CHAPTER 1

The Best For You

SNSD DORM:

Tiffany just coming home after working on meeting and photoshoots for the whole day. She felt really tired right now but when thinking about meeting her Taetae at home, all her exhaustion fly away. But when she steps into the house, it was dark which means nobody is here. She knows that Sunny will not return home tonight because she is working at the radio but for Taeyeon, she really do not have idea for where is this girl right now. She try to call Taeyeon but did not get any response.

“helloo...”, Tiffany-

“ah...helloo...Yes Tiff? Why are you calling me?”, Yuri is at a place when suddenly she got a call from Tiffany.

“Yul...i’m sorry for disturbing you...But do you have any idea where is Taeyeon right now? Well i’m asking you since you are the closest to her right?”, Tiffany-

“Taengo? She’s not at home?”, Yuri asking back.

“yes, she’s not here...That is why i’m asking you...so do you know where is her?”, Tiffany-

“errr...no...i don’t know...she hasn’t contact me today...”, Yuri-

“oh really...hmmm...i’m actually worried about her...what if something happened to her?”, Tiffany-

“yahhh...don’t talk nonsense...nothing will gonna happen to her...trust me...besides, that Taengo also not a kid anymore, so she knows how to take care of herself...you don’t need to worry so much about that danshin...okay?”, Yuri try to soothe Tiffany.

“hmmm...okay...but if she ever call you please let me know okay?”, Tiffany-

“okay...”, Yuri-

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

While at some other place, there is Taeyeon having a secret date with a girl, Noeul, who is also a famous Korean girls group member. They have been friends for so long because they know each other since they were kid. Before this, they haven’t meet each other often since they both busy with their activities but after meeting at a collaboration concert few months ago, both of them starts to get close again. They starts meeting up often after that and that is how Noeul starts to become “someone” for Taeng right now.

“its getting late already...so i guess we should go home right now...”, Taeyeon talking while looking at her watch.

“its still early...it just 11.30 pm...come on, let me spend some more time with you please...you know right i’m going to Japan tomorrow and i will be there for about 2 weeks so we cannot see each other...i’m gonna missed you so much my dear...”, Noeul try to persuade Taeyeon with her iest way.

“but...”, Taeyeon word was cut with a kiss.

***

Taeyeon just got to go home on 4 am. She feels so guilty towards Tiffany because she ignored all her calls and messages yesterday. Its not that she don’t want to reply, it just the time is not right and she afraid that she will get caught by Tiffany. No ! She really don’t want Tiffany to know about her relationship with Noeul. Honestly, she do loves Tiffany so much but she cannot deny that Noeul also got place in her heart. She really confused with what she feels right now.

SNSD DORM:

Slowly Taeyeon steps inside the house. She is thinking to go straight to her room but when she walking at the living room, she saws someone is sleeping soundly on the sofa. Seeing those figure make her becomes more guilty right now. She then slowly walks towards Tiffany, she kneeling in front of her. Seeing Tiffany closely like this while caressing her hair making her blame and curse herself. Yes, she is innocent. In fact, Tiffany had done everything for her for this 8 years and this girl did not lack of anything. But to leave Noeul is never cross in her mind because that girl also had sacrifice a lot for her. She sighing alone. Then she lift up Tiffany on her arms and bring her to the room so that she will get proper rest.

>>> 7.30 AM...

Tiffany is walking to the kitchen as she heard some noise come from there.

“morning my sunshine...”, Taeyeon greet Tiffany cheerfully. She is busy cooking something for their breakfast.

Tiffany smiles seeing Taeyeon cute greeting. She then take a sit at the dining table. “when did you coming home? I’m waiting for you for the whole night...where did you go yesterday?”, Tiffany-

“ohhh yesterday? Actually i’m hanging out with Heechul oppa...”, Taeyeon try to answer as confident as can.

“Heechul oppa? Then why don’t you pick up my calls and my messages? Is it too hard to just send me a text saying you are with him? Or are you hiding something from me?”, Tiffany try to test Taeyeon with her questions.

“errr...what are you talking about? Why should i hide something from you right...its true i’m with him and i don’t answer your call because i left my phone on the car...that is why...”, Taeyeon-

“is it? you don’t lie right?”, Tiffany try to make sure again.

“of course i don’t lie...Pany ah, don’t you trust me?”, Taeyeon-

“hmmm...yes i am...always...that is why you should not make me lose my trust on you taetae...you know right how much i love you?”, Tiffany-

“i know...and i love you too...”, Taeyeon-