You Went Too Far

Will You Notice Me If I Change?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: There is a lot of cussing in this. When I mean alot, I mean ALOT. You could even tally it up lol. You have been warned. Bonus: whoever counts to correct amount of cuss words being used in this chapter, they will get to choose a character that will be involve in this story. It can be a side or main character, but it should not affect the end result.

_____'s POV

Step. Step. Step. That is all I could hear from each footstep I take in the lonely hallway. First half of the classes already ended so it was lunch time. There is basically no one in the hallway as they are outside at the patio to enjoy the outdoors until I heard someone coming my way. I take back what I said before. I guess I'm not alone..

I looked up to see the popular girls going towards me and the person I was hoping to see was there. I tried to call the girl, who I wanted to talk in such a long time, but they all brushed past me especially her, who knocked me to the ground with her shoulder along with my glasses. Those girls continued to go down the hall without looking back. I sighed as I sat on the spot where I was pushed down.

'She changed, hasn't she...? Sica unnie.....why are you acting like this to me..? Is it because I'm very dorky...?' 

I guess I was too absorbed into my thoughts as suddenly I heard someone yell my name in front of me. I shook myself to see Chaerin Lee, who is the baddest female in YG & SM academy, standing before me and looking at me from head to toe. 

"______-ah! Are you okay?? Why are you on the ground...?" Chaerin asked in a worried tone.

She bended over to help me up and pulled me to stand on my two feet. Her hands swatted away any dirt that was on my clothes and put on my glasses for me. 

"Baby ______?? What happened??" 

"......." I couldn't really say anything because...

"Was it that damn princess again...?!" Chaerin muttered angrily.

Anyone can tell that the baddest female already hated those popular girls by the way she spoke about them. In addition with them more specifically Jessica treating me like this, it just adds more fuel to the fire. 

"unnie..it's fine.." I tried to calm the situation down, but she just blew that off.

"Oh hell no! That girl needs to have someone slap some sense into her! She's been treating you like shiii-" I glared at her when she was about to say that cuss word, "shingles..."

I sighed before speaking, "unnie...it isn't her fault...it's mine.."

Chaerin looked at me with a look that said I was crazy.

"Do you hear yourself now, baby _____? It's your fault?? Since when did you do somthing against that ice princess?!" She threw out a rhetorical question.

I was about to protest, but she put a finger before my mouth, preventing me from saying anything.

"Listen ______-ah..you had done nothing wrong. You are actually being too nice to that girl! You should be smacking the out of her!" 

I smacked her on the shoulder as she said that blunt suggestion. I understand what she is trying to say, but she should realize that I don't have the courage to do such actions or the hatred to do so! 

"Unnie! I can't even do that even for my life~!" I whined. 

"Then, did you want me to do it for you? Because I can do that, if you want me to.." Chaerin was trying to egg me to let her bash out on Jessica since the baddest female clearly doesn't like the ice princess. Not. One. Bit. 

"Of course you would want any excuse to beat her up, unnie..." I deadpanned. 

"What! You know I don't like her! You are the only one who doesn't loathe her presence!" 

"Yeah..I noticed...anyway, why are you here unnie?" 

Chaerin looked confused for a second before remembering her motive for looking for you. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to somewhere.

"I was hoping you would have lunch with us instead of sticking your face into a bunch of rotting, old books~!" The blonde chirped. Her attitude doing a complete one eighty. 

I just ignored her last comment and let her drag me to the other oppas and unnies. I took a glance of Chaerin to see a genuine happy expression on her face which is not common amongst many peers. She acts differently whenever she is around me as she calls me her precious baby _____ and spoils me a lot while she has a strong charisma with others. 

We arrived in the lunch room, where everyone usually eats at. Many people turn their heads towards the newcomer, who was walking towards the bad boys and bad girls. The other students were whispering amongst themselves as they see the baddest female with the nerd, and Chaerin heard them quite clearly so she glared at them. I just tugged at our connected hands which made her look at me, and I just shook my head to make her stop what she was doing. She pouted at me, but easily went along with my request. 

Chaerin unnie found the other oppas and unnies in their own table. They saw her and quickly made room for the blonde and she sat down, pulling me with her which results in me being on her lap while her arms are around my waist. This action made me blush so much to the point where my face is equal to a tomato.

"U-unnie! What are you doing....?!" I whispered dangerously to Chaerin, who just gave a bright smile.

"Holding my baby _______~! Is that a problem?" 

"Well, no...but!" I tried to protest, yet...

She nuzzled her head against the back of my neck, "Buuuuut~~?" 

"People are staring...!" 

"So? They can stare for all they want." 

"Unnieeee~~!" 

Chaerin unnie ignored me and continued to cuddle with me, despite me protesting. I turned my head to the boys, or rather Jiyong oppa. By using my puppy eyes, I got him to give into me. I gestured my head towards the one, who was holding me, and he undestood what I was trying to tell him to do. 

"Chaerin~~ let her goooo! We all want a turn to have some alone time with ______!" Jiyong oppa used his aegyo that made everyone in the table curl up their fingers.

She stuck her tongue at the older male, "Noooo way! She's mine!" 

That comment must've set off the rest of the unnies and oppas as they began to complain. 

"She's not just yours, Chaerin! She's also ours!" The females proclaimed.

"Uh uh! She's ours!" The males retorted back. 

Both genders were having a showdown...in the middle of a high school cafeteria. I let out a groan as I knew I should've just went to the library instead of allowing unnie to drag me here. I just felt bad for not spending any time with my unnies and oppas, so I obligied without much doubt. Now, I'm starting to regret giving into guilt so easily. 

I spoke up, "Oppas, Unnies. If you guys start arguing here, I'm just going to leave."

They all shut up immediately and stopped glaring daggers at the other . I just chuckled under my breath as I see the popular bad boys and girls acting like a puppy in front of me, but this is how they usually are around me even if it seems to be unbelieveable with the other peers. 

"Baby, what are you laughing at~~~?" Dara whined. 

"You, unnies, and oppas too." 

"Waeeeeee?" They were in sync, surprisingly.

"You are all suppose to be the most baddest, toughest students in this whole school, but you act like a little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter