That American Ghost, My Childhood Friend

Will You Notice Me If I Change?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal POV

The first half of the day went by pretty quickly and once again, it was lunch time. Everyone was outside since the weather seemed to be pretty good today so why not eat outside? Even the popular jocks and chicks were eating in the outdoors. Then, a sudden silence went over the crowd when a new group of people entered the area.

Chaerin had her arm wrapped around your waist as she continued to walk confidently across the land. You just rolled your eyes as you saw the baddest female with a haughty smile and the reason was so clear. If anyone followed the direction that Chaerin was looking at, they would find themselves staring at the glaring ice princess. However, there was already so much attention on you due to your style change as well as your personality. I mean, whoever would have thought the nerd would ever turn into a bad girl in just a day? 

"Yah, unnie! Stop smirking already! It's so obvious~!" You scolded, making her look at you. Her smirk turned into a smile instead. 

"Fine. Just because you said so, baby!" Chaerin chirped and then she leaned in to kiss your cheek. You giggled at the affection and the males wanted to do that too since a certain female wouldn't allow them to get close to her baby for the whole morning.

"Yaaaaah~~! Chaerin-ah! We wanna spend some time with _______ too~!" The bad boys complained. The blond stuck out her tongue at them and they pouted at that. The other females just laughed at the scene. Protective Chaerin over her little precious baby was a loveable sight.

"Aigoo~ Chaerin unnie! Let's pick somewhere to sit and eat!" You pouted since you were hungry, earning the blond's agreement very quickly. Chaerin scanned the area to find an empty spot which she did. It was by a tree surrounded by grass and small flowers. The group went over there and settle down to make themselves comfortable. Throughout the settling, Chaerin had let her arm remian where it was which was still around your waist. 

"Yah! Noona, tell them to stop cuddling because we need to eat~~" Seungri tried to covince Dara to do so but the female shook her head.

"Aiggoo! Seungri-ah. just let them be. We can just eat without them.." She patted his head, making the panda puff his cheeks. Everyone took out their lunches as well as the unbreakable duo. Although, none of them didn't care about the stares from the bystanders especially from the populars. 

"Eyyyy, Jae! I think I know why you like that nerd! I think I might want her next!" Taecyeon laughed while eating his usual lunch: a hot dog and soda. The jocks were watching the scene of the bad boys and girls, who were having the time of their lives. The leader glared at him, making the buff male flinch.

"Stay. Away. From. Her." Jaebum spoke, sourly. The other males noticed the change of behavior from the captain and they didn't want to irritate the male any further so they prevented Taecyeon from arguing back in any way. The latter narrowed his eyes at his team mates but they gave him a look that said we-are-saving-you-from-any-more-trouble, which kept him silent. 

It was a tense atompshere for the jocks and it was the same for the females too. SNSD was also under a dark atmosphere as the girls just ate the food silenty. Jessica was staring at the rowdy group, who seemed to be enjoying themselves, while her eyes remained on the girl, who managed to shock her the most.

Taeyeon, who would usually try to talk their problems out, was just trying to ignore the deafening air by using a phone. YoonFany was very curious as to what the blond was doing and tried to take a peek at her phone, but they failed multiple times. Finally after fifteen minutes of boredem, Tiffany decided to break the silence.

"Okay, why is it so awkward? What happened..?" The eye smiling goddess asked, mostly directing the question towards the ice princess. However, the latter didn't hear it so Tiffany smacked her arm to get her attention. All she got was a icey glare from Jessica. Glancing at the direction Jessica was looking at, it was the same girl from before. The nerd, whom Jessica hurt yesterday. The pink lover connected the dots together before looking back at her American bestie.

"Is this about the girl from before? I do not think just staring at her is going to do anything if that's what you were thinking..." Tiffany scoffed, causing anger to grow from within Jessica. The brown haired just growled.

"It's none of your business, Tiffany." 

"None of my business?! Yeah right! There is something wrong with you if you think I'm going to believe that, Sica!" The ice princess kept silent, "I mean, seriously? What's going on? What's wrong?" Tiffany sent a worried look towards the Korean-American girl. Jessica knew the pink obessed girl meant well but she didn't want anyone sticking into her privacy. 

"Really...it's nothing, Tiff.." Jessica replied, wanting the girl to back off but Tiffany just gave her a certain look that said the opposite.

"That sounds like a total lie.." Tiffany turned to Taeyeon, who was busy on her phone, "Yaaaah~~! TaeTae, why aren't you helping me~? Stop using your phone!" 

Taeyeon looked at her best friend before typing a quick message and sending it, "Sorry but...Even if I were to speak up, Sica wouldn't say the truth either, Fany. She is still shocked from what happened earlier.." Taeyeon explained, earning some attention from the other females.

"What happened? Did Sica unnnie get her clothes dirty?" Yoona jested, making Yuri laugh.

"Or did she reject another guy, who had pimples all over their face and a runny nose?" Hyoyeon added in.

"Did she break her phone? Her favortie purse?" Yuri joined in the teasing.

"Maybe Sica finally got rejected for once. Am I right?" Sooyoung stated with a knowing smile. This confirmed that it was the truth when everyone heard a grunt from Jessica, who heard that reply from the tall shinkin. Taeyeon went back to texting again which picked up the flow of conversations as it changed from Jessica to their kid leader.

"Taeyeon-ah, who are you texting?" Sunny asked with a curious tone. 

"Just someone.." Taeyeon a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter