prince's knight

I'm here for you.

'Daddy,why everyone wants to kill me?,'Little kyungsoo said sitting on his fathers lap.

But his dad didn't give any answer.maybe,he did.But,Kyungsoo could'n remember.

When he was 8,he was kidnapped by a group of filty man.They wants money and take down his family pride.

When he was 12,somebody took him again.Make him pay for what his family did.They said his family is a drug dealer and a killer,but he trust none of that rumour.He knows his father is a good man.He never do anything like that.That is what he believe.

'You little brat,this is what you get when you don't want to cooperate with us',A man kick him hard on his stomach.He can only curl and hope that his father will come and sent his bodyguard to save him.But,more he wait,more his faith fading.

After a few hour of torture,they finally take a rest,leave him covered with blood and tried to get a breath.

Every breath he takes,he become weaker.Every breath he takes,his memories run from him.His head injured badly so do his body.All he remembered is a boy and a question.'Can I be your knight?',

A few years has past,Kyungsoo life at the mansion is really bored but he happy.He still breath and enjoy the life with him.

'Kyungie~Do you get enough rest?',A tan boy come in his bedroom and sit at the edge of the bed.'I'm getting better,'Kyungsoo give a smile.

'Who told you to play outside,it's dangerous',The boy said but with a stern voice.Kyungsoo low his face.

'I'm sorry,I just want to play outside.Play with others kid.Beside I just stumble.I'm totally fine,'Kyungsoo defend himself.He know Kai worried about him but lock him in this mansion is too much.Kai sigh.

'I didn't mean to scold you.There are many bad guys outside,'Kai said to convice him that outside world has many evil wait to catch him and make him pay for his father job.

'I can protect myself,'Kyungsoo said confidently.Kai really can't win him.

'Okay,then.'

Kyungsoo play at the park with Kai and others kids.Kyungsoo happy he can play with other kid and ive a normal life.It's late in the evening,people went home and prepare for a night.Kyungsoo still play at the swing alone.Kai play at other field and left Kyungsoo alone.

A dark shadow watch him behind the dark.A creepy smile appear and slowly walk toward the lone kid.He let out a knife from his pocket.Kyungsoo notice him but smile instead.

'Die!!!',He man run and prepare to stab Kyungsoo.

A blood splash everywhere.His hand full of blood,his shirt full of blood.Kyungsoo see red like that evening.He froze.Kai fall down and the man run after the neighboor see him.Kai whince in pain,Kyungsoo's mind went blank.He can't do anything.

Kai was charge in the hospital for a few days.His parents come and they seems sad and angry about it.They went home and Kyungsoo day is not really over.

'You!!!you hurt my son!!',A slap burn his right cheeck.He can't even look at Mrs.Kim face.If he listen to Kai,this will never happen.If he didn't go out,Kai will happily greet him at his bedroom door.He can only said I'm sorry but it make her more angrier.

'My son is the next heir of my company,if I see you as a threat of my son's life.I will kill you with my own hand.'Mr.Kim said with a warning.His tears finally fall,he went to his room without open the light.He cry.Even his shadow don't know his pain.Only darkness great and comfort him.Darkness hide all his pain and sadness.

The next day,he went to visited Kai.He greet him with a smile.An angelic smile,that never fail to make him happy.But now,that smile make him pain.

'Kyungie,did you hurt yourself?I;m worried about you,'Kai said.Kyungsoo sit on the chair beside him.

'I'm sorry.'The only words that Kyungsoo could said.

'It's okay.See,I'm fine.'Kai said while put up his hand to show that he's fine.

'I'm sorry..',Kyungsoo said it again.He can't forgive himself.Tear start to fall.Kai only look at him.

'Kyungsoo,I'm fine.Trust me.Where ever you are I will always protect you,So,don't cry.My kyungie,is my prince,'and I always be your knight.Kai kiss Kyungsoo's forehead and wipe all the tear on Kyungsoo cheek.

'Now,smile my prince.',Kyungsoo give him a smile and hug him.They both smile but deep inside there is a burden and pain they hide.Hide from each other,buried it deep inside their heart.


Kaisoo~ *^*