smiling angel

I'm here for you.

This might be the worst chapter ever.Lack of ideas and not enough time to write it.

*bow* I'm sorry if you disappoint with this chapter.


What do you wish on your birthday?A new clothes?A new branded cell phone?.There are many wishes that we made on our birthday either things or hope.Birthday's party is a common celebration in our life.

But,he didn't celebrate it,because,he don't have one.When he was born,who is his parents,where he is born,he don't know.All he remember is a lone boy at the playground,waiting for someone with a beautiful box in his hand.Who is he?He can't remember his face,but he do remember one thing.His voice.

Everyday,he run.Run from debt collector.He didn't know why.They said his parents borrowed them a lot of money and he has to pay back.From the situation,he assume that his family abandoned him and only give him problem.He give up on finding his parents and stop hope them to come and continue love him again.

'Happy to see us?',He was surrounded by five men,five big and muscular men.Trap at the corner like a pray waiting to be a lunch for a bunch of hungry lions is not in his plan.He was beaten up,waiting them to finished him up.Sit quietly and breath.

'Do you hurt somewhere?',That voice.'hey,I know you can't resist my handsome face but at least answer me',His smile.He look up and a small boy smiling at him.'ahh..my body.Five men is not a match for me.Look who's here..Byun Baekhyun in the house',He strech his body and and praise himself,he find him very cute.

The boy sit in front of him and touch his bruise beside his lips.

'ouchh..',

'Follow me',

he being drag like a little kid.A huge mansion,beautiful garden,and a line of servant wait for him at the front door.Baekhyun's room is more huge than his house.He sit on his bed and wait for him to get some medicine.His slender fingers gently treat his wound.

'Here you go,do you hurt anywhere alse?;

'No',He look down and play with his fingers.

'want to be my friend?',

He didn't give any respond.

'It's okay if you don't want to.I don't have any friends so I can live if you don't want to',

He lay on his bed and close his eyes.crying.

'I want...to be your friend',

'really...'a low voice.

'I'll protect you,that's my promise',He said look at Baekhyun who still lay on his bed.

'so..please don't cry',He sit beside baekhyun and see his red eyes.

'smile',He give him a smile.A smile that he kept from everybody now he show it to him.And only to him he will give that warm smile.

Baekhyun sit on his bed and give him a smile and hiccup.

Yes,I'll protect that smile so don't be sad anymore.

'Since,you become my friend and I save your life,you own me a kiss',He say while smiling,but not that warm smile,a dark smile.

'w..what!',

'haha..kidding,so,tell me what's your name?

'Chanyeol,'

'Congratulation,being a friend to one of the famous Byun Baekhyun',

Here we go again.


If you didn't understand this chapter.Tell me.

I'll do another chapter to clear it all for you guys.

umm.....That's all

Baibai.~