Lucky

To me, it's you.

~LUCKY~

"LUHAN!!! LUHANNN WAIT!! XIUMIN!!!" Kai shouted, causing his throat to go coarse. Luhan turned off the music on his phone and the two of them removed the earpieces from their ears.

"Yes Kai? Why are you shouting so loudly? We were just listening to my favourite song and it was about to play my favourite part..." Luhan pouted. Xiumin saw this and squealed mentally on how cute Luhan looked when he pouts. But really, everything Luhan does is adorable.

"You two are really spending too much time in the world where only two of you exist. Anyway, we have a project that we have to complete before the end of this week. So... who's house?"

Luhan glanced at Xiumin. "Baozi? Your house?"

"Mmm okay Xiao Lu. And stop calling me Baozi i'm not chubby..." Xiumin bit his lip. Luhan chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Nope. You are Baozi. Baozi~~~~ And you are chubby and it makes you so cute."

Kai shuddered. "Guys just go get a room you two are so cheesy." Suddenly out of nowhere, D.O. jumped on Kai.

"Kaiiiiiiii annyongggg!"

"OMMO YOU SCARED ME KYUNGSOO YAH!! Where did you appear from..."

"What do you mean by that. I'm not that short okay.... hmph. Anyway Kai what are you doing today? Want to come by my house i'll bake cookies for you~"

"Andwe Kyungsoo-yah. Today i have a project to do with Luhan and Xiumin so we are going to Xiumin's house..."

Luhan cut in and said, "D.O.-yah. You can come over if you like too! I mean like Kai needs someone to entertain him too..." He smiled cheekily and ran away as D.O. chased him.

Xiumin and Kai looked at each other and shook their heads before taking off behind them.

"Yahh!!! Wait for us!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After finishing their project at Xiumin's house, Kai and D.O. left to spend time with each other while Luhan stayed behind.

"Baozi, do u want to go play soccer or basketball?" Luhan asked as he jumped onto the sofa, landing next to Xiumin.

"Araso. But it's a bit late to play sports now isn't it? And shouldn't u be going home?"

"Haish... but there is no one at home and i don't want to be left alone... i want to spend time with you Baozi... can i sleepover tonight?"

"Haah? You just slept over yesterday... but if you want to i don't mind either hehe..."

"Jinja? Ahhh gomawo jingu yah!!Saranghae!( Really? Ahhh thanks my friend! I love you!)"

 

Hello!! So erm i really didn't expect this many views for just the description and so many subscribers in one day. Sorry if this chapter was short and i hope you enjoy it!