Smells Like Mystery

Enflammé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another place was burned suddenly with unknown reason today, at 3pm, exactly on Taepyeong street, building 28-6. It was a boutique owned by a lady named Kim Jihyun, 32. The owner mentioned that the store didn't even have a stove, or anything that could start a fire. It's nearly impossible how it could be burned down suddenly without anyone or anything suspicious. The police--

 

 

"Goddammit!" Seungri groaned to the view of his hyung watching the news with a very serious look on his face. "Stop watching the news!" He grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

 

"There's no good show early in the morning." Seunghyun yawned. "Damn my morning shift..."

 

"You will be worrying hell again and that's not something I wanna hear or see or happen or whatever!" The younger one retorted.

 

"I'm not worrying about anything! I'm just curious..."

 

"Curious my ..."

 

"Ri, I think you're the one whose worrying too much..." Seunghyun smirked playfully.

 

"Oh yeah? Tell me more about you sleeping with lights on when there was a murderer news going around..."

 

 

The eldest puffed his cheeks as he got nothing to say but to admit the defeat. 

 

 

**

 

 

"I heard all the victim's are women!"

 

"That's scary!"

 

"I better watch out then..."

 

 

He kept hearing his female co-workers talking about the news. He must admit it, he was that kind of person who could easily got scared by news on TV, but this time he wasn't scared. Maybe just a little bit, but he was more curious than scared about what could possibly causing these accidents. Not that he could somehow solve the crime anyway, but at least he heard the rumors that the fire were only looking for women not men. As selfish as it may sounded, he thanked God he was 100% a dude. Still, that wasn't enough to convince him that he was in a safe state. What if the criminal decided to attack on males too? Seunghyun shivered and shook the thought.

 

Later that day at night, Seunghyun felt like buying something again even though Seungri had bought the food supplies they needed. Who knew, maybe he could meet up with that weird girl again. Just maybe. It would be less boring at least. That girl seemed to have big mystery tagging along with her. He didn't seem to be busy too anyway, so grubbing out some unnecessary information from the gir would not hurt. 

 

 

"Are you going to the mini market again? I already bought food, you don't need to." Seungri spoke when he saw his older cousin was getting ready to go somewhere.

 

"Just gonna grab some coffee."

 

"I bought some coffee too, go check the counter top."

 

Seunghyun struggled to find more excuses. "Umm... You got the wrong brand."

 

"Sure..." Seungri replied with weird look on his face. "Hyung, you're not meeting some hookers, are you?" He joked.

 

"What the hell?"

 

"Just kidding! Just kidding!!!" The boy backed off slowly, hands in the air.

 

 

And so, Seunghyun went out to buy 'coffee'. His first stop was of course the mini market. His eyes scanned through the area and took off one of his earphones, hoping he could concentrate more with less of the music banging near his ears. Then bingo, he found his target. She was just sitting right next to that small mini market. Still wearing the same clothes as yesterday, her face looked pale, and her bronze-red hair was now a lot messier than before. As what he had seen before, her facial expression didn't change. It was still that cold, angry, mixed with what he guessed to be sadness. She still smelled madly like mystery, and he hoped that was the only thing since she probably hadn't had any shower so...

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter