CHAPTER 4

The Best For You

After 10 days staying in States (US) for her works, Tiffany finally returns to Korea. Supposedly she will come back later than this which is 4 days more but since she finished her job faster than planned, so she decided to return early. This is because she really missed to see Taeyeon. During her outstation in States, Taeyeon rarely calling her for the reasons that she is busy and do not want to disturb her.  She really cannot wait to see that danshin at home. Tiffany plans to surprise Taeyeon as she don’t know that Tiffany will come home today.

SNSD DORM:

“Tiff??? You’re back?”, Sunny greets Tiffany as she is the one that stay at home that night.

“yes i’m back...hehe...”, Tiffany said happily.

“but wouldn’t you supposed to return the next 4 days right?”, Sunny-

“yes...but i’ve changed my mind...i missed my taetae so much...”, Tiffany-

“aishhh...i should know this already...”, Sunny sighing as a joke.

“so where is my taetae? Why i haven’t see her in the house? Is she out?”, Tiffany-

“hmmm...yes...she’s not at home...its 6 days already since she last coming home...”, Sunny explained.

“huh??? 6 days? Where did she go?”, Tiffany curious because as far as she remembered, Taeyeon said that she is at home yesterday when she on call with that girl.

“i don’t know...she just said that she got work to do and won’t be home for few days...i’m rushing on that day so i forgot to ask her about where did she go...”, Sunny-

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tiffany feels unease about Sunny explaination earlier. She really sure that Taeyeon is hiding something from her. So she find her phone and dialling Taeyeon’s number but there is no reply. She tried for so many times but still there is no response. She starts to get worry. But since she still tired from the long journey flight, she then fall asleep without realize.

Tomorrow morning, Tiffany wakes up with her phone on hand. Remember about what happened yesterday, she quickly check on her phone whether there is any update from Taeyeon but still there is no news from her.

Tiffany has schedule with SNSD management team today, so she needs to get ready to meet up with them at SM Building. With the worry heart, she go straight to SM Building with her manager. When she about to enter into the SM Building main entrance, suddenly she got a call from her love, Kim Taeyeon.

“taetae...where are you? Why you didn’t coming home yesterday?”, Tiffany-

“how do you know i’m not coming back last night?”, Taeyeon-

“i’m back already...when i arrived yesterday, only Sunny at home...”, Tiffany-

“you’re back? Really??? But i thought...”, Taeyeon-

“yes, i know i should be back on the next 4 days, but my works finished early, that is why i’m coming back early too...i’m just cannot live without seeing your face taetae...”, Tiffany-

“errr...okay...Pany ah...i missed you...”, Taeyeon-

“me too...so where are you? You still didn’t answer my question...”, Tiffany-

“errr...i’m with Heechul oppa...yes...i’m with him...i’m hanging out at his place...”, Taeyeon stuttered.

“oh really? But Sunny tell me that you didn’t coming home for 6 days already...so where are you going for those days???”, Tiffany-

“errr...i’m working on my solo album...well, you know about it right...”, Taeyeon-

“i know...but where do you sleep for the 6 days? Why don’t you just return to our home?”, Tiffany-

“errrr....i...i’m slept at the studio, at Heechul oppa rest house...and i’ve also slept at my friend’s house...Stella...you know her right?”, Taeyeon-

“oh...Stella...yes...i know her...”, Tiffany was about to ask for more but the she was called by her manager. “taetae...i’ve got to go...lets continue chat later okay...see you at home...”, Tiffany-

“errr...okay....”, Taeyeon-

“i love you taetae....”, Tiffany-

“i love you too Pany ah...”, Taeyeon feels relieved.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tiffany is walking towards the meeting room while she suddenly meets Heechul oppa at the lobby. Being friendly, Heechul approach Tiffany first since he is this kind of person.

“morning my brighter than jewels princess...”, Heechul-

“morning oppa...wow ! You’re so early today oppa...hehe...”, Tiffany tease Heechul since she knows that Heechul is not the type of people that always comes early.

“yahhh Miyoung!!! Watch your words...aishhh...luckily you’re my dongsaeng’s wife...if not...”, Heechul said in a funny ways.

“hehe...you won’t dare to do anything to me...if Kim Taeyeon finds out, you’ll dead...haha...”, Tiffany-

“aishhh...talking about that danshin...where is she? I haven’t meet her for a while...the last time i met her was in the SMTOWN Concert last 3 months...after that, i’ve got no news about that weirdo...haha...”, Heechul-

Heechul words makes Tiffany startled for a while. She really confused right now. What Heechul oppa said really differ from what Taeyeon said to her on the phone earlier.

“errr...you’re not meet her for a long time? Really oppa?”, Tiffany asked.

“yes...well, after the SMTown Concert, i’ve been so busy with our Japan tour...i’ve just got here yesterday morning you know...aishhh...so tired...”, Heechul-

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tiffany really don’t know how to react right now. She really do not understand why Taeyeon should lie to her. She feels so mad right now. But since she’ve got a work to do so she try to cover her emotion at least for now.

***

“don’t jump into conclusion so fast Tiff...you should investigate first before you take any action...don’t make a decision while your emotion is not stable Tiff...”, Sooyoung try to soothe Tiffany.

“but Soo, i really don’t get it why she should lied to me...what is wrong with being honest...before this, she is the one that told me that there will be no secret between us...but now...”, Tiffany-

“Tiff...be patient...we all know who Taeyeon is right...she won’t do something stupid...just trust on her...but before that, you need to make sure first what is actually happen to her...”, Sooyoung-

“hmmm...i don’t know if i can calming down right now...i really really mad you know...”, Tiffany-

“Tiff...don’t do something you will regret later...thinks before you speaks anything...okay?”, Sooyoung-

“what should i do now?”, Tiffany-

“ermmm...what if you follow her secretly...you should find out what actually she is doing behind you...right?”, Sooyoung-

“yeah...you’re right...i should follow her...”, Tiffany-

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

For about 5 days Tiffany secretly follow to where Taeyeon is going. She’s going to give up already since there is no clue at all. But one day, she’s so surprise seeing Taeyeon is meeting with a girl that she knows. Yes, she knows that girl. Its Noeul from Rainbow. At first she do not suspect anything since she knows the fact that Taeyeon and Noeul are childhood friend.

But after that, she see Taeyeon hugging and kissing Noeul passionately which make she lost her words. She really don’t expect to see this view with her own eyes. She really upset and sad right now as she already know the reason for Taeyeon’s changes lately. So, Taeyeon actually dating this girl secretly. Cannot stand anymore, Tiffany drive away from that place with tears falling down.