Chapter 1

Away We Happened (SPIN-OFF TO I HATE IT)

Suzy pushed back her newly dyed light caramel brown hair as she grinned at the memory of Chaerin dying it. It's been a week since she left Luhan and she was slowly passing the early break up stage. To distract herself, she decided to go out. 

 

She began wondering around the streets of the shopping district at her kinda new neighbourhood trying to get familiarlized with the area.

 

Stopping to admire the beautiful lanterns glowing on the branches of a semi-medium tree at the middle of the place, she took out her phone to capture the image, taking a couple of steps back to get a good caption, but didn't notice the pair of legs on the ground until she tripped over with a yelp as she landed on her .

 

"Aish!" she cursed as she winced in pain.

 

"Are you alright?" a voice spoke, Suzy looked up and saw a guy who was leaning against the tree with a guitar on his lap. He had a mesmerizing face with his dark brown orbs staring at her and one side dimple that was creased to go with amused smile.

 

Suzy flushed and bowed her head slightly, "Aha, yes, I'm fine."

 

"I'm so glad." he said, offering his hand to pull her up.

 

She accepted, but yelped again when she found herself on top of him and his guitar.

 

The guitar made a weird noise from the impact.

 

"Sorry!" she apologized turning into a darker shade of pink.

 

"Aniyo, that was my fault, I pulled too hard." he said sheepishly, but smiling at their closeness. 

 

There was a silence as she got of him and awkwardly stood up.

 

"Erm, well I'm really sorry for all that!" she bowed. "I hope you didn't get hurt because I'm really heavy an-"

 

The guy laughed and stood up as well, cutting her off from her random babbling.

 

"You're so cute you know that?" while giving her a grin.

 

Suzy's eyes widened.

 

"Don't worry I'm fine!" he got up and  did a little tap dance to prove it making her laugh.

 

"I'm so glad- omo! Your guitar string!" she said while she guiltly pointed at the minor damage of the guitar.

 

The guy turned and picked up his guitar inspecting it.

 

"Oh. This." he said, "It's alright, I'll just get a new one." he reasoned out, giving a shrug. "Well it was my fault anyway, since I pulled you too hard so, no harm done."

 

Suzy hesitated. She knew that it was her fault as well since she was the one who tripped over him and caused the accident.

 

"I'll pay for a new one!" she said, rummaging in her coat pocket for the emergency 2000 won she kept.

 

But it was empty.

 

"Crap! I left my money at home. Do you mind if I go home and get it?"

 

"There's no need for you to pay me anything, it's not your fault!"

 

"But-" she began but the guy gave her a face.

 

"I said it's okay." he laughed, while he detached the broken guitar string and fashioned it into a bracelet, before slipping it on Suzy's wrist. "Besides, it looks better as a bracelet anyway." 

 

Suzy looked at him in surprised, before she glanced down to stoke the shiny, malleable material. While he packed up his guitar back into the case, shouldering the guitar as he watched her in amusement.

 

"Like it?" he asked. 

 

She nodded. "Thank you. But I still think I should replace your guitar string." 

 

The guy playfully rolled his eyes and laughed. "You're really stubborn you know that? Okay, how about this, if we meet again then you can definetly replace my guitar string, deal?"

 

He stuck his hand out, gesturing her to seal the deal.

 

"Deal." Suzy nodded determindly, shaking his hand.

 

"Alright then, well I have to go, and you probably should head home too, it's getting dark."  

 

Dipping his head, he turned to walk away to the other direction.

 

"Wait! I didn't catch your name!" she called, but the guy just turned around and smirked playfully and continued walking, leaving Suzy slightly dumfounded. 

 

"Men. I just don't understand them." She shook her head, before walking back to her apartment. 


Author's Note: Well chapter 1 is up, what do you guys think? I know itz a little short but meh, itz early days haha, chapters will get longer I promise. XD Anticipating comments and feedback! 

 

EXO EXO 

- Aera