Mark

Sophie & Mark

Mark

He tried again.

“Sophie.” He whispered softly. He wished she would look up and look at him. He wanted her to look at him with her big brown eyes. He wanted her to look at him like she used to, even though she wanted to break up with him last time.

Let’s break up.

Those were the unspoken words that she wrote him, that sent him spiralling down into the abyss of nothingness. Those were the words that shattered him, like a Christmas glass ornament that fell from the tree. When she sent him those words, he lost the will to stay alive, only living because his mom forced food down his throat. He hated her on the basis of those unspoken words, he hated her for turning him into an almost lifeless animal. Like a flower dying in the autumn wind.

Somehow though, he managed to pull through. He didn't know how. Her death grip on his heart was strong, like a snake bite. But he was still alive, so maybe it wasn’t so strong after all. He learned to survive on his own two feet, he learned to breathe without her. It was difficult at first, but he managed.

But now she waltzed back into his life, and if she thought she could leave him again, she was sorely mistaken. Yes, Mark had hated her when she wasn’t around, but now that she was finally right in front of his eyes, he couldn't bring forward that hateful emotion anymore. She wasn’t someone for him to hate, she was someone for him to love.

And love her he will.

But will Sophie let him again?

“Look at me.”


Chapter Posted on: Apr. 23. 2015

Here's another chapter~ So sorry for not updating for so long. Been soo busy! Anyways, hope you guys like the updates! =D Comments=love! ^^