Soon

Enflammé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Manager Kwon," Seunghyun knocked. 

 

 

"Mmm?" The manager answered grumpily. 

 

 

"I brought you the paperwork you've asked..." 

 

 

"Yeah, sure. Come in."

 

 

 

Seunghyun stepped inside the manager's room, with steps that were a little bit like tiptoeing. He eyed the grumpy manager who had his thick-frame glasses on, with his eyes focused on the screen of his computer. The guy had his sleek black hair and serious facial expression on. His black eyes were so sharp that his glare could practically pierce your soul to death. 

 

 

Everyone was scared of this guy's presence, Kwon Jiyong, that was his full name. Nobody really addressed him as Kwon, hyung, or even just Jiyong, or at least, nobody dared to. Everyone called him Manager Kwon, because that was what he asked them to. Despite his scary appearance and attitude, he was a perfectionist when he worked, which made their magazine company one of the best. 

 

 

 

"Here you go..." Seunghyun put the paperwork on his table. He wasn't speaking too formal to the manager guy since the mentioned guy was younger than him, but he still got his respect for him since his position was higher. 

 

 

"Seunghyun-ssi, about the fire crime article... I need you to edit on some things..." The manager fixed his glasses. "You typed the wrong name, it should be Dong Taekwon, but look..."

 

 

 

Seunghyun looked at his work and he swore he practically wanted to crush his face. 

 

 

 

"How could you type in Dong Youngbae?!"

 

 

"My apologies, I wasn't concentrating--"

 

 

"CAN YOU BE SERIOUS WHEN YOU WORK???"

 

 

 

Seunghyun gulped his saliva. The guy could be real scary when you did mistakes. One mistake and your ears would pretty much bleed. He suddenly felt worse because he remembered telling the new employee, Song Minho, that the manager is a nice guy. He just hoped that the poor guy wouldn't have to face the wrath of the grumpy Kwon Jiyong. 

 

 

 

 "I'm sorr--"

 

 

"No," The manager cleared his throat, suddenly calmed down. "I'm sorry for raising my voice on you, it's just... There's..." He sighed. "It's okay, you can go, I'll fix the typo. There's not much anyway..."

 

 

"Kamsahamnida." Seunghyun bowed. He was actually surprised he forgave him that easily. He was about to go and went to the door, but he stopped for a moment. "Uh, manager?"

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"Take it easy, no one is pressuring you."

 

 

He scoffed. "Seunghyun-ssi, we have deadline... But thanks, I appreciate your concern." He smiled but it didn't reach his eyes. 

 

 

Seunghyun shook his head and smiled back. "You're welcome. I'm going."

 

 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

 

 

 

The clock was showing 10 o'clock at night. It was another tiring shift. He didn't have his usual morning shift since one of his co-worker pleaded to him to exchange shift with him for some personal reason. But alas, the work time had finally done for him that day. He could go home, enjoy a glass of milk or tea, then go to sleep. 

 

 

Or so that was what he thought...

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

He grabbed his car keys and locked his car. After hearing the beep sound, he entered the lobby and was about to step inside the elevator, but then someone grabbed his arm from behind, shocking him. 

 

 

 

"Seunghyun!"

 

 

Seunghyun gasped. Before him was the infamous mohawk guy. "What are you doing here?!" 

 

 

The man was wearing his hoodie and a pair of sunglasses. "Do I look more like a celebrity now?" He laughed. 

 

 

"You came only to ask me that?!" Seunghyun couldn't believe this guy. 

 

 

"Of course not, !" Taeyang rolled his eyes, although no-one could see him doing it through his shades. "I need your help."

 

 

"With what exactly?"

 

 

"Not here, can we talk in your place?" The guy said while looking around. 

 

 

"Alright." He nodded and went to the elevator as Youngbae followed him. 

 

 

 

The two went inside the elevator and pressed the button of Seunghyun's apartment level. When the bell rang, they both stepped outside and walked towards the apartment. They stopped on a door with number 501, with that, Seunghyun grabbed his card and pressed it on the doorknob to open it. 

 

 

 

"Is your little bro home?" 

 

 

"Yes, he's probably studying now."

 

 

"Oh."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter