The Unwanted Attention and Hugs

Will You Notice Me If I Change?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After your transformation and your encounter with Krystal in the bathroom, everything has changed. I mean, the younger Jung has been staying by your side the whole time. Even if you try to avoid the girl, that Jung sister always manages to find you at the moment and at that right time. Besides Krystal, other students have been trying to get close to you, which is often prevented from happening since CL is very protective of you. Just like this very moment.

"Hey ______!" Someone called your name, which caught your attention as you were working on some homework. The bad boys and girls sat nearby you and Chaerin looked at that person, who called for you. She growled when she saw it was Taecyeon. The same boy, who pushed HER baby!

"Uhhh...hi?" You greeted back, awkwardly. The buff man stood before you and smiled when he caught the attention of you while Jaebum glared at him as the guy watched Taecyeon try to flirt with you. 

"Did you want to go out to have a bite with me after school?" He grinned, showing his charming smile. You did not know what to say. Yet, Chaerin knew exactly what to do. To protect her Baby, of course.

"She isn't free." The baddest female said before taking a bite of her food.

"Eh? Another time, then?" Taecyeon showed that 'appealing' smile to you, but he could hear a scoff from the other girl.

"She can't go then or ever with you." Chaerin glared at the buff guy, who did the same back. 

"Why not?" He challenged her and this got everyone's attenton who was around you. No one dared to argue with THE Chaerin Lee, or known as the baddest female. She stood up and there was a big scowl on her face, which wasn't a good sign. 

"Because. I. Said. So."

"Why does she have to listen to you?"

"She is my BABY! You don't get to touch her nor have a date with her. There is only one person who could be with her."

"And who is that?" Taecyeon narrowed her eyebrows and Chaerin opened to retort back but somebody else spoke up before her.

"Me." The duo turned to the direction standing proudly with crossed arms. That blond hair and tall height with an adorable smirk. It's none other than Krystal Jung.

Everyone held his and her breath when the younger sister of Jessica dared to go against Chaerin Lee. Even the said girl faltered for a moment before regaining her voice a second later.

"You? Who says that you are that person?" Taecyeon asked with a rude manner which ticked both of the girls off.

"And who says that you could be the person? _______ would rather go have an after school bite with me than with you." Krystal sneered back. The buff male and the taller Jung had a stare off as everyone just watched the whole scene.

"How do you know that?"

"Because I do. I know her way more than you." Krystal jabbed Taecyeon's chest with her pointer finger and had an intense glint in her eyes when he look into her eyes, "so you better leave her alone and go back to your group of friends. You aren't even the Captain of your team and I could see why." That made the guy lose his cool mood.

"Shut up!" He raised a fist at her and swung it towards Krystal. Yet, it was caught in a closed grasp of someone. It wasn't Krystal herself though.

"You shouldn't hit the girl for saying the truth, Bastard. Now, leave." Chaerin gripped his hand, making the jock yelp from the pain. Krystal looked at her in surprise since she never thought the baddest female would defend anyone except for the people, who are close to her, and she isn't one of them. 

"Whatever. I'll find a hotter chick." Taecyeon huffed and Chaerin let go of his hand as he went back to his group of friends. The blond haired female turned to Krystal, who was still shocked that Chaerin protected her from getting hit.

"T-Thank you.." Krystal shyly said when she snapped out of her daze. The older female's eyes landed on her and Chaerin maintained a neutral expression.

"It's fine and you said that you know a lot about _______...?" The girl raised a brow at the other.

"I do. I am her childhood friend." The Jung sister smiled, directly towards you, but you sent her a glare.

"Were. You were my childhood friend. Not anymore." You replied bitterly, making that smile drop from Krystal's face. Chaerin saw the emotions change on the female's face and she looked at yours, but there was no change at all. There must've been something that happened between the two of you if Krystal Jung, the baby ice princess, is expressing a variety of feelings for some reason. She only acts like this with people, whom she is close to. 

"______..." Krystal whispered sadly. You couldn't look at the younger Jung because it would break down your resistance so Krystal took a step towards your direction with hesitation. Yet, you weren't paying attention to her, or so she thinks. Even when the taller one was behind you, you still didn't take a single glance at you while Chaerin was watching this whole thing with cautious eyes.

Then, the girl behind you made the boldest move to pull off. Especially in front of Chaerin. What exactly did Krystal do?

Your POV

I felt warm arms wrap around my shoulders and pulling me to the back of my chair. I had to remove my eyes from my textbook and stop writing with my pencil to look behind me to see...Krystal, which made me turn my attention back to my homework.

"Please....please....______...don't be like this.." She begged when she noticed my reaction to her action, her arms shaking slightly. Is she crying? Or about to? I sighed and did what seems to please her and enough not to pass my limitations. I looked at her and I already knew what the girl was feeling. Her slightly watery eyes and quivering lips shows everything. Yet, there was still that mischief clouding those eyes and hidden glint of sadness. Why?

"What?" I asked. She tighten her arms, that were around my shoulders. 

"I....I..." Krystal kept trailing off, not able to finish her sentence.

"You?"

"I want to talk to you.."

"We are talking.." 

"I mean...about what happpened. I didn't explain my side of the story." Krystal said in a low voice.

"Another time." 

"What about now?" She is being very persistent with talking about that moment, but I kept my composure.

"I am busy with homework, Krystal." I stated with a emotionless tone, but that didn't stop the other female from trying.

"Please? I really want to explain. It's not what you think.." She pleaded and the people around us, who heard our exchange of words, were shock to hear this. Why? Krystal Jung never pleds. Not to her parents nor to her sister. Not even her friends. The baby ice princess never begs and here she was, begging. Also, nobody has ever saw her this desperate for someone's attention since they never expect that they would see the day she would. 

I sighed and placed my hands on top of her arms, making her body stiffen, "Krystal."

"Yes?" The baby Jung brighten up when she saw I finally paid attention to her.

"I'm busy." And that must've brought her mood down since her arms went slack, not tighening my shoulders like before. Krystal let out a sigh before taking one more chance.

"_______..." She tried once more.

"No, and that's final." I stated, ignoring anything she might say, but then I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter