, we didn’t dare to find her anyway!’ He said with low voice while his head looking down on the floor. 'Besides, no one could save from that high?’


Finally, a big slapped was coming to his cheek.


'Ouch?’ The man hold his cheek.


'Did you judge my word!’ She yelled.


'N-No~’


'Do you want your beloved citizen die just because of her?’ She threat with her cynical smiled and evil sound.


The man eyes grew bigger as he heard that from their master. 'N-No, please don’t!’ He bowed with grace.


'Great, now you only have a week to bring her. Dead or alive!’ She shouted and this time, the men didn’t protest any longer. They all nodded and in rushed out from the castle.


'Park Jiyeon, you’ll be mine!’

 

 


**
Meanwhile at Eunjung house, everything was ruin. Her kitchen was totally turned into disaster. The water pipe is leaking, the microwave is broken, the plate also ruined and the jam is everywhere.


'I don’t believe it, how can you destroy my kitchen in only 1 hour!’ Eunjung constantly mumbling while she wipe all over the jam on the floor.


Jiyeon just sat next aside Eunjung and watching every stepped that Eunjung doing. 'What are you doing?’ Jiyeon said without feeling guilty.


'What am I doing? Absolutely not clean this mess!’ Eunjung shook her head.


'But you look like one? Why you need to clean that stuff. Where are your butler?’ Jiyeon frowned.


'I don’t have it. Besides, i don’t need them to clean this stuff!’ Eunjung sweep away the broken plate that Jiyeon smashed it.


'Oh, you must be diligent?’


'And why you said that?’ Eunjung tossed the rubbish into trash bin.


'Because I t-thought that you were just a lazy girl!’ Jiyeon smiled weakly.


'W-What?’


'N-Nothing!’ Jiyeon rushed to the living room.


Eunjung just shook her head when saw Jiyeon stomping her feet like a dinosaur. That was cute? Eunjung thought while her mind kept telling why her heart feeling a peaceful when around her. Eunjung suddenly smiled out of reason. 'Aigoo, don’t think like that Jungie!’ She slapped her cheek softly. 'She’s a stranger that told herself as a Princess. Maybe she’s a crazy girl!’ Eunjung watching curiously on where Jiyeon was sitting.


'Mommy, I’m hungry!’ Jiyeon belly growled a while she kept rolling on the couch.


'But I don’t think she’s a crazy!’ Eunjung smiled again. 'This is hilarious! What actually happened right now?’ Eunjung can felt the burn on her cheek and the heart pounding was kinda faster as she look Jiyeon face.


'Jungie, I’m hungry!’ Out of nowhere Jiyeon pat Eunjung shoulder from behind and with that Eunjung screamed of shocked.


'ARGHHH JIYEON!’ Eunjung quickly look at the back.


'W-What’s wrong with you?’ Jiyeon chuckled.


'You’ve scared me!’ Eunjung took a breathe of relief. 'What do you want?’ Eunjung frowned.


'Oh, I want to eat. You can cook right?’


'Of course I can. Hurmm hurrmm… Just go sit over there and never do that again?’


'Okay …. but never do what?’ Jiyeon frowned.


'Do that…ugh, just go!’ Eunjung stomping her feet while pointed her finger to the couch.


'Hermm..hermmm.. O-Okay?’ Jiyeon nodded her head as agreed. She quickly going to Eunjung couch.


'What’s wrong with her actually?’ Jiyeon in clueless. Did I do wrong? Please tell me that I am not! Aigoo, this is a lot of hard things. I should know how to be an ordinary girl right now. I guess? Jiyeon thought while her mind kept saying that Eunjung was hated her, dislike, and useless since she’s coming.


Eunjung only hid her blushing face away from Jiyeon sight, who knew someone like her could being beaten by someone cute like Jiyeon. 'what am I thinking right now. Oh my god, this is can’t happening!’ She hold her chest on where her heart was beating. She gently feel the vibrate that came out from her fast pounding. 'What kind of feeling is this?’ This felt that she was already can feel since Jiyeon got hit by her own car. The way she looked at Jiyeon face was totally made something fascinating on her face until it struck into her heart. 'Am I….In…!’ Eunjung eyes getting grew fast, the breathing is out of control and red cheek also can be felt that time. 'No no no! This is cannot be!’ Eunjung immediately slapped her face and loud sound of pain can be heard by Jiyeon.


'What’s going on?’ Jiyeon quickly ran toward to Eunjung.


'Ouch’ Eunjung moan with low voice while hold her red cheek as tomato and not to mention that a big hand mark was on her soft pale cheek also can be seen.


'Huh, are you sick. Y-You look red!’ Jiyeon take some towel and spread some water on it.


'N-Nuh, I’m just accidentally~~’


'Here let me help you!’ Jiyeon put the towel softly into Eunjung cheek.


'W-What are you doing?’ This is not happening! Please don’t! Eunjung only froze when saw Jiyeon wipe it. 'Her hand was soft and warm. When she touch it, it’s only can be sense of her soft and the pain that I feel was gone. W-What am I going to d-do?’ Eunjung gulped her saliva and her eyes only made a contact into Jiyeon’s eyes.


'J-Jungie?’ Just confused with Eunjung, Jiyeon startled. She pointed out that shocked facial expression sorts it in difficult to understand only if she knew what was playing on her mind that time.


'Y-Yes?’ Eunjung startled in panicked.


'Are you sick?’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter