Rescued?

Enflammé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was around 3am and Seungri was cramming for his studies. Realizing he couldn't go on anymore, he went out for some water, but instead he found out their curtains were on fire. The first thing that went on his mind was that he needed to let his older sibling know the situation. He ran immediately to Seunghyun's room that was not-so-fortunately near the living room. 

 

 

 

"HYUNG!!! WAKE UP!!!"

 

 

 

Seungri kept shaking the guy in panic. His eyes never left the fire on their living room window, as it was burning slowly through their curtains. Realizing how stupid his act was, waking him without doing anything to take down the fire, he left his cousin and ran out from the apartment. He grabbed the fire extinguish and ran back, but when he got back, the fire had stopped, leaving the evidence, which were their burned curtains. He ran to his hyung's room and tried to wake him up once again. 

 

 

 

"Huh?" The guy yawned. "Yah, you looked like you've just seen a ghost..."

 

 

"Close enough." Seungri rolled his eyes. "Hyung, you have to see this..." 

 

 

"It's 3am what are--"

 

 

 

Seunghyun froze as he finally understanded why Seungri's expression looked so frightened before. 

 

 

 

"W-What happened..."

 

 

"I don't know! I was just going to get some water and then BOOM! This happened!"

 

 

"How did you put down the fire?!"

 

 

"Exactly..." The younger man sighed before taking a deep breath. "EXACTLY!" 

 

 

"What do you mean by that?"

 

 

"Nobody did!"

 

 

"WHAT."

 

 

"I ran to get a fire extinguisher but when I came back nothing was on fire anymore!"

 

 

 

Seunghyun gulped. How silly he was to think he couldn't possibly be a victim of this some kind of weird fire accidents. Maybe, just maybe it was just an accident. Maybe someone from the floor above accidentally threw cigarette or something. Maybe, just maybe. Seunghyun tried his best to calm himself, but he just couldn't. Was he overreacting to be scarred? He didn't know, but for sure, he knew that something was definitely wrong. 

 

 

The next morning, or more like, few hours later, Seunghyun went to work and Seungri went to his campus as usual. Although they didn't get the best sleep, they tried to at least look their best. Both of them decided to keep it to themselves for a while until they could find any prove or something to support the "thing" that happened the night before. 

 

 

Seunghyun went to work although his spirit wasn't at its fullest. He hated himself for being too paranoid but at the same time he couldn't help himself but to get anxious. What happened wasn't just a fire accident, he believed that some kind of magic was involved. He didn't know for sure what it was. Magic or not, it was definitely something bizarre, something unusual. Judging by the amount of fire last night, he was sure that amount of fire couldn't possibly just went down by itself. That was the only thing he was sure about. Not-so-surprisingly, it didn't made into the news, which Seunghyun was kinda relieved. He didn't want to get involved into police unless the problem and prove were clear enough to explain. 

 

 

 

"Seunghyun-ssi...."

 

 

"Neh?" Seunghyun turned. "Ah, Hanbin-ssi, what do you need?"

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter