Hologram: Review of the Past HOLOG

Hologram: Real or Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear you, 

JANUARY 2013

It’s the start of another year. Yong Hwa made a resolution to his self that he won’t or at least minimize his jealousy. But it seems that it won’t happen.

Shin Hye is filming a new drama with Yoon Shi Yoon and Kim Ji Hoon. He doesn’t feel jealous towards Shi Yooon because he knew about his relationship with Shin Hye. Ji Hoon is a different case as he doesn’t know about them and he personally doesn’t know him too. He can’t explain why but he feels uncomfortable seeing him with Shin Hye.

Is it because he seem comfortable with her or could is be because just like him he was also once a second lead to Shin Hye in a drama? And based on his experience most of the time viewers tend to love the second lead more than the main lead.

Add to their closeness, he felt more bothered when he saw one photo of them together which is almost the same as the photo of him and Shin Hye during You’re Beautiful.

Is there really a reason for him to be jealous? If you will look at the photos you will definitely see the difference of the two. The first photo is like two siblings enjoying taking selca together. The second photo on the other hand is obviously like friends who seem close but deep inside feeling awkward as one of them felt something different. Who could it be?Kekeke!

No matter how jealous he felt, he didn’t occur to him to make her jealous. He could use the chance to make her jealous during their album comeback but he didn’t. He doesn’t want to create any issue that will just make other people happy.

But there are some things that you can’t control, no matter how you try to avoid it. During their promotion that happened to coincide with his former ex-on screen wife’s promotion, he can’t avoid it when they tend to make their respective groups in one segment together. He just went along with it though deep inside he’s not happy with it.

Some say he was just doing that to avoid issues to protect her. Well, that’s true. He wanted to protect her… her jeoya Park Shin Hye. Oh! How he wanted to say that but it’s not yet the right time.

Her jeoya who totally understand that things like that do happened. She admits there’s a bit of jealousy but it’s not something that will lead to their misunderstanding. She clearly knows where she stands in his life and that’s enough for her to trust him. And she wanted to show him too.

During her promotion for her movie Miracle in Cell No.7, when she was asked about the issue with Yong Hwa she doesn’t know how to feel every time she denied about it. Whenever she said the word “close friends” deep inside she wanted to say “boyfriend” but it’s not yet the right time.

 

FEBUARY 2013

The issue about them dating suddenly circulate again. In all his appearances with his band mates they would always asked about it. Well, in one of his appearance it was actually him who first talked about her. He can’t really stop in mentioning her name. When he denied about it, he’s even obvious because his action is a total opposite of what he is saying. And as if that’s not enough, of all the videos that they can show about his drama it’s the forehead kiss they show. They even asked the other guests to act it out. The show that they appear is an MBC show so that’s a given that they will highlight “Heartstrings”. But other than that, of course he won’t be able to escape one of the MCs of the show. The same man who is the MC during Baeksang. This time he wasn’t able to escape it.

 

The denial about their real relationship continues but subconsciously they didn’t realize that there is something suspicious in what they say.

Like when Shin Hye had an interview for SBS’ One Night TV Entertainment, she said that people probably think that they are in a relationship because they look good together as a couple. Deep inside she approve that but when she said that the last time they saw each other was last year in a fan meeting is something that caught their fans in question. Because as far as they remember, the last they were both seen in public was a charity event with Hong Ki. Did she really missed out that event or she’s just focus on what alibi to say that she forgot that?

Well, Yong Hwa also was caught (a bit) during their appearance in Taxi show. When asked about Shin Hye, at first he said that she just treat her like one of the boys and not as opposite . Because of that one of the MCs jokingly questions his uality. To correct that he then said that they are really close. But because of the news they feel awkward. But the MC is really trying to find something so he said why not just really date since that’s what they are saying. His statement made Yong Hwa looks really uneasy and nervous. But it’s Min Hyuk and Jung Shin’s reactions that give way to the truth.

 

MARCH 2013

Just like Yong Hwa and his band, Shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter