Those Brown Eyes

Will You Notice Me If I Change?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal POV

Everyone was silent at the delinquents' table as Chaerin slowly got up from her seat. Her eyes remained glued on the hugging duo and Taeyang & Top prepared themselves to hold the baddest female back but they were also trembling from fear like the others. That is the dangerous effect that Chaerin Lee has on many students. 

The blond walked over to you and Krystal, who didn't see her coming your way since you two were too engrossed in the hug. Her expression did not look amused. Not. One. Bit.

As you were enjoying the embrace, you suddenly felt another person's presence besides Krystal. Shivers went down your spine and you knew you were going to regret doing this but you turned your head to the side anyway. There you saw the baddest female, who was surrounded by a protective aura.

"U-Unnie!" You squeaked and let go of Krystal, who pouted at the break away. You faced the blond, trying to think of a good excuse to explain what she just saw. You didn't want Krystal to get killed by your favorite unnie. Yes, Chaerin is your favorite now. What happened to Jessica? Well, who knows?

"Song _______! What is this...." Chaerin spat out those words in pent up anger. 

'Chaerin unnie is going to kill me and Soojungie! What should I do? What can I do? OMO! Heeeeeeeeeeelp!!' Your mind was having a turmoil so you were too busy, trying to get some ideas to avoid dying young while Krystal stood behind you with puffed cheeks.

The blond didn't know why you abruptly let go of her or why did your face looked so frightened so she thought you were not feeling well. She wrapped her arms around you once more and placed her head on your shoulder.

"_____-ah~ why did you stop hugging meeeee~? Are you alright~?" Krystal whined, not noticing Chaerin in front of her. You wanted to face palm so badly at how your childhood friend didn't understand the situation at the moment but that was one of her cute points in a way. You poked her cheek with your pointer finger to get her attention which you got before pointing at the person in front of the both of you. 

The younger Jung's eyes followed the direction of your finger is pointing towards to meet the glaring eyes of Chaerin Lee. She gasped when the blond saw her there.

"O-Oh! C-Chaerin s-sunbae!" Krystal said out of shock and removed herself from your body. Now, the dense baby ice princess knew what was going on. 

"Hello...Krystal..." Chaerin nodded towards the girl and Krystal, who turned shy under the gaze before staring at the ground as if it was the most interesting thing she had ever seen.  You eyed the girl behind you weirdly. Krystal? Acting shy? No way. You shook your head from that silly thought and you were back to reality. An angry Chaerin Lee and a Krystal, who was acting quite bizarre, present around you. 

"Unnie....ummm." You didn't know how to begin without sounding like a total idiot. What happened to the prodigy? The person in front of you just watched the changing emotions on your face. She bit her lip and the corners of twitched for a second but it went unseen by the eye. She was no longer looking at you but your own vision was more focused else where, still putting together some excuse.

"M..m..." Chaerin raised an eye brow when she heard you mumbled out something. It sounded like odd chanting.

"Mmmm? What are you trying to say, _____?" The baddest female demanded with a stern tone. 

"Mianhae..mianhae unnie..." You finally said the phrase and Chaerin glanced at you which instantly made the girl regret her actions. Your eyes were clouded with pent up tears and your cheeks were puffed up. Overall, you looked adorable but to see you nearly breaking into tears, it just broke the baddest female's heart. 

"Omo, omo!" Chaerin rushed over to you and wraps her arms around you. "I'm not mad at you, baby. I was just kidding!" She explains while rubbing circles on your back. You were in her arms and was secured in place. In a protective and safe manner, of course.

"T...Then, why—" Your voice slightly cracked.

"I was just acting, Baby! I can never be mad at you~!" She cooed and kissed your cheek, earning gasps from everyone. More whispers were heard but neither of you three really cared. You remained silent which worried the possessive blond a lot. "Baby..?"

"hmmmmm..?"

"Forgiveeee meee~? Pweaaaasee?" She did aegyo for you to get a reaction out of you but it got some feedback from others, for sure. Still, it was not the reactions she was looking for because she wanted YOUR acknowledgment, not theirs.

"No." Chaerin pouted when she heard your answer. 

"No...? Why~?" She whined, putting on her cute expression to gain some pity points.

"Because....." 

"Because?"

"Move closer, unnie, and then I'll tell you." You said which she did. Your mouth moved closer to her ear and you couldn't help but smirk from what you are about to do. 

"Baby..?" Chaerin said since she was growing nervous from the silence. Then, the girl heard something after a few seconds.

"You just got played, unnie..." You pulled away from her, leaving her standing by herself. Her face was, first, confused then it turned to suprise and disbelief.

"BWO?! Y-You.....yaaaaahh~!" The baddest female complained when she realized what you told her. You giggled at the blond's reaction but there was another blond, wanting your attention. Krystal sulked next to you as you and Chaerin were acting like a couple. 

"I guess I'm not needed anymore.." The Jung sister moped and walked away from the pair but someone grabbed her by her wrist. She turned to see you with a sad look.

"Where are you going, Soojungie? I thought you promised that you'll eat lunch with me?" You dejectedly whispered. Krystal rotated around to face you to see a sullen expression.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter