CHAPTER 6

The Best For You

Day passed by so fast. Its already 2015 which means a long journey had passed for SNSD. Their reputation keeps increasing year by year and their popularity is no jokes. This is what they are dreams for since they were trainee. Now they have everything, popularity, money, fans and fames. Whoever that being in their place will gonna be the happiest person in the world.

But all those things don’t means anything if they are not happy. That is what happened to Kim Taeyeon, the leader. Its been a year and half since she broke up with Tiffany. The fans knows how awkward they are right now (the situation is like TaengSic case, in which Taeyeon is taking Jessica’ role to get near to Tiffany while Tiffany is taking Taeyeon’ role to always ignoring her) especially for those who declare themselves as a LockSmith. This situation really making the fans keep questioning about what actually happened because they don’t know the truth. Some of them even coming out with their own assumption but in reality nobody knows the truth accept for Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri and Sooyoung only.

The love story of Taeyeon and Noeul already ended few months after TaeNy separation. Taeyeon cannot lied to Noeul and herself anymore. Although its a bit hard for her to leave Noeul but she really cannot deny that she could not stay with her anymore. After that separation, Noeul had faced a serious depression and because of that she is put on hiatus by her company. Nobody knows what happened to her anymore since she’s gone. She’s now at somewhere far in order to clear her mind and heals her broken heart.

 

“i’m gonna smile like nothing’s wrong, pretend like everything’s all right, act like its all perfect, even though inside it really HURTS...”

-Kim Taeyeon-

 

 

“i will never be good enough for you. I got that...”

-Tiffany Hwang-

 

 

 

****************************************************************

“I learnt there are some things that cannot be fixed.

That some people would remain broken -

no matter how much i loved them.

I learnt that it was okay to keep a special place

in my heart for them,

and to let them go...”

****************************************************************

 

~ THE END ~