Chapter 4

Away We Happened (SPIN-OFF TO I HATE IT)

"And what are you going to do with all of those? Preps for war?", Chaerin joked, raising a perfect eyebrow, nodding at the huge makeup box kit and hair appliances that were balancing on Suzy's arms, whilst painting her nails.

The latter rolled her eyes, and let out a playful scoff, "No, it's just that I have a fashion show for school tomorrow and they don't have the funds for a new makeup artist and hair stylist so we'll also have to do our own make up, unless... Can you do it?" Suzy asked, giving Chaerin a hopeful look. 

"Hmmm... let me think..", her best friend answered playfully, as she blew her nails dry. "I guess I could do it, but only on one condiditon." she said seriously, looking straight into Suzy's eyes. 

"Uh, okay.. Sure." Suzy answered, slightly confused, "What's up?"

Chaerin smirked, standing up from her place and walking closer to Suzy, whipping out her phone from her pocket tapping it before showing Suzy the content.  "So, whose the guy?" she asked firmly with a serious face. 

Suzy looked closer to the picture and her eyes widened with surprise, causing her to drop the boxes onto the wooden floor. 


Meanwhile...

"Luhan? Yo! Luhan! HEY! LUHAAAAAN!", a snapback was frisbeed at him, and smacked his face, startling the victim to snap into attention from his deep thoughts and spacing out. 

"OW!" he protested, rubbing his face, scanning his eyes to target the culprit with his death glare, "What was that for?!"

Sehun shrugged and put up his hands in gesture of surrender, while Xiumin chuckled, the 5 of them (Luhan, Sehun, Xiumin, Chen and Kai) were just hanging out at the dance room after practice. "We just wanted to ask you if you wanted some bubble tea, Suho hyung just texted that he was  gonna get us some, and you were just spacing out... Is everything alright?"

Luhan shook his head,"No it's okay, and yeah I'm fine." 

Sehun raised an eyebrow and glanced at the rest of them, who gave him the same  "he's lying" look. 

"Uh.. No, your not, dude seriously, what's up?" Xiumin spoke up.

"I said I'm fine, just probably a bit tired that's all, anywa-", he was interuppted by a notification on his phone, pulling it out to check it, he got up and brushed the invisble dust off his jeans, "That's Sooyoung, I have to go."

And without another glance, he grabbed his jacket and walked out of the door.

"Okay... Is it just me, but don't you think he and Sooyoung have been hanging out way too much for a pretend couple outside of the public?" Sehun asked, turning to face Chen who just nodded thoughtfully.

"Hmm yeah... And come to think of it, we haven't seen Suzy for a while lately too..." Kai commented 

This caused a snap in Sehun's brain which caused his face to frown. "Wait a second guys, when was that article published about Luhan and Sooyoung dating again?"


 "So let me get this straight, you met that same guy again, whom, you crashlanded your fat body and destroyed his guitar last time? Then he kinda got back at you for spilling some bubble tea and then the two you went out for lunch and a movie?", Chaerin asked, somewhat clarifying her answer exaggeratingly as the two of them picked up the stuff Suzy dropped. 

"Hey! I did not destroy his guitar! It was just the guitar string!", Suzy protested, her cheeks going red, "and yeah... Something like that." She mumbled. 

Chaerin just laughed and pinch Suzy's cheeks. "Aigoo, my bestie is so cute when she's shy~" she cooed. 

"Oh shut up!" Suzy huffed, pulling Chaerin's hands away from her cheeks, while Chaerin laughed even harder.

"I'm just messing with you!~ But yeah! Totally approve! He's hot, he's nice, plays guitar and he's adorable! Exactly your type!"

"Yeah, well I don't know, we just met Chae, I'm happy just being friends at the moment, and besides, I just broke up with you know." Suzy added bitterly, stiffening her body. 

Chaerin's eyes soften guiltily as she put an arm around her friend. "I'm sorry Suzy, I didn't mean to... I was just sayin.. What I mean is that... Well if you do get a chance with this Yixing guy in the future, then I really hope you'll take it you know? Of course it's still early days, but you deserve so much better and... yeah I'll just shut up." she mumbled glancing at Suzy's "really? Your gonna just keep talking?" face

"But yeah seriously, what is up with you and Chinese guys?!"

There was an awkward silence before Suzy  rolled her eyes and nudged Chaerin, before splattering with laughter. 


   Author's Note: 

Chapter 4 completed!~ First day of the holidays and I have updated one of my stories, I feel so proud of myself ^^

So... what's happening now?!~ There's a bit  of Luhan's side coming in now *le gasps* what do you guys think of that? DUN DUN DUNNNN and sassy Chaerin is back XD. 

Let me know at the comments below and dont forget to sub and upvote if you like what you're reading so far!

XOXO

- Aera