Hologram: Review of the Past H

Hologram: Real or Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear you>you, 

Hmmm… How will I start it? Let me think… Ah! I knew how!

It all started in 2006, the opening game for Kia Tigers and Hanhwa Eagles. There’s this young actress who did the opening pitch for Kia. She was so good in her left-hand pitching so she earned the nickname “Randy Shin Hye”. (Randy Johnson is a well-known American left-handed baseball pitcher)

The young man who saw her on TV that time told his self, “Have I fallen for her?” His answer… sadly it’s a No. You might ask him why? How can he not fall for someone like her? His answer is simply because he is not the type who fall in love with looks alone. He can say he probably might like her at first sight but love? It’s a woman’s personality that really made him fall in love with. Also, at that time most boys at his age are so into girl group. Wait! Don’t think it wrongly. It’s not his ex-onscreen wife that he liked that time. It’s someone else. Is he saying that to please Shin Hye?

Ok, let’s stop that part. Let’s go three years after that.

In 2009, he had to attend the script reading for his first acting/drama project before their debut as a band. He knew that he’ll be working with her and honestly he don’t know how to act in front of her. He still doesn’t have any feelings for her but he is really eager to see her.

So what really happen during their first meeting? Well, she still doesn’t want to admit that she’s a bit snob that time. Kekeke. You go and watch this then let’s see if she’s really a snob or not.

Is she really a snob? (you: No!) Oh! You’re on her side. Maybe, she’s just acting like what a woman should when you met someone (specifically a guy) for the first time. You know what, I think you are right because after that he knew the real her. The friendly, sweet and someone who will always take care of you… That’s Shin Hye!

He still doesn’t know if he is already beginning to like her that time but he did something he didn’t expect he’ll do.

One day, he doesn’t have schedule filming at that site but he decided to come and visit them. He said he just wanted to see how it’s when you film. Reasoning he just want to learn and observe. Well, that’s his real reason not until she asked her manager to take a selca with him. She uploaded it to her SNS account and after that her friends and church mates asked her who that guy is. They thought he’s her boyfriend. Only when they saw him in “You’re Beautiful” that they found out that he is Shin Woo.

Until now, every time he sees this selca it reminds him of that day. And he can’t help but smile. Why? Because at that time he realized that she’s someone who will be part of his life.

And he is right all through out their filming she showed him the real her. That didn’t help at all because she started to take not just a place but a very ‘special place’ in his life.

I think his mother must have noticed it because he keeps on mentioning her. So, it didn’t surprised him when his mother said that she think she’s the best candidate for a bride.

You should have seen his mother’s reaction when he told her that he is getting married for a show and it’s not Shin Hye. Oh! He doesn’t want to remember that anymore.

When the drama ended, he felt so sad because he is aware that he won’t be able to see or talk to her anymore. Maybe, you are wondering why? First, she went overseas for voluntary work and second, they are still not allowed to have their own phone so he is having second thought of getting her number.

That’s why, he was so happy during SBS Drama Awards. He saw her again and not only that he got the courage to ask for her number. But he told her, “I don’t have a personal phone so I’ll be using our band’s phone.” She giggled when he said that. Oh my! How can someone be cute and pretty at the same time? No one else only Shin Hye. Kekeke!

Thanks to his courage in doing that. If not, how can she invite her to attend the first showcase of their band? Well, he can always ask for Hong Ki’s help but he want to do it personally. Not really meeting her personally. That’s not possible he knows that. But at least he can talk to her on the phone.

In 2010, during their first showcase as a band, he was so nervous that time. He was thinking if people will appreciate or like their music. His band mates noticed it. They can see the nervousness and worry on him. But when he saw her… It’s like every thing turn good.

The moment he saw her all he can say… “Shin Hye came… Yes! It’s Shin Hye. Not Go Minam or Go MiNyu.” She even went back stage to greet them.

Yes, he’s admitting it now since he already mentioned it in a show before. It was supposed to be something that they wouldn’t want to tell because he is aware on how much she get affected with comment about her. They didn’t even show any videos of her backstage.

After the recording, he immediately called her that time to say sorry for mentioning about the backstage incident. At first she felt bad about it but she finally understood it.

The showcase event was the last time he saw her. After that he became busy as they start the promotion of their first album. In addition to that as we all know he was virtually married. Let’s not dwell on that anymore because that’s already in the past.

But during the virtual married time, they can’t stop him in accepting projects that would involve her. He was inform that it might affect the show if he’ll accept the Japa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter