New Guy

Enflammé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks passed without seeing the girl, made Seunghyun felt a little bit bored without her presence. He was above eager to get to know her more, but then maybe he was being way too creepy and suspicious. Obviously, even normal girls would leave any guy acting like this. Nonetheless, he couldn't do anything. That girl wasn't someone close to him in any circumstances. All he could do, was to get back to the way he used to live his life normally, leaving the curiosity of that mysterious girl away.

 

The weird fire incidents were still up with no clues from the police. South Korea got help from FBI, hoping to find the truth right away, but nothing. The whole CCTVs had been checked, but what gave the creeps was that the media said that the CCTVs caught nobody, but a fire moving on its own. All the forces were busy because of this case. It became a big criminal case because the number of the victims were getting bigger with no particular reason. So far, eight places were burned clearly with no traces of the person or thing that did the crime...

 

 

"Ooooohhhh... Lord Jesus!" Seunghyun watched the news with his hands clasped together, as if he was praying.

 

"Aish..." Seungri groaned and snatched the remote from the older guy's hand. "Do I have to repeat myself again?"

 

"What?!" Seunghyun grabbed back the remote angrily. "Look, I'm older than you. You can't tell me what to do."

 

"We're only 3 years apart, hyung..."

 

"That's not the point!"

 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah... Whatever. I'm only telling you this, because I don't want to see you become mentally challenged." He shook his head and grinned.

 

"Geez... I'm not going crazy."

 

"I hope so."

 

"Forget it, arguing with you is endless!"

 

 

Seunghyun switched off the TV and with his cheeks puffed then he folded his arms. He looked like a spoiled five years old brat. Seungri could only laughed at how this someone who claimed he was older but acted like he was the total opposite. Seunghyun and his tantrums, Seungri was never serious anyway when he yelled at him telling to stop watching, he was just a little bit worried. He himself would be lying if he said he wasn't terrified even just a bit about the news.

 

 

"So, hyung... Talk a bit about this e lady you've been seeing..." Seungri snickered, trying to lighten the mood.

 

"I wasn't seeing any e! Goddamn... There was this girl though..."

 

"Ooooh~ interesting..." Seungri's grin grew wider. He wasn’t expecting that one. "Tell me more!"

 

"I think she's homeless, but then again, she doesn't look like one..."

 

"She's a e?"

 

"Cut it out!" Seunghyun groaned.

 

"I was just trying to light up the mood!" Seungri laughed. "Continue please."

 

"She has this weird bronze-colored hair, which is so eye-catching that it almost seemed like she glows in the dark... She don't talk much, even that--"

 

"Wait, you've had conversation with this girl?"

 

"Sort of, but not much. In fact, I bought her stuff because she was about to steal."

 

"She's a homeless after all... What's so special about this bronze-headed lady then?"

 

"I don't know, but she smells like myste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter