Hologram: Review of the Past HO

Hologram: Real or Reel Life?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear you, 

Though Yong Hwa is finally sure about his feelings for her, Shin Hye on the other hand is still not sure about it. Yes, she felt special when he tweeted about her. Who wouldn’t feel special? At that time she’s the only female that CN Blue’s official twitter account is following and the only one they mentioned. Following her on twitter is not just Yong Hwa’s decision. They all wanted to follow her as for them she is their fifth member. She’s someone who show support to them from the start.

The rest of their filming for Heartstrings, though she still feels the painful effect of her accident, became smoothly. They all take good care of her most especially Yong Hwa. But she just thinks of it as a friend’s concern. Yes, maybe as a friend… a friend that wanted something more than friendship. She doesn’t want to assume anything at all. She doesn’t want to feel the same like during You’re Beautiful.

They were still filming Heartstrings when Yong Hwa gave her tickets for their concerts. Though he told her that the seats were not that special, she still felt happy to watch their concert. This is the kick off of their first Asia tour concert so she can’t miss it. He was so happy when she agreed to watch even just for one day. It’s a special day and he wouldn’t want her to miss it.

The last day of their filming for Heartstrings was a mixed emotion for them. When they were asked to pose together for the last time, it shows how the two are out of their usual playful aura. Shin Hye was surprised when Yong Hwa shook hands with her. The staff also noticed it. But what they didn’t notice was his hand was actually holding her hands and only changed to handshake when he noticed the camera.

Shin Hye thought, “Why did he do that? What’s wrong if he hold my hand? Is he afraid that someone will see it and will not like it? Could it be he is actually in a relationship with someone and doing our drama was just an excuse to hide their relationship?”

Yong Hwa at that time did that for one reason. He doesn’t want to show what he really feels for her that time. He actually doesn’t want to let go of her hand. He is afraid that he won’t be able to hold her hand again.

 

SEPTEMBER 2011

Though Shin Hye is having a second thought, she still decided to watch their concert. She will watch the first day as she have her CF filming on the second day. She felt sad because she really wanted to watch on the second day. Most of their Heartstrings co stars will all watch on the second day.

But before going for the concert, she went to Han River first for a bike ride. She wanted to show her support to Yong Hwa and the rest of the boys so she tweeted about it. He was happy to see her tweet. That’s the second time she mentioned his name on her tweet though she also mentioned Min Hyuk.

Since, she can only attend the first day she went to see the boys backstage first. She already cheered them through her tweet but she felt that it’s better if she’ll do it personally. Also, she wanted to stay there first until the lights are off. She doesn’t want to steal the attention of their fans. It’s CN Blue’s night so she would want to stay out of the limelight as much as possible.

The seats given to Shin Hye are one row in front of the boys’ parents. Though she’s not seated beside Yong Hwa’s parents, she still greeted them.

During the concert, they sing a lot of songs but there are some songs that really caught Shin Hye’s attention.

Y, Why… this song is really special as she felt privilege for hearing it for the firs time. During You’re Beautiful days, when she’s recording for her song in FNC, the boys let her hear the song. Upon hearing that song that day, it felt different. She knows the story behind that song. It’s a song of confession for someone though she’s not sure to whom it was written for. It may be initially written for someone else but that night that song was for her. That’s his hidden confession to her.

Because I Miss You… this song reminds her of the times that Lee Shin and Gyu Won separated. She felt like how it was when she’s filming Heartstrings. It’s like she suddenly miss him. But who is she missing… Lee Shin or Yong Hwa? And who is his inspiration when he wrote that song for Heartstrings?

You’ve Fallen For Me… she’s curious on what would be the reactions of BOICEs if they will sing this song. This is not their song but she felt happy when the fans sing along with the song. She just felt sad that she wasn’t a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter