Moving On...

Cupid Called, He Said to Give My Heart Back

It's been quite some time since Lu Han saw Chanyeol's cousin, the new kid, Sehun. 

Okay, maybe not "quite some time"...

Maybe along the lines of "ten minutes ago" because the damn kid follows Chanyeol and the gang everywhere, and it's driving him insane!

 

Lu Han looks like he was constipated every time the damn kid would whine and complain about something to Chanyeol, who like the mother hen he was (he wasn't) would just pat Sehun on the head and kissed his forehead like a baby.

"And then you know what, hyung, he jumped out of the window!" Sehun babbled on, Chanyeol nodded and listened to him with every step. Jongin and Tao were, as always, trying to beat each other's high scores on various mobile games on their phones. Their current venture was this thing called 'Crossy Road', or whatever. Baekhyun was carressing Jongdae's head which he had perched on the older's shoulder. And Minseok was in his own little world listening to DBSK from his phone.

 

The group stopped in front of Sehun's classroom, which sent Lu Han crashing into Sehun's back. "Ah!" Lu Han yelped as his face collided with the freshman's broad shoulders. 'Wow, he's so big,' Lu Han thought to himself, blushing a little as he inhaled Shun's faint scent. 

"Are you that clumsy that you can't even stay up on your own two feet, hyung?" he heard Sehun say. He looked up and saw the infuriating brat smirking at him. And Jongin, Tao, Baekhyun, and Jongdae holding in their laughs aren't helping. 

"Now, now, Sehun. That's not how you talk with your hyungs. Lu Han hyung, are you okay?" Chanyeol said, with that signature creepy smile of his. "I-I'm okay," Lu Han managed to stutter as he pushed himself away from Sehun. "M-Minseok, let's get to class!" he squeaked, as he pulled Minseok by the arm towards the stairwell. 

 

"Aw, but I wanted to ask Minseok hyung about something!" Baekhyun whined as the two seniors disappeared. "S'okay, Baek! You got me on this!" Jongdae winked at his best friend. 

"Yeah, right. Chan, let's get to class! Just leave Sehun to Jongin and Tao!" Baekhyun chirped, pushing the three maknaes into the room. 

"Baek, wait!" Chanyeol said, as he pulled Jongin back and planted a wet kiss on the yougner's lips. The kiss lasted for good one minute before pulling away. Baekhyun had his hands over Jongdae's eyes, and Jongdae's hands on Baekhyun's eyes. "Is it over, yet?" the two asked in unison. Tao was smirking at Sehun who was gaping at the sight before him.

 

"You'll get used to it,  Eyes," Tao chuckled as he pushed Sehun inside the room and pulled Jongin behind him. 

"I don't think I'll want to get used to it." Sehun groaned.

//>.>.>//>.>.>//>.>.>//

"Where are we going now?" Sehun asked Jongin and Tao who both weren't paying attention to him. "Hyuuuuuunnggg!" Sehun whined, which got the other two to look at him. "Yes, dear maknae?" they said with matching grins. 

"Where are we going, hyungs?" Sehun repeated, this time with an eyeroll directed to the two men in front of him. 

"We're taking you to the President. He wants to see you," Tao drawled.

 

"Okay..?" Sehun said, as he was being pulled by the two towards the empty corridor.

//>.>.>//>.>.>//>.>.>//

"And then, you should've seen my kick! I was so awesome!" Lu Han said to Yifan, who was nodding lazily. Lu Han liked acting like a kid around the Student Council. Even though he was older than all of them, even Yifan. 

 

"And then what happened?" Kyungsoo said, obviously interested in another one of Lu Han's misadventures in the soccer team.

"He slipped as his feet touched the ground." Minseok supplied.

"Hey! It was raining, and the field was muddy, okay?" Lu Han shot back, hitting Minseok on the arm, who only laughed as if they were a baby's attacks.

 

Before they could start talking again, someone knocked on the door. The Beagle Line, who were conveniently leaning against the door, all stood to open the door. "Hey, babe." Jongin said, as he kissed Chanyeol's forehead. He walked past the other two beagles, who were covering each other's eyes. "Can we look now?" they both asked no one in particular.

"Do you seriously have to do that every time they kiss?" Kyungsoo asked, as he hit the two on the head.

"Yep." "Yeah." they said at once. Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes as he opened the door wider. He stopped when he saw Tao with an unfamiliar face. "Oh. You must be Chanyeol's cousin," he said with a smile. 

 

Sehun, who stared back, whispered to Tao, "Is he gonna kill me?" he said, but everyone heard him. 

 

"No, but will if you don't step in this room this second." Yifan snapped.

"Yes, gege," Tao mumbled as he pushed Sehun in. 

//>.>.>//>.>.>//>.>.>//

All twelve men gathered inside the Student Council room didn't have any trouble making themselves comfortable. "Now, you must all be wondering why I've gathered you here, correct?" Yifan said. He looked around only to see Junmyeon, Kyungsoo, and surprisingly, Minseok, listening to him. The rest were all in their own little worlds. "Ahem. Excuse me, are we all listening?" Yifan cleared his throat. 

 

A collective response of "Yes!" "Yep." Yeah.." were heard from the crowd. Yifan just facepalmed and groaned in his hands. Junmyeon shook his head and got up to comfort the President. 

"What Yifan is trying to say, is that the Student Council needs your help." Junmyeon said, in all his motherly-goodness glory. And that actually got the rest of them listening. "As I was saying, the Council needs help going around the campus. We were tasked by the Board to make a consensus about the student body's opinions, on, erm... Various stuff. And like--"

 

Junmyeon paused what he was saying when Jongdae raised his hand. "Yes, what is it, Jongdae?" he said, addressing to the younger, making a motion for him to stand.

Jongdae got up from where he was seated, Baekhyun whining in disagreement when his cuddlebuddy was gone. "Yeah, you said that it was a student body consensus, right?" he said with an unreadable expression on his face. "Yes, that is correct," Junmyeon interrupted.

"Right, so, why are you asking help from us? Shouldn't the Council bother themselves with this? Aren't you supposed to ask us, and not ask us to help around? And why us, by the way? Not that I'm insulting anyone for that matter. Just a curious question." Jongdae said, plopping back down on the floor beside Baekhyun, who re-attached himself instantly and went back to his nap.

 

A faint "Damn, I almost forgot Chen was a genius!" can be heard from behind Junmyeon. Not surprisingly enough, it was Yifan. "Ah, that is right, Jongdae. As a matter of fact, I'm on my way to explain that bit. You see, since the Council has only four members, and the entire student body composes of at least ten thousand male students. The girls' side have it worse, you know? Twelve thousand girls is a lot, but their Council has nine members, so I guess they're doing fine, and the--"

Junmyeon sighed before pausing. "What is it now, Jongdae?" Junmyeon said. Jongdae had then again raised his hand. "Yeah, like you were saying, the girls' side's Council has nine members, right? Then why wren't you recruiting more members?" he said from his position on the floor. Baekhyun was by then full out cuddling with him, thus sending them both flat on the floor.

 

Junmyeon looked at Jongdae who was lying on the floor with a snoozing Baekhyun wrapped around his torso. "Don't you, uh, want to bring him over to the couch, or something?" Yifan said, looking as well. "Nah, s'cool. He'll wake up any moment now," he said, looking over to his friend, who was busy scrunching up his face, and was now yawning and blinking.

"Good nap?" Jongdae joked, letting the older boy untangle himself from Jongdae. "Mhmm," he mumbled, as he slowly sat up, and looked around the room. "You were saying?" Baekhyun said to Junmyeon, who only returned a curious gaze. "How did you even--? Never mind. Anyway, to answer Jongdae's question, um..." he said, pausing to rub the back of his neck, a blush creeping up on his angelic features.

 

"It's just that, um, you know..." he continued, this time, looking at Yifan for help.

Yifan only gave him an incredulous look, as if to say: "Why're you looking at me?!"

Junmyeon replied with an equally devastated face: "Well, I don't know how to tell them!"

 

The two volleyed various expressions and whines until Lu Han decided to speak up. "Fanfan, quit flirting with Junma and get on with it!" he groaned. The whole room erupted in giggles.

"Shut up, Lu. Don't you have soccer practice?" Yifan growled at the elder.

 

"Oh, ! Minseok, we're late!" Lu Han said, as he made a grab for his books. "On, second thought..." He turned around and dumped his book bag on his seat. I'll just leave my stuff here. I'll pick it up after practice, okay?" Lu Han said, planting a soft kiss to Yifan's cheek. 

Yifan violently wiped away at the kiss. "Gross." he said out loud, as a laughing Lu Han pulled Minseok out the door.

 

"Ahem. Now that the annoying hyungs are gone, back to the topic at hand. So, Chen, long story short, this school's so full of heads, it's gonna be real hard to recruit any, um, decent, students for the Council. Got that?" Yifan said to Jongdae.

"Hyung, who's 'Chen'?" Sehun "whispered" to Chanyeol. "Don't call me that!" Jongdae squeaked from the floor, only to be silenced by Baekhyun who slapped a hand over the younger's mouth. "Shh! You're giving me a headache, ugh." He said monotonously, casually massaging his temples to complete the look.

Chanyeol only sighed as he put his legs on top of Jongin, who was also fast asleep. "Jongdae studied in China for a while, and he was called 'Chen', there. Along with Minseok hyung. You can call him 'Xiumin', but don't forget the 'hyung', I guess." Chanyeol explained. He made a hand gesture towards Yifan to continue his speech.

 

"Right. So, as I was saying, I don't think there's anyone willing to join the Council, and capable enough of joining the Council. And since we're like, what, twelve in our own cheery group of friends, I might as well rope you guys in with us, and, heck. I don't know what to say anymore. Junmyeon, take over for me." He said, pushing Junmyeon to the center. He then sat back onto Junmyeon's seat with a smug grin.

"So, anything else? Questions? Clarifications? Suggestions? Violent reactions?" Junmyeon said, looking around the room, only to get a snort from Tao. "Okay, none? Then let's proceed to--"

 

"Wait!" Jongdae said, standing up. "I was expecting that. What now?" Yifan said. 

"How will the groups be divided?" he said, while trying to shake Baekhyun off of his leg, who was practically clawing at his pants leg.

"I was getting to that, sit down. Yeah, so. Here's what I thought: 

 

Of course, Junmyeon and I are gonna be partners," he said, earning a shy smile from the VP, who in turn earned an eyeroll from the Secretary.

"Kyungsoo will go with Minseok-ah," Yifan gestured to Kyungsoo, who stared back up to him with wide eyes. As if his eyes weren't wide enough. 

"Don't you go giving me that pity-look, Kyungsoo. I'm serious. Deal with it. Again, as I was saying... Where was I?" Yifan looked over to Junmyeon, who motioned for him to come closer, and he did, to let Junmyeon whisper into his ear.

 

"Right, right. Thanks. Yeah, um, Chanyeol and Jongin. I'll leave it to you guys. Just do what you have to do," Yifan said, earning a nod from Chanyeol and a thumb's up from Jongin, whose eyes were still closed. 

"Next, um, Tao, you're going with Yixing, okay?" Yifan said, gesturing to the male who was nodding off in a daze.

"At least it ain't some weirdo," Tao muttered to himself, but loud enough for Sehun to hear him.

 

"Next is Baekhyun and Chen. Also, don't you guys have Choir Practice?" he said, looking at the two on the floor, and to kyungsoo.

"Oh !" Baekhyun said, jumping to his feet. He pulled open the door and pulled Kyungsoo and Jongdae with him.

 

"And you, maknae, are going with Lu Han. You can pick him up at practice in an hour," he said, as he flashed a smile towards Sehun.

'This is gonna be a long day,' Sehun thought to himself.


Hey guys! So, how's it been, so far? I'm gonna update "Wolf In Sheep's Clothing" within the week, so be sure to be on the lookout for that! Hope you enjoy this one! Kinda lengthy, and filled with dialogues, so, yeah. Have fun!