a lone bird

I'm here for you.

'Kyungie~!!!'.Baekhyun come running toward Kyungsoo and hug him tightly.almost break his bone actually.

'You !!!stay away from my beloved baby soo',A tan boy said,waiting to kick Baekhyun away from Kyungsoo.'No...he's mine today',Baekhyun said while hold firmly kyungsoo's hand.They been glaring each other for about ten minutes until..'Baekhyun,I know you like chanyeol a lot but...don't make it that oblivious',Suho said when Baekhyun hold Chanyeol's hand firmly.

'What are you talking about?I'm hold Kyung...'Baekhyun shock when he see Chanyeol face too close to his.'Did you said I'm yours today?',Chanyeol said,smiling widely at Baekhyun.He blush.I'll going to get you someday,kyungie,Wait and see.He thought and some dark aura come from his body.'Baekhyun,watch out!!',A ball move fast toward Baekhyun but he manage to catch it.'I'll will get you,Kyungie',A creppy smile appear and at the same time the ball burst because to much pressure.He's scary.They all thought the same including Chanyeol and Kai.

'M..My ball~',Chen said while look at his already soulless ball.'Why...Why Baekhyun....Why you so cruel,kill the innocent ball',Chen's tears already fall like a waterfall.

'Kim Jongdae!!!don't play soccer at the corridor!!',A girly face boy come and hit Chen's head,hard.'Luhan,he just kill my ball~hit him',chen point at Baekhyun like a little kid.'It's your fault,who told you to disturb bacon when he's hot',Chen and Luhan look at Baekhyun who focus planning something in his head along with that creepy smile.

'Kyungsoo again?',Luhan guess.

'By the way,where is he?',Chen asked while look at Kai.

'Don't look at me',

~~

Somewhere at the school,

He sit on the chair and look at the birds fly freely at the sky.Bird fly freely.He wants to be free,from this world.Then he saw a bird in a big cage at the middle of school compound.They fly but not free.They can only fly in the cage and see their friend on the outside.They really sad.Free but not.

'Beautiful isn't it?',A hot breath on his neck and a hand hug him from behind.He just look outside and didn't give any answer.

'Hey...are you with me?,He asked.

'Can I die now',A normal question.

He turn his body and face him.Look at him with his empty eyes.

'No..',His eyes begin to red and he look down.

'Kill me already,I can't live anymore.I don't want to see death.I don't want to see future.I want.....to be free',Tears fall on his cheek.He qiuckly wipe it with his back hand.

'I'm here for you...remember.We'll face it together,like we promised',He hug him,try to comfort him as he can.His every words make me feel like useless.I can't even protect him from the world cruel destiny.

'The worlds will stand againts us,they will find us and take us to a terrible place then kill us.All of us.and when that day come....will you still be with us...Kris?

'I'll definitely be with all of you,I'll never betray you',Kris said.

'Then,promise me',

'I promise,tao'

I hope you can hold that promise and prove me that I'm wrong for once.Tao thought and look at the bird cage.

A bird that always want to be free,waiting.... wait..until someone open the cage and freed him.