Chapter 3

Away We Happened (SPIN-OFF TO I HATE IT)

Yixing and Suzy walked out of the shop with Suzy wearing a new shirt and her holding a small package.  

"Thanks again for the shirt Yixing-shi." Suzy said smiling at him while she handed him the small package of a guitar string. 

"I already said it was no problem, Miss Guitar String." he emphasied, taking the guitar string, giving her a playful wink. 

Suzy just laughed and nudge him gently, "Aniya, it was my fault too, I wasn't looking either. And, it's actually Suzy, Bae Suzy." 

"Haha it seems like we have this thing of bumping or tripping each other, we should just say that we are even don't you think Miss Bae Suzy?" Yixing turned his head to look at her, giving her his imfamous dimple smirk. 

Suzy felt her heart face a little as she gazed back into Yixing's eyes. 

That smile..

She found herself getting lost into his eyes, when she felt a sudden snap in her brain.

What's happening to me?... And why does this feeling feel so familar?... 

She completely snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a stomach growl and started blushing when Yixing started laughing. "Looks like someone's hungry". he teased in a singsong voice. 

Suzy duck her head down, trying to use her hair to curtain her blush. "Yah.." she mumbled in protest. 

Yixing just laughed again, using one hand to gently tuck her hair behind her ear before tilting her chin up. "Come on, I know a good place for lunch." and with that, he grabbed her wrist, taking her to a small Chinese restuarant.


As soon as they walked into the restuarant they were greeted by a young waiter who lead them to a small table in the corner, handing them the menus before bowing and walking away. 

"I hope you like Chinese," Yixing said, looking at her anxiously while he watched Suzy open up her menu, reading the contents. 

She looked up at him and smiled. "Oh, Don't worry I do." 

"That's good then, I recommend th-",  but he was interuppted by a senior lady who had walked up to their table.  

(Blue means they will be speaking in Chinese.) 

"Zhang Yixing, I was wondering when you'll come here again." The old lady said as she gave him an affectionate pat on his shoulder. 

"Nai Nai, I said I would visit soon didn't I? Besides, I can't resist my usual." he replied as he returned the gesture with a pat on the lady's hand. 

The old woman laughed, shaking her head, "You and your Yixing Special... Oh! Who's this?" she asked, gesturing to Suzy who bowed her head in respect of the elder. "Xing-ah, is this your girlfriend?!" The old woman "whispered", bending down a little, after giving a big smile towards Suzy. 

Yixing gaped at the old woman in surprise and was about to reply, but Suzy beat him to it. 

"No, I'm not his girlfriend. " she said smiling in amusement, but her face showed some slight embarassent of the old lady thinking that she and Yixing were together.

The elder and the guy looked at her in shock. Completely surprised that she replied them in a quite distinct Chinese accent, not the average Korean chinese accent. 

"Oh you know Chinese? Sorry for misunderstanding, but you accent is lovely! You can pass as a true Chinese." the old woman replied. "Anyway," she said, switching back to Korean. "What would you like to order? I already know what Yixing want's so what would you like dear?" 

Suzy let out a light chuckle. "Thank you halmoni but you're too kind, I'll like to try the noodles that Yixing likes so much." 

The old woman nodded in approval. "Alright then, 2 Yixing specials then, well I better go tell the cook, enjoy your time you two." the old lady then winked at Yixing before turining to walk away. 

Suzy laughed when she saw Yixing's expression. The boy was gaping at her like a goldfish. 

"Yah close your mouth, flies might fly in." she teased, grinning as she poured tea for both of them, pleased that she had an opportunity to now. 

Yixing immediately straightened himself up and cleared his throat, and scratched the back of his head in embarassment. 

"You know Chinese?" he asked in surprised.

"Yup." Suzy chuckled, handing over a tea cup to Yixing.

"Was there a certain reason?" he asked curiously, taking a sip of his tea while still keeping his eyes on her. "Because you do have a good slight Beijing accent." 

Suzy froze for a second as she felt a sharp pain on her heart. 

What was the reason why she learnt Chinese?... 

Or rather, who was the reason she learnt Chinese for...

It was beacause of...

Luhan.

She cleared quickly and forced a smile, brushing that person away from her thoughts. 

"Oh, the reason? I don't know... I guess I found the language interesting and besides, China does a lot of trading with Korea and it'll be useful for my future work force." she answered. 

Yixing nodded slowly,  he could see that Suzy expression had changed after he asked that question, but he decided not to question her about it. 

It could be just nothing... He thought, and besides, she might not want to talk about it.

Before Yixing could change the subject, Suzy then opened instead.

"So is she your grandmother?" she asked, nodding at the elderly lady who was leading another group of customers into the restuarant. 

"Nai Nai? Well she's not my real grandmother, but she's like my grandmother. She helped looked after me and my cousins when we first moved to Korea while she ran this restuarant and we used to help her when we were kids." Yixing replied, smiling fondly at the memory. 

"Aww that's so cute." Suzy said, imagining a little Yixing running around helping take orders at different tables. 

The waiter who lead them to their seats then came with 2 bowls of noodles. "Two Yixing specials, enjoy." 

"Wah it looks so good!" Suzy said as she took her phone out to take a picture of the food before grabbing her chopsticks to try some. 

Yixing watched her eyes widen and smiled in amusement as Suzy was happily eating her noodles. "This is the best thing I've ever tasted in my life." she told him, after swallowing her final mouthful. 

Yixing shook his head and laughed, grabbing a napkin to gently wipe away a little bit of sauce on the corner of her lip. "I can tell. You have sauce on your lips" he said.

Suzy pouted and blushed, "I could've wiped it myself..." she muttered embarrassed, but her heart was pounding like crazy. 

Omo! The weird feeling is back again...

Yixing raised a brow and let out another chuckle. "Now why would I want to miss an opportunity to wiping a cute girl's lip by telling her so she can wipe it herself?" 

 "Y-Yah! Zhang Yixing!" Suzy protested, turning red. 

"Aigoo~ I swear I've told you, you look cute when you're embarassed a million times already, but you just keep on wanting me to remind you all the time right?" Yixing teased, while taking some of his noodles from his bowl to put into . 


Author's Note: Chapter 3 complete!~ Haha I had a public holiday today and I like studied for like 5 hours non-stop. eughhh. But to chillax a little, I decided to write this chapter as a break. Feel my accomplishment people! XD jk. LOL I'm actually just surprised that I got  time to start and finish writing it so fast and really hope you enjoyed it! (it was slightly longer then the other 2 chaps so yaha... #missionaccomplished) Thanks a bunch of KPop idols for reading my story and don't forget to leave a comment or upvote and subscribed if you like what you are recieving so far! Feedback is also welcome and just so you all know, this is going to be my only update until my exams are over so hope you can hang in there till then! (Unless a miracle happens and I'm able to write up something if I can spare some time.) 

EXO EXO~

- Aera ^^