A Sudden Kiss

Will You Notice Me If I Change?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal POV

"I'll see you later...?" You smiled at the American ghost, who had this adorable pout on her face.

"Noooooo! I wanna hang out today!" She whined while shaking her body as if she was being set on fire. Everyone around you two watched, curiously, since the two of you were outside in the patio. 

It was after school and Krystal didn't want to leave you alone since she wanted to spend more time with you. Honestly, you were free since there was no homework and your club has banned you from doing anything today. You blame Chaerin, who was most likely the culprit that threaten your club members to not allow you to attend today's meeting. 

Although, you really just wanted to go home and rest. 

"But Soojungie...can't we hang out another time?" You tried to convince the girl but she was stubborn. 

"No." Krystal huffed and crossed her arms, "I wanna hang out with my childhood buddy!" She complained and stomped her foot like a child throwing a fit.

"Don't you have track practice, Soojungie?" You arched a brow at the blond girl, who opened to protest.

"No, I don't!" 

Then, someone yelled from a far.

"KRYSTAL JUNG!! WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU ARE NEEDED AT PRACTICE!" 

You gave Krystal a certain look, making her drop her stare.

"That was nothing." She denied the outburst.

"But..." You began and then Krystal pouted more.

"______~! It was nothing~~!" She used her Aegyo against you, making you sigh and pinch the bridge of your nose. It was cute to see this sight of her but you had to be stern.

"Jung Soojung." You saw Krystal flinch when you used her full name. "I'm assuming that you skipped track practice and never told your captain that you wanted an early leave, have you?" You stated, narrowing your eyes at her as if you were daring her to lie to you. She dropped her head and played with her feet like a kid receiving a scolding from her parent.  

Your eyes soften at the guilty Krystal, who always made you give in. But not all the way or all the time.

You let out a long sigh and you reached to grab her hand. This caused a bunch of outbursts from the watching audience and brought a reaction from Krystal, who lifted her head from the moment your hand touched hers.

"________?" She sounded confused from your sudden action. You started walking in a certain direction while tugging her hand. 

"Where are we going, _______?" 

"Just somewhere." You replied.

She began to act like a sulking baby, "Whereeee~?" 

"Somewhere where the grass is really greener."

"Cali? Are you moving away from this school??" 

"Uh...sure." You were just messing with her which made Krystal panic. She grabbed your hand with her free one to make you turn around and face her.

"Don't go." Krystal declared, making you wanting to face palm but you resisted.

"Why?" You teased. The younger Jung's expression turn bitter.

"You are my _________. I promised her that I'll protect you from anything when I called her the other day..." Krystal responded and pulled you closer to her. You kept your mouth shut when your childhood friend mentioned her. This person is very special to you as you and her have a close relationship. She was also close with Krystal and Jessica but more with Krystal since they have similar common interests. 

You kept your silence and Krystal took it as her victory. 

"So, we're going out now?" She asked with a growing smile. 

Yet, you didn't answer her. Instead, you resumed your previous action of dragging Krystal in a certain direction. 

"Hey! I thought I won!" The whiny Krystal protested and demanded to know where you were taking her because she proclaims that she has citizen's rights. You shook your head at the nonsense that the American ghost was spitting out but the latter never made a move to yank her hand back. She just let you continue to drag her along. 

Without her realizing, you led her to her worst nightmare.

"Yah, ______, where did you—"

"JUNG SOOJUNG!" The captain of the track team appeared, making Krystal jump.

"Oh crap, it's Bora unnie!" Krystal cursed when her captain was running toward the both of you.

"Yah, Jung Soojung! I swear to god! This is the fifth time you skipped practice! You need to—" Bora scolded and then she noticed you beside Krystal, "—Oh, _____-shi? I believe this is the first time we've ever met." Bora bowed to you and held out her hand to shake hands out of politeness. You took it with a shy smile.

"A pleasure, Bora-shi." You replied before pulling your hand back.

Bora showed her brightest smile, "I heard great things about you! You are openly acknowledged by all teachers by your intelligence. I'm jealous!" She laughed joyfully, making you join her. The two of you h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter