Let It Begin..!

Cupid Called, He Said to Give My Heart Back

Sehun had just agreed to walk with Lu Han to class. But before anything, Lu Han had to get his things from the Council room, and hopefully drop by a restroom, or something, so Sehun could change into his unifrom. They talked on the way to the Council room. Joking away, Lu Han hoped everyone had already left for classes. 

Knocking on the door, a bit louder than normal, because, hey, for good measure, okay?, and when they didn't get a response, they twisted the knob, and entered the room. The Council room looked like a hurricane just walked in. "Wow, what happened here?" Lu Han said out loud. The room was messy, as usual, but Sehun doesn't know this, books stacked everywhere, polo shirts and blazers and neckties hanging on every seat, shoes sticking out from under the couch, and more books and paper scattered on the floor.

"At least there isn't any trash piling up," Sehun thought out loud. "Well, we got Kyungsoo for that," Lu Han answers, as he arranges the straps of his book bag. "Do you want to change here, or would you rather in the men's room, or what?" he adds, looking up at Sehun with expecting eyes. "Maybe I'll just... change here? That is, if that's okay with you, hyung..?" Sehun answers, as he takes off his backpack and s it to grab a bunch of clothes, all bundled up.

"You can change here. I mean, we're both guys. I also have what you have, so, no big deal." Lu Han answers confidently, his eyes twinkling. "...Right. Well," Sehun said, looking around the room. "I guess hyung should cover his eyes, or turn around now." he said pointedly at Lu Han, who only smiled at him. "Oh, come, now, Sehunnie! Don't be such a prude!" Lu Han joked, which in turn earned him an eyeroll from the younger.

"Very funny, hyung. Now, turn around," Sehun said calmly. "Nuh uh!" Lu Han played on. "Hyung."Sehun threatened. "Aishh, yeah, yeah. Whatever." Lu Han said laughing, as he turned around while he covered his eyes with both his hands. "And you better tell me when you're done!" Lu Han continued. "I don't want you leaving and not telling me!" he harumphed. "Whatever, hyung." Sehun said, as he slipped out of his sweatpants. 

He pulled on his slacks in a split second, hoping that his hyung wouldn't be as playful as he looked like. He buckled on his belt, and sat down on a nearby chair to put his shoes back on. He had just pulled his shirt above his head when he heard the door knob (?) click. The door opened slightly, and revealed Chanyeol and Kris. "What the hell, Krease? It's way too early for this ," Chanyeol grumbled.

"Hey, what's going on?" Lu Han said, as he turned around from where he was sitting.

 

"What the hell..?"

//>.>.>//>.>.>//>.>.>//

Chanyeol was on his way back to his classroom, after walking Jongin to his room. He swayed a little as he walked, as he tried to come up with lyrics to a nameless tune he made up the moment he woke up. He wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings, so he wasn't all that surprised when he bumped into someone. "Oh, , I'm so sorry, man!" he said, immediately scrambling to help the other person collect their things. 

"Oh, Kris!" he said, upon seeing the blond tuft of hair with the face of an Angry Bird. "Whatcha doing here, man?" Chanyeol asked, as he picked up notebooks for his older friend. "Stuff," the taller shrugged. "Huh." Chanyeol chuckled. "Where's Suho hyung?" Chanyeol asked, as he walked with Kris, the notebooks he picked up still in his hands. "He's on his own errand," Kris mumbled. 

"Huh. So, where are we supposed to go with these, then?" Chanyeol said, gesturing to the pile he was carrying. "We'll just take them to the Council room, and I'll deal with these later after class," Kris instructed. "Right-o!" the elvish-eared giant replied with his signature grin. As they rounded the corner, both males heaved a sigh or relief when the very familiar door came into view. 

Upon arriving in front of the door, Kris put down the box he had been carrying to fish for his keys. He shifted the box and rested it on his thigh, as he dug deeper. "Hm?" he mumbled. He put the box on his other thigh, and searched his other pocket. "I think I forgot my keys," he said to Chanyeol, in a monotone. "Look for it, then!" Chanyeol whined. Despite his never ending energy, he was having a hard time balancing a stack of a class' worth of notebooks in his hands.

"Hurry up!" Chanyeol roared when Kris continued to play. Finally, he gave up, and pulled out the keys. He inserted the key, and was surprised to find it unlocked. "Huh?" he muttered, as he called for Chanyeol. He turned the doorknob, expecting to see a couple going at it, but was surprised to see a pale back facing the door, and a smaller male turned around, who was sitting in front of the guy that was stripping.

"Open the door, Kris," Chanyeol said, but his mouth was immediately covered by Kris' hand. "Shh!" the taller gestured. "What the hell, Krease? It's way too early for this ," Chanyeol grumbled. He pushed the door wider with his shoulder. The smaller guy, which turned out to be Lu Han,

 

"Hey, what's going on?" he said, as he turned. 

//>.>.>//>.>.>//>.>.>//

"What the hell?" Chanyeol said, as he dumped the notebooks on the table. "Oh, Chanyeol hyung." the half- maknae said, as he turned to face the newcomers. "Sehunnie? Lu Han hyung? What were you two doing here?" Chanyeol said, his eyes shifting to his dongsaeng and his hyung. "They were having se--" Kris said, but received a pillow to the face, courtesy of Lu Han. "What the hell, Yifan?" Lu Han squeaked, his ears turning red. 

"Oh, you two made up already?" Chanyeol said immediately, a creepy grin gracing his lips. "Yeah, and--" "And now you're having make-up  because you're, y'know, together again, or whatever." Chanyeol finished for his cousin. "Hyung, what the ?" Sehun blurted out, as he put on his button down shirt. "What are you two talking about?" Sehun asked again, as he slipped into his blazer. "I went to change, and Lu Han hyung went to get his things here." Sehun replied monotonously. 

"Is he usually that slow, or is he just thick-headed?" Kris whispered to Chanyeol. The younger could only grunt and shake his head. "We'll be going on ahead, then. See you later, hyung." Sehun waved to the two, as he pushed Lu Han out of the room. The moment the door clicked shut, Chanyeol plopped down on the couch. "Well that was awkward as hell," Kris said, as he arranged the notebooks.

 

"Totally." Chanyeol nodded as he shut his eyes.

//>.>.>//>.>.>//>.>.>//

"That was so awkward, Sehun!" Lu Han whined, as they made their way to Sehun's classroom. "Yep," Sehun replied blankly. "I mean, I don't think I'll be able to face them after that!" Lu Han continued, as he walked ahead of Sehun. "Uh-huh." Sehun nodded. Lu Han stopped walking, as Sehun looked up, and saw a sign that said his class' name. "I'm glad I have you, Sehunnie. You understand me, right?" Lu Han said, as turned to look at Sehun. 

"Right." Sehun nodded, almost childishly. "Okay, then! I'll pick you up later for lunch. Wait, when do you want to start the consensus thingy?" Lu Han said, as he was about to leave. "Whichever works for hyung," Sehun answered. Lu Han only smiled as he chucked Sehun's chin. "That's a good dongsaeng. I was thinking we could start this lunch, if that's okay with you?" he said, his hand still cupping the taller's chin. 

"Anything's fine, actually." Sehun shrugged casually. "You're really laid-back, huh?" Lu Han said, as he turned to leave. Like, really leave. "Nah. I just don't really care that much. Too much effort," Sehun shrugged as he held the doorknob.

 

"Oh. Okay, then. Well, whatever. Wait for me, and don't leave without me later, okay?" Lu Han said, as he patted Sehun's shoulder, before making a run for his classroom, which was a floor below Sehun's.

//>.>.>//>.>.>//>.>.>//

Lu Han made his way to the Field. For a senior, having your first class be P.E. is just like adding more fuel to the flames. Finals were already stressful, and sure, getting less subjects is cool, but he still didn't understand why his class just had to have P.E. so early in the morning. Not like Lu Han hates it. He's used to it. He's been in his high school's varsity soccer team since entering the school. He even attended the summer trainings like a good trooper, and woke up at 5, only to come home at around 8. 

It was a good thing his parents were supportive. Yeah, right. At first, Lu Han's parents wanted him to be like one of those Asian kids their Asian parents were proud of. Complete with reenacting the entire 'Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow! Dishonor on your whole family!' part from Lu Han's favorite Disney movie, ironically, Mulan, that one time he got an A- on his Maths exam. He didn't know since when, but his parents would always quote Mulan on him. Or, whatever. Especially that part right there. 

He sighed, as he entered the changing rooms to get into his jersey. Odd enough,he had Basketball for his P.E. The Coach would often pick on Lu Han, and , I swear, he and Captain Shim are having , or something, since Coach Jung would often mention the soccer coach to Lu Han. He had just lifted his shirt above his head when a pair of cold hands grabbed him from behind, and clasped onto his bare sides.

After giving out a shrill cough, manly, cough, shriek, he turned, only to be faced with Minseok's grin. "Heya, Han!" he grinned, voice devoid of guilt. "What the hell, Min?" Lu Han groaned, as he slipped his head and his arms through the holes. "So, how's it going? I mean, between you and Sehun? Have you two talked, or--" "We talked this morning. We agreed on meeting up later this lunch." Lu Han answered, as he placed his neatly folded uniform inside his duffel bag. He sat on the bench to tie his shoelaces. 

"Aw, man! Oh, great! My best friend's ditching me for a date." Minseok whined with a teasing tone, as he sat down beside Lu Han. "Shut up, Minseok. It's not a date, damn it." Lu Han hissed, as he "accidentally" knotted his fingers through the loops. "Dammit," he muttered, as he undid the ties once again. "But you did promise we were gonna check out that new bubbletea shop across the street, so..?" Minseok reasoned. Lu Han looked thoughtful for a minute, before giving the older a sigh of defeat.

"Sorry, Min. But I guess we're gonna have to reschedule that," Lu Han answered, as he got up from the bench. Minseok scrambled to catch up to him. They were in different classes, but they always had their P.E. together. "Oh, alright," Minseok huffed, as he slicked back his bangs. "Thanks, Min," Lu Han said, giving his friend a one-arm hug. "Ew, Han. You're so gross!" the older teased. "Pssh! You like my hugs!" Lu Han teased back. "You're so touchy today," Minseok commented. "You like me touchy," Lu Han countered. 

 

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that." Minseok said. And the two entered the battle zone that is called the basketball court.

//>.>.>//>.>.>//>.>.>//

When Sehun entered his class, he expected a an angry teacher, not a smiley one. The male teacher was writing on the board when Sehun came in. He saw Jongin in the fourth row, doodling something, dogs, most probably, on his notebook, instead of taking down notes. The teacher turned, and smiled at Sehun. "You're the new student, right?" he said. Sehun could only nod. The whole class was staring at him, and Jongin looks like he was holding himself from laughing, so he instead gave Sehun a shy wave. 

"Oh Sehun-ssi, right?" the teacher said, looking up from the piece of paper he was holding. "Um, yeth, thir," Sehun answered, but immediately slapped a hand on his mouth. "What's wrong, Mr. Oh?" the teacher smiled at him. Again. "Um, n-nothing, sir.." Sehun mumbled. "Okay, then. Well, you're supposed to sit behind Jongin. Mr. Kim, please wave so Mr. Oh knows where he's supposed to sit," the teacher said, as he slipped on his reading glasses. Jongin, on the other hand, didn't move an inch. 

 

Sehun just sighed and walked to the empty seat behind Jongin. "Oh, okay. Well, as I was saying--"

//>.>.>//>.>.>//>.>.>//

After a gruelling two hours before the lunch break, Lu Han had met up with Sehun, and now they were making their way to the canteen. "So, I asked Yifan the questions we were supposed to ask." Lu Han said, as he led Sehun. "Mhm," the younger replied, as he let himself be pulled by the older.

 

"Oh, there's a group of sophomores! We can ask them," Lu Han said, as he pulled Sehun towards the group of girls. 

//>.>.>//>.>.>//>.>.>//

"Why won't they talk to us?!" Lu Han whined, his face planted on the table. Sehun was busy eating pudding to care, but he was mildly confused, too, as to why no one would answer them properly. "If they don't laugh, they just walk past us! What's wrong with us?" Lu Han wailed, as he grabbed onto Sehun's arm. He smooshed his face onto Sehun's sleeves, the younger weakly shaking the older off. "Hyung, if you wipe your snot on my blazer, I'll kill you," Sehun muttered against the pudding cup.

"Why aren't you giving a ? You're supposed to give a ! Too!" Lu Han wailed louder, which earned their table a few glances from passersby. Sheun only glared at them, as they scurried away. "Sehuuuuuuuunnnn!" Lu Han wailed, as he pulled away from Sehun's sleeve, which was now sporting a wet spot. Lu Han wiped his snot and tears on his towel before he looked around the canteen. 

He stopped when he spotted a group of juniors surrounding the Jongdae-Baekhyun group. "Sehun, look at that!" Lu Han exclaimed, as he grabbed the two sides of Sehun's face and turned it towards the direction of the two beagles. "That! Do you see it, Sehunnie?" Lu Han said, squishing his face dangerously too close for comfort to Sehun's face. "See what, exactly?" Sehun managed to utter, as the cup is still pressed against his lips, and his cheeks were being squished together.

"That! Did you see it?" Lu Han says,louder this time. "I don't really get what I'm supposed to see, hyung," Sehun grumbled, as he finished the last of his pudding. "That! That thing Jongdae does when he looks at Baekhyun!" Lu Han says, pulling away from Sehun, to face the younger, and look him in the eyes. Their noses were only a few centimeters away from each other, and Sehun's been itching to push away the idiot who dared invade his personal space.

"What 'thing' exactly?" Sehun said, as he slowly pushed Lu Han off of him. "You know... That thing your eyes do when you look at someone or something you like, and adore?" Lu Han said, his eyes twinkling at every word. But Sehun can only see 'mischief' in the elder's eyes. Sehun looked back at the hardworking pair, and for sure, he noticed the looks Jongdae would give Baekhyun whenever the latter wasn't looking. "What about it?" Sehun asked carefully, side-eyeing Lu Han, who looked like he was a predator preparing to pounce at his prey.

"Well, I was thinking that maayyyyybbbeeee we could help those two get together, and, y'know?" Lu Han says, batting his eyelashes at Sehun with every word. "Are you trying your aegyo on me, hyung? I think I just vomited in my mouth," Sehun says, trying to push away Lu Han, who was, again, closing in on Sehun. The younger mumbled the last part too low for Lu Han to hear. 

"Come on, Sehun, pleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee?" Lu Han whined. "Hyuuuuuuunnnnnnggggggg," Sehun countered. "Please? Oh, right! There's this new shop across campus, and I was supposed to check it out with Minseok, but since you're lucky you're here..." Lu Han said, standing before Sehun. Like he can get any more intimidating, Sehun thought. "I decided that I'll treat you to bubble tea every time you accompany me!" Lu Han finished, a Cheshire grin adorning his pretty, doe face. 

"Are you, perhaps, bribing me, hyung? To come with you on this nonsense mission of yours?" Sehun says calmly. "I'm not bribing you! I'm giving you! As a friend who accompanies their friends!"  Lu Han whines, again, this time with the matching pout and arms-crossed-across-the-chest look. Lu Han gives a defeated sigh as he slumps beside Sehun, and much to Sehun's chagrin, puts his head on Sehun's shoulder. "I mean, don't you want to see their happily ever after? I can feel all the way from here the sadness in Jongdae's eyes every time he looks at Baekhyun," Lu Han whispers to himself, but loud enough for Sehun to hear.

Sehun weighed the pros and cons in his mind. He kept on glancing cautiously at the Beagles' pair, at Jongdae, and then at Lu Han. His mind was telling him, 'Stop! Don't bother yourself with other peoples' lives! They're not worth it!' while another voice inside his head was saying, 'Go, and help your friends out! Do you even see how Jongdae's trying to smile so hard around Baekhyun? Can you even hear the way Jongdae's heart breaks every time he looks at Baekhyun?', and that's when Sehun gave up thinking, and groaned into his hands completely.

After a few more seconds of contemplating, he touched Lu Han's hair, and gently pushed his head off of his shoulder. "Hyung, I've decided." Sehun tells Lu Han. "Decided on what exactly, Sehunnie?" Lu Han asks, tilting his head to the side in slight confusion. "I'm gonna help you." Sehun says finally. His words, as if they were gold, had brought a very, very, very wide and bright smile to Lu Han's face. 

"Yay! You're the best, Sehun!" Lu Han says, as he practically jumps into Sehun's lap as he wraps his arms around Sehun's neck for a hug. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Lu Han chanted, bouncing on Sehun's lap as he did so. 

 

Sehun already regrets he just agreed.


"I'll still buy you bubble tea every time we meet up!" Lu Han whispered into Sehun's ear.

 

Gross.

/-/-/-/

"Look at them, Dae. What a bunch of nerds," Baekhyun says to his partner, as he pointed towards Sehun, who was cradling Lu Han in his lap. "Totally," Jongdae answers with a laugh, as he leads Baekhyun out of the canteen. 

 

I wonder if Baek and I can-- Never mind.

/-/-/-/

"What the hell..?" Kris says, as he stopped in his tracks the moment he saw Sehun and Lu Han. Cuddling. In broad daylight. In the middle of the canteen. 

 

What the ? 

/-/-/-/

Chanyeol, yet again, bumps into someone on his way to the canteen. It's Kris! "Oh, hey, buddy! Fancy meeting you here!" Chanyeol says, clapping the elder's beck, which sent his lunch tray on the floor. "What the ?" Kris just says calmly. "Oh, damn! Sorry, bro! I, uh, gotta go! Jongin promised we'd eat together, and--" Chanyeol was cut off from his rambling when Kris slung an arm around his shoulders.

"Look at that!" Kris says, pointing at Sehun and Lu Han, who didn't move an inch, nor fazed when people who passed by gave them dirty looks. "Oh, well now!" Chanyeol just laughs. 

 

This is gonna be interesting..!


 

Long story short, the mission has just started!! The long-awaited mission is now in the works! Oh, and, let's just say that this chapter is just word-vomit of italics and whines.

 

I kinda noticed that I made Sehun and Lu Han the streotypical HunHan pair: Lu Han is whiny, and needy, and cuddly, and adorable, and uses his aegyo to get what he wants, all that jazz. And Sehun is the cool, bishounen type of guy.

 

But never fear! 'Wolf In Sheep's Clothing' will have the opposite of this pair, so basically, Lu Han leads, while Sehun follows. 

 

The last part are just thingamajigs of the people going around them, while HunHan are in their own little world. No s given. Literally. 

 

P.S. Sehun is a bit anemic, so he gets tired easily, or sometimes he's just too lazy to move. Also, I might make Sehun Deadpool-ish, with the yellow box VS white box thing going on in his head, so, yeah... Please anticipate the first arc: 

 

Mission: Cupid, Start! [ The Light to My Dae ] 

that was lame, sorry...