Peter Pan

To me, it's you.

~Peter Pan~

Luhan rubbed his eyes sleepily and yawned, stretching his arms and plodding them down lazily on the bed. His left hand slapped Xiumin who was still in dreamland by accident and Luhan squeaked in surprise.

Ommo! Oops sorry Baozi... he thought. Xiumin woke up feeling pain on his cheek and groaned.

"Xiao Lu what did u do to me... why does my face hurt... hngg..."

"Hehe... sorry Baozi... i forgot i am at your house... ughh what time is it now...?"

"Err... OMMO IT'S 10 O'CLOCK ALREADY!! WE ARE SOOO LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

Luhan and Xiumin rushed out of bed and prepared for school. They grabbed their bags and ran out of the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SORRY WE ARE LATE!"

The teacher in the classroom glared at them and asked in a thunderous voice. "Why are the two of you late by two hours?! Don't you know you have school today?! And Xiumin at least button your clothes in the right hole!"

Tao snickered. "They obviously enjoyed themselves last night. Look, they didn't even try to comb their hair!" Luhan glared at Tao and Sehun threw a paper ball at Tao's head.

"Shut up Tao or i'm punishing you today."

Tao pouted at Sehun and sulked.

Baekhyun shouted, "Hey Xiumin! There's an empty seat here since Chanyeolie sat with Kris."

Chanyeol immediately stood up and moved back to his original seat, next to Baekhyun. "Oops sorry Minnie. No more space here. There are two seats at the back go sit with Lulu." 

Xiumin shook his head and took Luhan's hand as they walked towards the back of the classroom.

During their break, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kris, Kai and D.O . sat together at the table.

"Where's Luhan?"

"Ehehe why only ask about Luhan eh Xiumin? What about Tao or Sehun or Suho or any of the other Exo members?"

"Seriously Chanyeolie? Where is he?"

"He should be with Lay Xiumin. Is it urgent? Do you want me to call him?"

"Nah that's fine Baekhyun. I just want to get my waterbottle from him."

Xiumin's head kept turning unknowingly and his eyes wandering for Luhan as his heart beat fast. "He should be with Lay. He should be Lay." The words rang continuously in his head and he squeezed his eyes shut. No Xiumin, he thought. Stop thinking too much. Luhan and Lay are just friends. And why do you care so much anyway? Seriously Xiumin...

Luhan and Lay were playing basketball at the school's court. They were having so much fun until Luhan suddenly remembered about Xiumin. Oh no! I forgot Baozi needs to eat... HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT HIM?! Luhan you are such a failure...

"Lay i got to go. Besides the bell's going to ring so we better get back to class. I'll continue the match with you later. Sorry!"

Luhan ran off, leaving Lay in confusion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xiumim walked sulkily towards his desk and was surprised to see chocolates and a note. He picked up a chocolate and examined it. Eh? Only Xiao Lu knows i like these type of chocolates...? 

"Dear Baozi, i am so sorry for going off on my own. I didn't forget you okay you are always in my heart. Saranghae! Buing-buing!"

Xiumin blushed and giggled silently to himself. As he saw Luhan walking towards him at the corner of his eye, he quickly stuffed the note and the chocolates in his pocket. Luhan stared at him curiously.

"Baozi did u see the chocolates?"

"Hmm? What chocolates?"

Luhan blushed and said quickly,"Erm never mind it's okay hehe..."

Xiumin pulled out a chocolate from his pocket and ate it in front of Luhan. "You mean this? I stored them in my heart."

Luhan whined in embarassment and the two of them started hitting each other playfully. Kris walked past and gagged jokingly. "Omg so much skinship going on here. You two should be banned."

Luhan and Xiumin glared at Kris. To rub it into his face, Xiumin fed Luhan a chocolate. Kris made a disgusted face and went to find Suho. Luhan pinched Xiumin's cheeks and it became hard to differentiate whether his cheeks were red with pain or shyness.

Hi i'm back!! I was squealing to myself on how cute this chapter is. I am such a weird person HAHAHA. Anyway i hope it has the same effect on you too! Yehet! ♡