Baby Don't Cry

To me, it's you.

~BABY DON'T CRY~

"Xiao Lu! Catch!" Xiumin threw the ball towards Luhan's direction with as much strength as he could. Luhan turned around to catch the ball in time and score the winning goal. Luhan shouted in joy and Xiumin ran from one end of the court to the other and jumped on Luhan, making Luhan carry him. The two of them then ran around the court screaming hysterically.

Kris, Lay, Tao and Chen high-fived and fist bumped each other. They had won hands-down 7-0. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Suho, D.O., Sehun and Kai laughed and hugged them too, saying that it was a good game. Chanyeol whined, "I don't care if you guys win or not. I am NOT treating your team to lunch... You guys have pigs over there Tao and Kris are probably going to eat a mountain... and Luhan and Xiumin don't spare their food either. I don't careeee..."

Luhan laughed and said, "It's okay, Hyung will treat today." Chanyeol's eyes light up in happiness. "Jinja?! OMG YES I ALWAYS KNEW HYUNG WAS RICH. Hehehe"

"Hyung~~~~ i want chicken today~~~ hyunggg~~" Kai poured out as much aegyo as he could to Luhan and Luhan gave Kai a backhug and nodded. D.O. obviously saw this and gave Luhan his infamous "Satan Stare". All of them laughed again and Kai shivered. "Kyungsoo your eyes are bad..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OMG Hyung this chicken is sooo good. Thank you Luhan! Wait... where is Luhan?" Kai looked around while chewing a piece of chicken.

"Ermm... oh Luhan and Xiumin went to get coffee. They are like stuck to each other with superglue really. And they probably just want to spend time with each other..." Suho was cut off by Kris stuffing chicken into his mouth and winking. Suho choked and coughed violently. Lay laughed and Chen poked his cheek to see how deep his finger could sink into Lay's dimples. 

"We're back! What did we miss?" Xiumin announced.

" You didn't miss anything. It's more of we missed the two of you kissing." Tao sniggered. Sehun laughed and high-fived Tao. Luhan blushed and said, "We didn't do anything of that sort..." 

Xiumin had a sudden urge to kiss Luhan right there and then. He made sure everyone was looking at him when he grabbed Luhan's face and pecked him on his lip. Kris and Suho gagged,Baekhyun hid behind Chanyeol in embarassment while Kai spit out his chicken and D.O. just stoned. Luhan turned beet red and grabbed Chen's coke and gulped the whole thing down.

"AHH Hyung!!! Why did you finish my coke i wanted to drink it... and don't pretend that you are embarassed we all know you two do it everyday... geez get a room..."

Luhan smacked him on his head, making Chen whine for a long time. Luhan dared not look at Xiumin afterwards and Xiumin noticed this.

Why isn't Luhan talking to me? Is he really upset that i kissed him? It was just a joke... argh Minseok what are you doing with your life really...

Luhan walked over and sat down next to Kai and he felt Xiumin sit down next to him.

Omg omg omg what do i do? Come on Luhan you know he was just playing why are you so awkward and embarassed? Ahhhhhh why does my heart feel like it is going to explode?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the next one hour Luhan and Xiumin didn't talk to each other and it made Xiumin anxious. When everyone went home in their separate ways, Xiumin grabbed Luhan and looked at him in the eye.

"Xiao Lu, are you okay?"

"Huh? Err yeahhh sure haha."

"I'm not convinced. Are you perhaps angry with me... because you know..."

"No no no definitely not. Baozi how can i be upset with you? I will never be upset with you. I promise."

Xiumin could not take it anymore and started crying.

"Then why are you ignoring me... sniff... you know how painful it is that you aren't talking to me?"

Luhan his breath as his heart pounded loudly in response to Xiumin's tears. He pulled Xiumin into a hug and cuddled him.

"Shh... don't cry... i am not ignoring you... i love you Baozi... shhh don't cry..."

Xiumin rubbed his eyes and looked at Luhan doubtfully.

"Really? You are not angry with me?"

Luhan smiled and nodded. "Mmhmm. I love you Baozi. You have to know that." 

Xiumin smiled and buried his face in Luhan's neck."Mmm i love you too Xiao Lu..."

Luhan shivered a little as he felt the vibration of Xiumin's voice on his neck. Dang it! I hope he didn't feel that...

Xiumin felt Luhan move a little and asked, "Are you cold? Do you want to go somewhere else?"

"Haah? Oh i'm not cold... but okay where do you want to go? My house or yours?"

"Yours this time. You have been staying over at my house for too long i am afraid that Prince will be attached to you... hehe."

"Why can't he? He is such a good doggy. Anyway i'll make juice for you at my house. Plus i changed my bedsheets. Hehe." 

"Ugh you and your pet peeve for your bed seriously."

"But i don't mind you sleeping on my bed... so be grateful hahaha."

Luhan chuckled and Xiumin grinned as they held each other's hands unconciously and made their way to Luhan's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Apple or Orange Baozi?"

"Mmm anything. Maybe both?"

"What ew that will be gross...i'm just going to make apple juice because i like it more."

Luhan threw a couple of apples into the blender and switched it on. He walked over to the sofa where his best friend was sitting and looked at him.

"What's on TV?"

"Erm... it's a horror movie i'm not sure if you would like it. I can change the channel..."

"Oh it's fine i am only scared when watching alone. Plus with you around i won't have nightmares." Luhan smiled.

Xiumin looked uncertain but kept the channel on.

"OMG. NOOO! Baozi omg ahhh where are you Baozi?!"

"I'm here i'm here shhh... it's okay it's okay... you sure you don't want me to change the channel?"

"Uhhh yeahh let's just continue watching. OMG AHHH!!!!"

Luhan screamed at the top of his lungs and hid behind a pillow. Xiumin grabbed Luhan's hand and turned off the TV. Luhan breathed in and out deeply, trembling in fear. The scenes that he saw kept replaying in his mind and he wept into Xiumin's shirt.

Xiumin his back and said,"Shh... it's alright... i'm here... this is why i told you not to watch... it's okay Xiao Lu... i'm here..."

Luhan shivered violently and Xiumin wrapped his arns around him. "Shh... come let's go to sleep..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan tossed and turned. "Baozi! Baozi save me Baozi!! Baozi don't leave me! Help!"

A man masked with the face of a monster walked towards him. "Baozi? You mean that stupid friend of yours? He is dead. He struggled so much to save you so we had no choice but to shoot him. If you are going to be foolish and do the same, we will kill you too." 

Luhan hyperventilated and passed out.

 

 

 

He felt something warm touch the top of his forehead and a voice whispered, "Wake up Xiao Lu... Wake up..."

Luhan jerked open his eyes and saw Xiumin kiss his forehead gently. His eyes were bloodshot and his face filled with worry. Luhan was sweating profusely and his face was wet with tears.

"Xiao Lu... are you alright? I'm here okay? Your Baozi is here." Luhan grabbed Xiumin and tried to get as close as possible to him. Xiumin could hardly breathe but he didn't say it. Luhan whispered, "Baozi... sing for me... sing so that i can sleep."

Xiunin nodded and hummed a soft tune. Luhan closed his eyes and drifted off to a peaceful sleep, the last words heard, "Baby don't cry tonight..."

 

Hi guys! I'm back! Sorry i took so long i had a draft up but somehow the whole thing vanished so i had to do everyhing again... sniff... anyway as you can see i changed the titles to Exo songs even though they don't really make sense except for this chapter. I hope you guys enjoy and sorry for the wait! And i rlly wished i was Xiumin in this chapter HAHAHA. Yehet!