Hug me

I'm here for you.

Don't come to me.I'm a monster.I'm what they called cold-prince.If you afraid you might get hurt,don't take any more steps.I'm a heart breaker.

Glommy and dusty room,a broken mirror,and an old piano.Who will bear living in this suffocated room?A drop of water can be heard filling a basin in the middle of the room.He hiding.Hide from everyone.This small broken room is his home,his playground,the only treasure he had.Living far away from human and their creation.

Play with the animals and talk with trees is his daily routine.His sweet smile and deep dimple complete his perfect feature.Like a fairy tales,he is a curse boy.Able to killed people with one touch.Such a deadly ability.He wish a happy ending,a happy ever after with his loved one.But all of that seems imposibble and he know itfrom the start.He buried all in his heart.

'two years',He sit on  the swing he made under a big tree.Bird chirpping and a morning breeze slightly  touch his face.A wonderful day.Admiring the greeny and colourful flowers.They bloom,let out a very pleasent smell.He stare at the mysteries forest.They are very scary on the outside but hold a various wonder in the inside.He walks to the waterfall,take off his shirt and dive into the water.It give him energy whenever he feel down or bored,never fail to impress him everytimes he went there.

'Can I play with you?,'A boy said,looking at him with sparkling eyes.A boy shorter than him only a few inches.He look at him before take his close and leave the boy alone,in the middle of the forest.In the middle.How did he get here?He stop walking and look at the boy who see his reflection in the water.For two years,no one know this place,no one ever try to walk into the scary forest,no one ever try.

'wah,fish~come here',The boy put his hand in the water and wait for the fish to come closer but it never happen.'I'm not gonna eat you',he said to the fish.He just watch him talk to the fished hoping the fish to come to him.He wait because he afraid something might happen to the boy.What do you expect from the forest?

'Im going then,if you don't come here',The boy said to the fish again with childish voice.He look at the fish,swim happily.He stand up and swipe his trousers,give up on trying.

He put his hand in the water,'please..',one fish come and he take it with gentle not wanting to harm the fish.The boy was amazed.

Night already fall,nothing but darkness everywhere.They make a fire at the side of the waterfall.The boy eat the fish hungrily.He wonder how many days he been starving?How he get here?Why he look so calm?So many unanswered question.

'want some?'The boy asked,hand him the already half eaten fish.He shook his head and look at the waterfalls.

'Can I ask your name?,'

'Yixing',

'Nice to meet you,I'm Suho',The boy give a wide smile.First impression,ugly when smile and warm.His smile so warm and inviting.If he know my true side,will I see that smile again?

'What are you doing here?,'

'That waterfall told me to come',.An unpredictable answer.

'He said there is a boy who living alone in the forest and ask me to come here',He say while finished his last bite of the fish.

'I'm assume that the boy is you,tell me..what are you doing here?',He said waiting for my answer.

'Hiding'

'from who?'

'people..'

He look at him with sympathetic look.He try to grab his hand but he quickly avoid that.He can't afford to lose another life,see another death.The boys shock with that sudden reaction.

'I'm a monster,a killer.One touch you will dead',Yixing said while trying to cover his teary eyes.How desperate he need his touch,someone warmth.Since he know he has that power,he lost the warmth of the human hug,their touch on his skin.How jealous he look at other people who freely hugging each other with their loved one.

Suho face showed no fear but a loving face.How long he's been life on his own?How he miss the touch of other people.How lonely it's feel without anyone to depend on.He so sad.'I'll be fine',he said.Yixing still hold his hand firmly not wanting anyone to touch him.

'Yixing,I'll be fine.Trust me',Suho determined to make him feel human warmth again.To show him that he can live with other people,like a normal people.

'You don't understand,you will die',

'I'm not gonna die',

Yixing stand up and walk away but stop when Suho hugs him,tightly.He try to break the hug but he can't.Suho is strong than him.He close his eyes,waiting him to fall down and become breathless.To see him died infront of him,his tears fall on his pale cheek but what he wait never come.Those hand still hugging him,give him warmth he need.Suho break the hug and look at Yixing's face and wipe his tears.

'See,I'm okay',Suho give him a warmth smile.Yixing can't believe someone survive after touch him.Someone tell him he's okay after hug him.How he miss the feeling being held by someone.His tears start flowing again and hug Suho desperately.

That night,a new chapter of Yixing's life begin.A new book is waiting to be fill with the journey of two boys who will find a new friends and make a new memories within the given times.Their future is unsure but the walk together to fing their happy ending.


Sulay chapter is finish.I didn't plan to write this --''

I will make baekyeol story next...maybe..

How did Suho survive?

I'll tell you........................................next times.hoho..

I'm sorry..

baibai~