Hologram: Review of the Past HOL

Hologram: Real or Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear you, 

FEBRUARY 2012

February… a very special month for Shin Hye. We all know it’s her birthday month but there’s more to that.

She was chosen as the face of MBC Music. As part of that, she agreed to be part of a new reality show of MBC. (It’s not the same show as Yong Hwa was previously part of) She will be part of Music and Lyrics. It’s a reality show where in an actress and a song writer will be working together in writing a song.

When she was offered this show, she won’t deny that she really hope that Yong Hwa will be the song writer that she’ll be working with. It shows when she was first asked who she thought would be her partner.

Sadly it wasn’t him. But did that stop her from showing how she’s feeling that time? The answer is a big “NO”. Well, you can just check the song she’s written for Music & Lyrics”. What’s the title? “I Think of You”

At one part of the show when she was given the chance to call someone to asked about her song, instead of calling Yong Hwa she called Hong Ki instead. He felt hurt and jealous at that time but after sometime he realized her real intention for doing that. But is that really the best way to do? Amongst his ANJell friends, isn’t it Yong Hwa the most credible person to ask as he is a composer? She did that to avoid issues but instead it even made the people curious about them. Sometimes they say the more you avoid it the more you get caught. They are just really that good in hiding that’s why they haven’t get caught yet.

Then it’s her first birthday fan meeting. It’s just a simple birthday fan meeting with her fans. Well, it’s supposed to be simple with video greetings from her close friends too. But someone made it extra special by giving a special birthday video message.

Audio of Yong Hwa's Birthday Message 

He knew that doing that special video messages may create more issue about their dating status but that didn’t stop him. He wouldn’t want to miss this chance on her birthday. Her reaction with that video is really epic. She was surprised, laughed but most of all she felt love and special. Knowing he did that to make her happy is something she won’t forget.

On her birthday, he tried to go back to Seoul to see her since they don’t have any scheduled show for their “Where You Are” tour. But his band mates said that it would be better if he just stay in Tokyo. They know that media are watching their moves since the dating issue about them. Also, their management is still not aware of their relationship.

But they have a feeling that they already have an idea about it. Proof to it is their scheduled tour. Most of their schedule shows are in Tokyo. But of all the dates, they have to be in Yokohama on the day of Shin Hye’s birthday fan meeting in Tokyo.

After their concert in Yokohama, they travel back to Tokyo. They will be flying to Thailand from there. But why not just fly straight from Yokohama to Thailand? Let’s just say someone want to spend special time with someone even just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter