Chapter 5

Away We Happened (SPIN-OFF TO I HATE IT)

"I wanna be blown away,

I wanna be swept off my feet

I wanna meet the one who makes it hard for me to breathe

I wanna be lost in love, I wanna be your dream come true, 

Wanna be scared of how strong I feel for you 

Just call me beautiful, call me beautiful 

Call me beautiful, call me b-e-a-uitiful~" 

Suzy sang making exaggerated gestures with her arms to the busker playing the song on his guitar as she sang the lyrics smiling amusingly at the people walking by giving her random looks. 

She was walking home after her shift from work when she saw Lay sitting at his usual spot and playing his guitar. Hearing the familiar tune of the song she decided to go up and surprise him by singing along. 

"Hey, you're meant to be attracting the crowd, not scare them away with your weird gestures." Yixing laughed, watching Suzy's expression change from cheeky to a mock hurt look. 

"What do you mean by weird gestures?! People should be focusing on the song anyway not me." she rebutted, flomping down next to him with her arms crossed with a cute pout.  

"Well you've got to admit it would be hard for someone not to look at you Suzy." Lay said seriously gazing at Suzy's eyes.

Suzy blinked back and gulped as Lay started leaning in. "H-hey, what are you doing?!"   

Lay smiled cheekily as his face was only 2 inches apart from hers, "I mean..." he paused for affect. "You are really pretty." 

Suzy bit her lip trying to stop herself from smiling  pushing him away gently. "Liar." she scoffed playfully, before getting up to run away. 

"You know it's true Bae Suzy!" Lay hollered after her laughing.


Suzy closed the door at her apartment and let out a little laugh. 

Lay was really something.

She set her bag down on her sofa and went into the kitchen to grab a drink when she heard her phone ring. 

Swipping the phone without looking at the caller she answered. 

"Hello?" she spoke while sipping her juice.

"Noona." a familiar voice spoke.


"Hyung." 

Luhan looked up and saw Sehun standing at the doorway of his bedroom with an empty bubble tea cup in his hands. Sehun's eyes were piercing into his and Luhan was trying to figure out why he was in a bad mood.

"Sehunnie, what's up? Did Chen drink your bubble tea again? I tol-" 

"Why did you do it hyung?" Sehun cut him off. 

"Do what? Don't look at me like that Sehun, I didn't drink your bubble tea." Luhan answered and continued playing with his rubix cube. Sehun can get so cranky when it comes to bubble tea... He thought. 

Sehun rolled his eyes and marched up to Luhan, snatching his rubix cube and throwing it on the floor. "God damnit hyung it's not that! Why did you cheat on Suzy?!" 

Luhan shot up from his seat from his bed. "How did you know that?!" he asked, gritting his teeth. "Did she tell you that?! Cos it wasn't like tha-"

"It wasn't like what?" Sehun shot back. "Ever since our CEO told you and Sooyoung to fake a relationship in order for both of us to get more publicity for our upcoming projects, none of us has heard from Suzy. So I called her and asked her how she's been and that if she's okay about you and Sooyoung being in an open fake relationship, but then she told me everyting hyung that the two of you are no longer together. How could you cheat on her hyung?! Why didn't you tell her anything?!" 

"I was going to tell all of you, but Sooyoung and I wanted to keep it low profile an-"

"LOW PROFILE?!" Sehun laughed. "Hyung, please, the both of you are already in an open public relationship that the whole of Korea knows about, it. There's no need for things to be low profile is there?!" 

Luhan glared at Sehun. "Get out." he growled. 

"Why? Throwing me out like you did to Suzy?! How could you Hyung?! She was your girlfriend! The person who modivate you to chase your dream, the one who supported you the most, she loved you, Hyung and you don't even seem to feel any remorse for what you did!"

"I SAID GET OUT!" Luhan yelled grabbing Sehun by the collar. "I don't need you to lecture me about my life decisions Sehun! She's the one who left too without a word! And why are you so defensive over her? Do you like her now? Cos she's all yours!"

"She left cos she was tired! And you didn't even have the decency to break up with her properly! Yeah I like Suzy! But not in the way you're saying it hyung! She's been a great noona and friend to all of us and I think she deserves better. How dare you toss her name around like that!" Sehun snapped back. "I'm leaving." 

The door was slammed.

Luhan sighed, grabbing his phone. "Sooyoung-ah? Wanna go out?" he messaged. 

I know I didn't do the right thing with Suzy, Sehunnie... But I can't help it. I love Sooyoung now and I can't help it... Maybe she would find someone better?..


Author's Note: Updateddd!~ (ABOUT TIME AUTHOR-NIM!) *Sehun throws pebbles at me* 

OK I'M SORRY SEHUNNIE AND EVERYONE ELSE!

Anyway, check out my Idol Shipping Service here!~ 

“橋を愛し” - Hashi o Aishi

[L O V E  B R I D G E]

Shipping service for 1 month where I'll be taking in 5 requests, since this is like a little mini promo batch. 

This is just a little experiment and holiday hobby and nothing permanent, just as yet since I want to see how things go, but yeah

if you are interested check it out right here!~

XOXO

- Aera