Hologram: Review of the Past HOLO

Hologram: Real or Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear you, 

JULY 2012

They say one proof of a drama or movie success is when people still support it even after almost a year it was broadcasted. Is having the two scheduled sessions of fan meeting sold out with 10,000 people capacity enough for that theory? Well, I guess you know the answer to that.

The two people involved in this event were both happy to be spending time again together… in public. Without worrying that someone will see them. Maybe one reason that they were allowed to be together for this fan meeting is because they won’t be doing it in Korea, it’s in Japan. Or probably his management also accepted it because of you know… financial benefits.

But their management still didn’t want any issue so as expected they both went to Japan separately. Gyu Won left in the morning while Lee Shin late afternoon. But that didn’t stop them in spending time together the night before their fan meeting. They are just both lucky to have supportive managers who helped them.

They say when two people are in love no matter how you hide it, it will still show. During their rehearsals, for some people they might say they are just normal friends trying to be playful together. But others may see it differently.

But something accidentally happened that day. Both are thankful that not much really took noticed of it. The manager who came with him (who happens to be her manager’s friend) tweeted something. After he posted a photo of Yong Hwa, someone asked him who it that guy. Well how will you react if he said, “He is Gyu Won’s namja” Curious? Check this link

Both sessions were full of fun and games. And in both sessions they never failed to show how they really feel for each other.

In the morning session, fans didn’t fail to see her concern for him during the last part of the show. She pulled him so he won’t get hurt from the closing curtain.

But he really felt uncomfortable during the back hug scene re-enactment. He tried to be playful to not be caught on how he really feels that time. He must admit he felt giddy doing that but he can’t show it. And you all know the reason.

During the afternoon session, it was her turned to be playful with him. When he said that she danced better than kpop girl group, she said he can dance too. And he really danced because she requested it. But why did he dance? There are actually two reasons. First, he doesn’t want to fail her request and second, he wanted to show to the people that he actually learned that dance even before his reality show. He learned that dance for their parody in You’re Beautiful and someone close to his heart actually was the one who personally put make up on him.

During the afternoon session, she was surprised to what he did during the last part. What did he do?

He really can’t stop showing his love and concern for her. It’s really easy to do that when you are not in your own country.

But sometimes the couple can’t really stop themselves in showing it even when they are at home. Do you remember their Hand Love Interview for Japan show?

That day when they did that interview it was the same day that Yong Hwa is filming his cameo appearance for “A Gentleman’s Dignity”. Shin Hye on the other hand is also filming for a one episode drama for KBS entitled “Don’t Worry I’m A Ghost”. Both were worried that they might say something that will give hint to their real relationship. Well they may not spill anything but their actions speak more than that.

After that interview, they separate ways but she made a promise to him that she will watch his appearance in the drama. Fulfilling her promise, she did watch it during the break of her drama filming. She even took a photo of him in one scene and sent it to him. She’s really a very supportive yeoja to her namja. She will fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter