CHAPTER 5

The Best For You

Since that day, Tiffany never coming home. She also not response to any of Taeyeon calls and text messages at all. Its been 5 days already since the day and Taeyeon starts to worry because she really don’t get what is actually happen. As far as she knows, they do not have any argument before. The only things that Taeyeon knows is Tiffany will never do this kind of thing unless she is really really have a big problem. But what is the problem??? This question keeps playing in her mind.

Taeyeon try hard to find Tiffany. The other members also do not have any idea where is Tiffany right now. But without Taeyeon aware, Sooyoung actually the only members that know where is Tiffany hiding right now. Sooyoung also already know about Taeyeon scandal with Noeul. Tiffany has tells her everything. She also really mad at Taeyeon but she do not have the heart to release it. So as for now, she thinks its better if she just stay silent and let Tiffany settle their problem with her own way.

Because of this problem, Taeyeon did not have feeling to meet up with Noeul although that girls keeps calling her. She just ignores all the calls and texts from Noeul since her minds really cannot working right now. What is important to her is Tiffany. She really worry about Tiffany. Sometimes she feels like she’s  gonna lose Tiffany. That is what making her more depressed.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

SNSD gonna have activities together at Japan because they needs to prepare for their Japan comeback. So all of them will fly to Japan together on tomorrow evening. Taeyeon is really happy because finally she can meet with Tiffany. Its been 2 weeks already since she lost contact with that girl. Its not a short time and she already missed that girl so much.

INCHEON AIRPORT:

Taeyeon arrived at the airport with Sunny in a van. After few minutes later, another members also arrived which are Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun and Hyoyeon. After a while, there showing up Tiffany and Sooyoung from the same van. Tiffany face looks so darken but is cover up with the sunglasses. Tiffany greets her members but not Taeyeon. She’s not even glance at Taeyeon. Sooyoung cannot do anything about this since she knows how hurt Tiffany is with what Taeyeon has done. Yuri, the witness of these day knows something is not right.

“what happened?”, Yuri whispering while walking beside Taeyeon towards the departure hall.

“hmmm...i don’t know...its been 2 weeks already...but i can say here that she is really mad at me right now...like i’ve done something that cannot be forgiven...”, Taeyeon turns to answer.

“you told her about Noeul?”, Yuri-

“no...are you crazy? I’m not doing that crazy thing...i’m not ready to lose her yet...”, Taeyeon-

“but i think you already lose her...”, Yuri-

“errr...why are you saying like this?”, Taeyeon is shaken with Yuri’s answer.

“can’t you see her reaction earlier? What is that? Don’t tell me you don’t think what i think Taengo...”, Yuri-

“errr...but how she can knows if i’m not saying anything to her yet?”, Taeyeon-

“the answer to the question is not important anymore...the most important things right now is what about her feeling? and how you would face her and explain everything about those things...”, Yuri-

“but i...”, Taeyeon-

“you’re the one that looks for the trouble so you should solve it on your own...”, Yuri-

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

JAPAN HOTEL:

Normally Tiffany is the fixed roomate for Taeyeon whenever they have activities in oversea but for today, Tiffany choose to stay with Sooyoung. Seeing all those situation made Taeyeon really sure that Tiffany really angry with her. But she still do needs the explaination. So she try to find a chance to talk with Tiffany.

“Pany ah ! wait for me...”, Taeyeon fasten her steps to follow Tiffany.

“........”, no reaction from Tiffany and she just walks away without even turning her back.

“Pany ah...”, Taeyeon finally got to stand and walks beside Tiffany. “are you okay? Where are you going for the 2 weeks? You know that i’ve been looking for you like crazy...Pany ah...talks to me...”, Taeyeon-

“............”, Tiffany just continue walking to her room.

“Pany ah...please...we need to talk...”, Taeyeon try to grab Tiffany hand.

“let me go...”, Tiffany pulled it harshly and then she fasten her steps into the room and later the door was close.

Taeyeon startled with what happened just now. Looks like Tiffany really hate to see her right now. She feels so afraid, sad and at the same time the guilty feeling in herself arise.

“Taengo...lets go...just give her some space...”, Yuri which walks behind Taeyeon has saw everything just now. So she try to calm down her friend. She pulls Taeyeon hand and gently drag her to their hotel room. Yes, they both gonna share the same room here.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

JAPAN:

For the whole a weeks that they spend in Japan, Tiffany still never say a word to Taeyeon. She even try to avoid from seeing Taeyeon face. This situation made Taeyeon’s guilty keep arise. She curse herself for whatever sins that she have done. Noeul? She never response to any of calls or text messages from that girl.

“Pany please...we need to talk...please give me the chance to explain...”, Taeyeon get the chance to talk with Tiffany as she saw Tiffany at the pool alone.

“no...we’ve got nothing to discuss anymore...everything is clear already...you love her right? just go to her...”, Tiffany-

“Pany ah...i’m so sorry...i know its all my fault...but please i have something to tell you...”, Taeyeon grab Tiffany’s hand gently.

“let me go Kim Taeyeon...you know what??? I’m regret for knowing a person like you...i curse myself for loving you...you’re such a waste for me...”, Tiffany pulled her hand from Taeyeon.

“but Pany, you still don’t know the truth, you judge me before giving me the chance to defend...”, Taeyeon-

“what truth that you are talking about? The truth that you loved 2 person at one time??? Wow ! you’re so great Kim Taeyeon...i still cannot believe that you are cheating on me...8 years...8 years we’ve being together but this is what i’ve got from my love and loyalty to you...”, Tiffany tears down.

“Pany...i really didn’t meants to hurt you...i...”, Taeyeon-

“you already hurt me Kim Taeyeon...i can’t believe that its so easy for your heart to change...i thought 8 years already enough to prove that i only love you but still you are too greedy right...now i understand...that i am not good enough for you...”, Tiffany-

“no...please don’t say like that...you are enough for me, everything about you is perfect for me...it just me that is so stupid...”, Taeyeon-

“hmmm...i don’t want to hear anything from you...Kim Taeyeon, from now on we’re over...do whatever you want because i won’t mind anymore...and one more thing, don’t disturb me again because i don’t want to waste my time for someone like you...”, Tiffany stands and walking away from that place.

“...........”, Taeyeon was stunned. Never once she thought that their loves will ended just like this.

***

After they broke up, Tiffany treats Taeyeon like they don’t know each other. Tiffany will only speaks to Taeyeon when it comes to their SNSD works and activities. All members already knows about their separation and they also sympathy for Taeyeon and Tiffany. But actually they don’t know about the real reason for the separation because neither Tiffany nor Taeyeon talking about that. For the members, its all because of misunderstanding. Only Yuri and Sooyoung that knows about the truth but they keep their mouth shut since it is the request from Tiffany and Taeyeon.

As for now, Tiffany was not live at the dorm anymore. She already find her own house and already stay there for few months. She does all of this because she cannot stand to see Taeyeon’s face anymore. She really really hate that girl right now. How can Taeyeon can cheats on her after about 8 years they are together. That fact really cannot be acceptable.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Its been 3 months already since the broke up issue. Everything has going back to normal. Tiffany already can accept the fact that she and Taeyeon are nobody now. So she try to adapt to this new life and be happy in her everyday live. But for Taeyeon, she still cannot stop blaming herself. Yuri always been by her side, give her advice to stay strong and maybe because of that, she still can do her best for SNSD right now.

“Taengo...”, Sooyoung approach Taeyeon which sit alone in the SNSD rest room at SM building.

“Soo...”, Taeyeon fake her smiles.

“what are you doing here alone? where is Yuri? I thought i saw you with her this morning...”, Sooyoung starts their conversation.

“she’s at dancing room...she said that she wants to discuss something with the trainer...and you, where do you come from?”, Taeyeon-

“i’m from the cafe, eating with manager...i saw you when i was about to return to dance room...Taengo...do you have anything to share with me?”, Sooyoung-

“hmmm...nothing...”, Taeyeon answers shortly.

“don’t lie...”, Sooyoung-

“............”, Taeyeon don’t know how to start.

“actually...i know everything that happened between you, Tiffany and...Noeul right?”, Sooyoung-

Taeyeon shocked hearing that name. “errr...you know?”, Taeyeon-

“yes...Tiffany had tell me everything...Taengo...why are you doing that to her? You know right that Tiffany loves you with all her life...but why you still hurts her like this? Don’t you love her anymore?”, Sooyoung-

“...........”, Taeyeon lost her word.

“hmmm...i’m not here to blame you...i just want to know the honest answers from you Kim Taeyeon...i’m so sad seeing what happened to you both right now...i would love to see you both happy being together again...”, Sooyoung-

“only god knows how much i love Tiffany...”, Taeyeon tears already falling down.

“..............”, Sooyoung keeps silence to give chance for Taeyeon to speak.

“hmmm...i also don’t know why i’m so stupid for cheating behind her...i also don’t know how this things started Soo...”, Taeyeon-

“do you loves Noeul as much as you loves Tiffany?”, Sooyoung-

“no...nothing can compare my loves for Tiffany....”, Taeyeon shed her tears.

“so why do you having that scandal with Noeul? For what? Because Noeul is y and hot so she can satisfy your lust...like that?”, Sooyoung cannot control her anger too.

“no...its not because of that...i’m in a relationship with Noeul because i sympathy on her...she always been the one that being hurt...hmmm...at first, we’re just friend, but one day Noeul confess that she loves me and she don’t want to lose me...”, Taeyeon-

“so you just accept her? Just like that?”, Sooyoung-

“no...i’m sure that i only loves Tiffany so i said to her that i cannot accept her love...i thought she already accept the fact but few days after that i’ve got a call from Woori,her friend, telling me that Noeul was admitted to hospital because she’s overdose sleeeping pills...when i’ve got there, i saw her laying down weakily and the doctor said luckily she was bring here quickly because if not something worse might happened...Woori tell me that Noeul became like that because of me which made me feels more guilty...Woori also said that was not the first time she’s doing something stupid like that because before that she’s already try once but failed because her members stopped her...besides that, she also said that Noeul’s performance on their group’s works also keep decreasing which made it so hard for their members...if Noeul continue to live like that, she afraid that their company will take any action by dropping her from the group...hearing that, i feels sorry for Noeul since i know how much she wants to be an idol even since we’re just a kid...Woori begging me to consider about Noeul’s request at least for a while...when looking at the weak Noeul and thinking about her future, i do not have the heart to refuse Woori’s request...”, Taeyeon-

“..........”, Sooyoung was stunned hearing Taeyeon’s story. Only now she knows what actually happens.

“i think i’d tell you everything...now its up to you to judge me...i don’t mind if you want to hate me because you have the right to do so...”, Taeyeon-

“errr...so what are you gonna do for now?”, Sooyoung curious.

“hmmm...i also don’t know Soo...maybe i should just accept the fact that Tiffany and i are not meant to be together...she deserve someone much more better than me...”, Taeyeon-

“why don’t you tell Tiffany about this? Maybe she will change her mind?”, Sooyoung-

“no...she won’t because i’d tell her already but she refuse to hear my explaination...she hate me so much Soo...”, Taeyeon-