Once upon a time

Princess Property
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the middle of night on where all the kid will be sleep on their bed that time but only one kid that doesn’t sleep yet and her name is Dani. Dani had a nightmare about she being captured by the bandits.

'Omma!' She crying and screaming for calling her moms.


Her mom just heard her daughter’s crying in her room alone. She quickly entered Dani room and checking her daughters if she’s fine.


‘Dani-ah, are you alright dear?’ She saw that her daughter was crying with cover by her sheet and hugging her knees. Her mothers getting closed with Dani and gave the warmest hugged to comfort her.


‘Omma, I had a nightmare again!’ She rested her head on her mother’s shoulder.


‘Did the bandits still chasing you?’ Her mom said curiously after she heard that everytime Dani had a nightmare.


‘Y-yes!’ Dani sob and nodded her head with her tears was running down on her cheeks.


The mother’s rubbed Dani back just to comfort her. She let her daughter laying down on the bed.


‘It is okay Dani-ah. It just a nightmare’ The mother’s gave a weak smiled to Dani.


‘B-but.. I don’t want a nightmare! Can you help me mom’ Dani wipe her tears and saying those word with her husky voice that will make her mother felt guilty just to let her daughter’s like that.


‘Hmmm’ The mother let out a big sigh from her breathe and she gently brushed Dani bang. ‘How about “bedtime story” dear?’ The mother gave a bright smiled to Dani.


‘Bedtime story?.. I love it.. I love it!’ Dani quickly nodded her head and shaking her mothers arm happily.


‘Alright dear, calm down’ The mother’s chuckle when saw how was innocent Dani that time.


‘Okay, hehe!’ Dani chuckle and get ready to listen the story by her mother’s. Dani pulled up her blanket and look at her mother again.


The mother’s sat beside her. ‘The story was begin like this~’

 

 

 

 

**
Once upon a time, there was a place to be called T-ARA country that had a kingdom by Royal family Park. In that Kingdom, there’s a Princess who is living happily with her parents. The Princess name is Princess Park Jiyeon the third generation of Park Family. One day, she had an opportunity to have a chances to be a Queen but before that, every Princess had their compelled task that their need to do before getting the throne as a Queen and it was a marriage.


Every Princess need to get married and then, they can have their nickname as a Queen. For Jiyeon, a marriage is just a happy moment that she was waiting for even though she knew that she will gonna married with someone that she doesn’t know at all. But risking her life for getting married will be perfect. Like in every fairytale storybook, when the Princess got her Prince charming to get married like always, the ending will be ended with happily ever after word. Jiyeon truly love how the way she felt that she can found her own true love and that’s why she doesn’t mind at all on how was gonna happened because she knew that love at first sight is a true love that rare to be found.


That was a beautiful morning on where Jiyeon will be getting married with a Prince from Do royal family but everything gonna be set up on night because~


‘PRINCESS PARK JIYEON!’ A loud voice was shouted behind the door a while smashed harshly sound of knocking door was totally like an earthquake.


‘YOU BETTER AWAKE NOW OR YOU’RE GONNA LATE FOR YOUR CORONATION’S DAY!’ It was her mother’s “Queen Hyomin” who was yelling loudly through her door.


‘DID YOU JUST HEARD WHAT WAS JUST I SAID!’


This time Jiyeon eyes make her movement slowly and when it fully opened, she’s awake from her sleeping beauty and sat down on her bed. ‘Yawn!’ Jiyeon yawned and stretched her arms straight to the air.


‘Coronation’s day?’ Jiyeon yawned again in clueless.


‘PARK JIYEON!’ Hyomin screamed was changing into a threat one and Jiyeon knew if she’s not reply it, she will be in seriously in deep problem.


‘I’M AWAKE NOW!’ Jiyeon quickly take her shower.


‘Great because this is gonna be a big day for us. Are you ready for that dear?’


‘Ahha!’ Jiyeon said as a yes a while she brushed her teeth.


‘Oh okay then, we will wait for you at the ballroom!’


‘Okay mom, see you there!’


As Hyomin heard that she gently stepped back from the door and quickly walked away to the ballroom.


That morning was tough for Jiyeon because she was overslept and everything is already set up in the ballroom. Jiyeon need to make her movement became quick and one thing that she most hate in the world is being quick!


‘Why this dress too tight and where is it my crown gone now!’ Jiyeon wore her dress a while she searching for her tiara at every corner in her room. Under the bed, above and under couch, above the bed, in the closet and also in every vase that she can found in her room but the tiara can’t be found. Jiyeon is already freaked out, she bit her nail and stomping her feet childishly. ‘Where is it! Where is it! Where is it!’ Jiyeon searching for it again.


A while she was searching for her crown, someone was entering her room and it was her cousin Park Soyeon, another royal family for Park.


‘Missing something Ji?’ Soyeon smirked while turning Jiyeon’s crown on her right hand.


Jiyeon immediately turning her body to the back.


‘Unnie!’ Jiyeon ran off to send warmest hugged to Soyeon. ‘Unnie, I don’t know what will happen if you’re not around. You are my lifesaver!’ Jiyeon took the crown from Soyeon hand.


‘Thank you unnie!’


‘You always this clumsy Ji. Next time, you should be more careful!’ Soyeon warned her by using her derp expression.


‘Okay!’ Jiyeon sigh and pouted her lips in cute way.


‘Anyway, are you sure that you're ready want to marry with him?’


‘W-What do you mean by r-ready?’ Jiyeon frowned.


‘Don’t be this dumb Ji, I know that you also not prepare for this but why? Why you need to do that stupid decision anyway?’ Soyeon maybe her cousin but she’s would never understand with Jiyeon attitude and also her fantasy. It just make her became more confused by it.


‘That b-because.. because?’ Jiyeon actually had no idea how to say it but the way Soyeon was looking at her just make Jiyeon feeling become terrified.


‘Because what?’ Soyeon said with rude.


‘Hmm okay but you need to promise that you won’t laugh at me!’ Jiyeon sigh in breathe.


At this time, Soyeon is getting more confused by Jiyeon innocence expression. She never saw that Jiyeon would be that serious when their had a conversation together.


‘Alright then!’ Soyeon said in disgust and raised her left eyebrow to Jiyeon.


‘Promise?’ Jiyeon gave Soyeon her serious gaze again but this time pointing her finger to in front of Soyeon face.


‘Erghhh… yea yea whatever!’ Soyeon rolled her eyes away from Jiyeon sight.


‘Hmmm…here we go!’ Jiyeon murmured and sigh out in exhaled. Jiyeon gently lifted her head to look at Soyeon.


‘Did you believe in fairytale?’


‘F-Fairytale??’


There was another silent moment until it broke by Soyeon burst out of laughter.


‘Yah, don’t laugh at me!’ Jiyeon stomping her feet in front Soyeon. ‘You’re promise that!’


‘Haha, I’m sorry b-but I-I can’t hold it. Hahaha!’ Soyeon laughed getting louder and the way she making fun of Jiyeon was totally humiliating until Jiyeon’s feeling also humiliated by herself.


‘I’m out!’ Jiyeon pout.


‘Yah yah Jiyeon-shi, Okay. I’m not laughing anymore!’ Soyeon held her arms but still chuckled a bit.


Jiyeon just gave Soyeon her serious gaze.


‘What do you want?’


‘W-What… Are you serious about that!?’ Soyeon jawline dropped out when saw Jiyeon weakly grinned.


‘You believe with those fairytale story?’ Soyeon raised her eyebrow.


‘What if I believe that either?’ Jiyeon reply with weakly annoying sound.


‘Wow, who are you?’ Soyeon shocked.


‘Excuse me?’


‘Ji, fairytale doesn’t exist and for your information. Word of wisdom, magic, true love kiss and happily ever after is just a word that we’re using to attract the children. Don’t you think that you’re old enough to think that? Besides, fairytale and marriage is a big different and also complicated situation when we need to think about it. So, be real kiddo!’ Soyeon chuckling without thinking Jiyeon’s feeling as she teasing badly on her.


Jiyeon rolled her eyes away from Soyeon sight and thinking how rude that was. ‘That’s what you always wrong Unnie!’ Jiyeon sigh in exasperation.


‘S-sorry~’


‘Fairytale is do exist!’ Jiyeon said that confidently at Soyeon.


‘Huh?….. St-stop this nonsense. By the way, what it’s to do with your marriage either?’ Soyeon raised her brows again and smirking badly at Jiyeon.


Jiyeon sigh again. ‘Fairytale is exist and if you believe in magic, the magic is coming for you. Don’t you ever heard that word before?’


Soyeon just shook her head in puzzled.


‘I know you wouldn’t!’


Jiyeon felt a strong gaze coming from Soyeon facial expression. Like she trying to threat on her something or warned her until it’s reach Jiyeon’s anxiety.


‘What’s wrong?’


‘Jiyeon, you are right!’ She pat her hand into Jiyeon’s shoulder.


The strong gaze was changing into soft grinned lips. Soyeon never be that serious as how she wanted to say that she would never be done wrong.


‘What do you mean?’ Jiyeon asked her with her low voice.


Soyeon stepped back closer from Jiyeon with her cynical smiled. Soyeon playing gently on Jiyeon soft cheek.


‘Happily ever after is exist. What a dumb am I never think that before Ji. You’re just make me realised that everything that we’re live now is on under the fairytale book!’ Soyeon smirked.


Jiyeon only can do just go on with Soyeon teasing. She tried to explain but failed.


‘Unnie, that’s not I mean and~’ Jiyeon didn’t finished her word until Soyeon pushed her slowly to the door. ‘Unnie, w-what are you doing?’


‘Go, get for your dream and I know that you’re not gonna missed it!’ Soyeon chuckle softly.


‘O-Okay thank you Unnie!’ Jiyeon wore her crown and walking with grace out slowly from her door.


The door finally made a sound of wrecking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter