CHAPTER 3

The Best For You

SNSD gonna involved in Dream Concert 2013. Besides them, there are many others groups and artist that will also participate in that concert and among them, Rainbow also is in the list. Noeul really excited after knowing about that news but for Taeyeon, she really hates this situation. Don’t know why but she feels uneasy about this because she afraid that something bad might happens on that day.

SNSD DORM:

“taetae...what are you doing here?”, Tiffany approach Taeyeon with worries since she saw Taeyeon always daydreaming for these few days.

“pany ah...”, Taeyeon smiles to Tiffany. “i’m just enjoying the night breeze here...and you...what are you doing here this late? I thought you already slept...”, Taeyeon-

“how come i can sleep if you are still here...taetae...if you have any problem, just share with me...you know you always can lean on me right?”, Tiffany-

“i know...but i don’t have any problem...i just thinking about our works and our future...thats all...”, Taeyeon try to hide her true anxiety about Noeul and Tiffany.

“but you looks so depressed these few days...”, Tiffany-

“hmmm...am i?”, Taeyeon pull Tiffany close to her.

“do you know right that i don’t like to see you like this...what do you feels, i can felt it too... i’ve known you for more than 10 years... so don’t you try to hide anything from me...”, Tiffany-

“i will not...hmmm...just drop the topic please...lets enjoy this view with me my dear...”, Taeyeon hugs Tiffany tightly.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

“can you promise me that we will act like nothing happened between us in that concert?”, Taeyeon asked seriously.

“but why? Do you embarassed having me as your girlfriend?”, Noeul-

“no...thats not what i means...i just don’t want my members to suspect anything...please...”, Taeyeon-

“are you afraid of your members or you are afraid of that Tiffany Hwang??? Am i right?”, Noeul cannot stand anymore. She feels that Taeyeon is not fair in term of this.

“errr...its not like that...i just....”, Taeyeon-

“just be honest...i know what are you thinking Kim Taeyeon...you afraid that Tiffany will finds out about me right? so who i am to you? Till when you will hide me from your world?”, Noeul-

“Noeul please...i don’t come here to argue with you...i’m just asking for a favor but you’ve gone too far...please, just stop...”, Taeyeon try to calm herself.

“i’m gone too far? Ohhh...so now, are you telling me that i’m annoy you...like that? Huh???”, Noeul-

“i said stop it Noeul...i don’t want to argue...”, Taeyeon-

“no ! i won’t stop !!! I just cannot stand anymore Taeyeon...do you ever realize that you always put Tiffany on top of everything??? do you ever realize that you’ve hurt me whenever you care too much about her??? Then who am i in your life??? Tell me Taeyeon ! Tell me !!!”, Noeul tears down-

Taeyeon feels guilty for hurting this girl, guilty for making this girl crying because of her. Without any words, she hugs Noeul in her arms and she try her best to soothe that girl.

***

DREAM CONCERT 2013:

Tiffany always stick with Taeyeon during the concert because by this way she feels more secured. Taeyeon don’t mind about this because she will do anything just to protect her princess. But in the mean time, she also steal a glance at Noeul that sits with her group members. She can see the dark face on Noeul’s. But as for now, she really cannot do anything because Tiffany is her priority after all. Yuri realize about those two reaction and she keeps glance at both of them since the beginning of the concert.

“i hope you won’t dissapoint Tiff...”, Yuri whisper to Taeyeon.

“what are you talking about?”, Taeyeon-

“you know what i means right? so please...be more careful...do not create any trouble here...”, Yuri-

“i know...just trust me...”, Taeyeon-

“i will...because you are the best leader i’ve ever known and thats why i will always believe on you...”, Yuri-

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

At the end of the concert, all of the artists gather around the stage. Taeyeon and Tiffany walks together from the backstage while holding hands. Taeyeon leads the way for them in order to gather with SNSD members at the middle of the stage.

Without Taeyeon knows, Rainbow stands beside SNSD on the stage. Noeul eyes always on Taeyeon since the starts. She feels so jealous seeing Taeyeon and Tiffany walks together happily to the stage. How she wish that she is the one at Tiffany’s place.

After the ending stage finished, all artists starts to get down the stage. Taeyeon grabs Tiffany hands and then they walked together following their members in front of them. However, sudden things happened. Taeyeon feels someone is pulling her other hand and when she turns her back, there standing Noeul while smiling at her. Taeyeon really don’t know how to react right now. But then, she try hard to release the hand holding because she don’t want Tiffany to see this. She manage to pull her hand and then she just walks without turning back again. There standing Noeul, feels really upset with Taeyeon reaction earlier. But her members try to soothe her and brings her to the backstage.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

After that incident, almost a week Taeyeon try to persuade the sulking Noeul. After efforts and efforts, she then succeed to make Noeul forgive her fault during the concert. And now they are back to normal. But Noeul insist to always meeting her lately which make she always do not stay at home for this few days. Luckily for Taeyeon that Tiffany is outstation to The States (US).