Chapter 06

Gonna Pick Up the Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning:  is about to go down. This chapter might be triggering so please read at your own risk. (it's actually not too bad, but yeah)

Despite the original awkwardness of being coddled by someone not much older than you, Taehyung had pleasantly gotten used to it and even opened his mouth willingly when food was offered to him. He had no problem with being fed at that point, even if it downgraded his manliness a little bit. He was strangely okay with that. There were times when he just wanted to be like his brother and be a princess. He practically bubbled with excitement as another bite of scrambled eggs was offered to him (this time from BamBam) when his phone suddenly interrupted their peaceful breakfast.

He quietly excused himself and took the call in the little entrance hall, "Hello?"

"Kim ing Taehyung, you better have a good reason for not being in the park right now! Our shoot starts in a couple minutes and you haven't even had hair and makeup done, much less your clothes selected. I don't care what you're doing right now, you need to drop it and just get your over here because time is precious and I'm only getting older." N's voice snapped (though it wasn't all that harsh) through the cell phone, causing the young model to recoil a little.

"Sorry, hyung! Had breakfast with some friends and lost track of time. I'll be there in five, so sorry for making you late again!" Taehyung chirped, hanging up before he could get another earful and walking back towards the living room with a small pout. "Sorry guys, I hate to seem like I'm eating and running, but I really have to go. Photoshoots like crazy, ugh it's like I have no life, but I hope we can do this again! Don't be strangers and Jinyoung, thank you so much for inviting me. Breakfast was really good! Bye~!" He gave out small hugs (even to Jackson, who smirked at Mark over the model's shoulder) before finally making his leave, a slight skip to his step.

Jinyoung continued to stare at the doorway for a few moments before turning to Mark with an eyebrow raised, "Photoshoots? What exactly does Taehyung do?" 

"He's a model slash actor."

"What?! Are you for real right now, Mark Tuan? We had a model in our dorm and no one thought to notify me of this? I'm ashamed of you," Jr lightly smacked the top of Mark's head with a soft huff before perking up, "Is he really famous yet? Do you think he might let us come see him in action?"

Mark rolled his eyes, turning his attention away from his weird model-obsessed friend and instead reading over his text notifications. Hearing a huff of disapproval, he thought he had gotten off lightly, but apparently one should not let their guard down around Jinyoung because he was soon smacked in the back of the head with a rolled up newspaper, the sassy retorts fading down the hall were the only indication as to who had actually decided to become violent with his oldest hyung. The redhead simply rolled his eyes again and rubbed the back of his head before draping himself over Jackson's lap, relishing in the fact that almost immediately his best friend's fingers were carding through his hair. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Taehyung was receiving his own type of abuse as punishment for being late, the fashion magazine was actually quite heavy and inflicted quite a bit of damage. He whined, trying to shy away from his abuser, but none of the other boys with them were willing to help; Hyuk just turned his gaze to his camera, pretending to inspect it so he wouldn't have to pay attention to the other two, Ken simply watched in amusement while he tapped a makeup brush against his cheek (apparently he was not only a model, but a makeup artist as well, modeling was only his minor), Hongbin had left a few moments ago after he was sure Taehyung's clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter