Goodbye Old Me, Hello New Me

Will You Notice Me If I Change?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal POV

Chaerin entered the nurse's office to see the bad boys and girls surrounding their precious baby, who was lying in the bed on her back as Dara is wrapping her wounded hand. The males were ashamed of themselves for not protecting their special girl well enough because of the horrible injury while the females' conditions were not so different. It was so silent unlike the rowdy atmosphere that was happening before during lunch. All they could hear is the bandage rolls being wrapped around your hand. Finally, Dara finished and tape the cotton wraps so it stays on.

"There you go, baby.." Dara smiled warmly.

"Thank you, unnie.." You said in a low tone. Your mood didn't seem so great after going through that experience with Jessica. After hearing all those words come from , it would hurt someone's pride. Yet, not only did it destroyed your pride, it also broke your heart. 

To be honest, everyone who was in the room with you is quite angry with Jessica and what she had done to you. Even if she didn't like you, she didn't need to be that cruel to show that enmity towards you in that way. Looking at how you are at the moment, it was the worst they had ever seen of you. Your eyes shows endless of darkness, limbs that seem lifeless, and a downcasted face. They would do anything to get rid of that expression as it killed them in the inside because you are no longer the same as you were before. 

Chaerin took a glance at you before speaking, "_____-ah..I know you still hope from day to day that the ice princess would go back to how she was before like you said. Even when we tell you otherwise, you still hope no matter what but now, I really want you to listen to me. You don't need to agree to what I'm saying but please give it a thought at least. We only want what is best for you. We don't want to see you hurting anymore.." 

You looked back at her, giving her your attention. You nodded for her to continue on what she was saying. 

"I-I'm sorry, baby, but I don't think that Jessica from back then is going to be coming back anytime soon. After this incident, I'm pretty sure that the old Jessica is gone," Chaerin took your other hand that wasn't hurt, "I know you will still believe that she will come back despite what I say, and that's fine and all but I don't think your method is working." 

"Then, what are you suggesting Chaerin unnie..?" You asked.

She rubbed circles on your hand, "I'm suggesting that we do it my way this time around.." 

"Unnie, it better not have any-" She interrupted you.

"It won't have any violence. It's more passive rather than active." 

You thought about it and like what Chaerin said, you still strongly believe that Jessica would turn back to who she was before. Nevertheless, the baddest female has a point though. There were no changes made as you waited for the transformation to occur and it may never happen unless something happens. This is the first time Chaerin has ever wanted to help you get Jessica back since she never liked the latter in the first place. Might as well take a chance, ya know?

"Okay...so what's the plan?" 

"You are going to have a makeover with new style of clothing and new personality." 

"And how will this plan work at all?"

"A new attitude, so like you're not always so silent with her. You'll be more of a rebel in a way so you'll talk back against her," You were about to object against the last part but she gave you a look to let her finish, "don't lie, baby. I know you can keep up a facade if you put enough effort into it. I am one hundred perecent sure that this will get some reaction from the ice princess." 

You puffed your cheeks after the blonde finished explaining. This plan didn't seem that bad but..you were still cautious about the whole thing. 

"Are you really, really sure that this is going to work..?" You questioned for clarification. She nodded.

"I swear on my heart, baby." 

"Okay, I'll trust you but when are we going to do this makeover?"

"Right after school." She answered, making your eyes widen from the sudden news.

"Wait, what?! R-right a-after school?! I-I can't!!" You stuttered.

"Oh, baby..I'm sure the president of your club can let you off for today. She even wants you to have more free time. You are too busy for your own sake!" Chaerin pouted. You were about to argue back but then the bell rang for fifth period. You were about to get off the bed but Chaerin stopped you from doing so. She pushed you back onto the bed.

"No, _____. You are going to stay here. Try to get better first." 

"But what about my stuff? It's in my classroom.." 

"The boys and I will grab it for you. Don't worry about it. Just rest, baby.." The blonde pecked your forehead. You nodded as you closed your eyes to rest from all the drama today. The door of the nurse's office opened and closed.

Chaerin and the boys arrived before your classroom to see the class was already in motion. You are a prodigy in the academics so you would be in the classes with the upperclassmen since you were advanced in your current studies. She could see the seven girls and that stupid boy, who insulted her baby earlier at lunch. The blonde gave the bad boys a look to see if they were ready and the latters nodded. 

The baddest female opened the door and everyone's attention turned towards the newcomer. Everything stopped as Chaerin entered the room, surveying for your desk. Not wanting to be rude, she asked your teacher where was your desk.

"Ahhh..._____'s desk? It's right next to Taeyeon-ssi." The teacher pointed at the said female. The baddest female nodded and went towards your desk. Her steps were loud and clear as the whole room was silent. She grabbed your things and paid no attention to the classmates, who were whispering about her.

"Hey, what is she doing here..?"

"I don't know! Why is she grabbing ______'s things??"

"______ is close to the baddest female?!"

"They are close...? Since when?!" 

After obtaining what you may need, Chaerin went to the teacher and asked for any work that you will miss due to your absence. The educator gave her the work and told Chaerin that it was due the day you come back. The blonde nodded and left the room, but not without sending a glare towards the ice princess. Afterwards, they went to your other classes to get the important work that you need to complete later on.

Rushing back to the Nurse's office, they slammed the door open to see you sleeping peacefully. Both the males and female let out a sigh in relief and they went over to you. The blondie carried you on her back and exit the office with the boys, who were carrying your stuff along the way. The students, who passed by them, began to whisper amongst each other and kept on looking back at the sight of you being carried by the baddest female who had a warm smile on her face.

Chaerin could careless and went out of the school to head towards her house. It wasn't an average house; it was a mansion.

Chaerin entered her house and the head maid came rushing towards her.

"Oh, Mistress! You are home early?" Ms. Anderson commented in a questioning tone. The reason was that once Chaerin had met you and gotten closer to you, she began to change and stopped skipping class as much. After meeting a sweet person like you, the baddest female put aside her bad habits to become a better person so you don't have to worry as much. You accepted her flaws and still treated her just like you always would even though she got into much trouble. 

"_____. She got injured during lunch. I can't stay in my class, knowing that my baby is hurt and by herself.." Chaerin answered with a frown but Ms. Anderson just chuckled, understanding the girl's feelings.

"Okay, bring her to your room. I'll prepare some food for her." The blonde nodded and headed to her room with the boys not far behind her. Jiyong rushed to open the bed room door for Chaerin and the latter went inside to place the unconcious female onto the bed. The owner of the room turned to Jiyong.

"Oppa? Can you bring some clothes for ______?" She asked. The stylish boy nodded and went to the closet to grab some comfortable clothes for you. After getting them, Jiyong handed the over to Chaerin. She took them, but a few moments passed, the baddest female gave the males a glare.

"Why are you guys still here? I need to change my baby's clothes! No one but me should be in here!" Chaerin exclaimed. The boys were about to argue back but when they heard a growl come from the protective female, they exit the room i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter