The very first meeting ;)

We Got Married (Top & Kim Ha Neul (fictional character) )

SNSD Changing Room.

 

“Onni!” I stood next to Sunny. “Do you know where my silver hair band is? I think I misplaced it.”

“I think I saw Soo Young and Hyo Yeon playing with it.” Sunny looked over at Hyo Yeon who was talking to Soo Young, excitedly. “There.” Sunny pointed at Hyo Yeon who was indeed holding my silver hair band and playing with it with Soo Young’s hair.

I walked towards Hyo Yeon and Soo Young.

“Onni. What are you doing?” I said to both of them.

“Ah, great!! Come here, sit down!” Soo Young pull me and push me down towards the chair in front of the mirrors.

“We just learned a new hairstyle from that stylist Onni. Let me try it on you.” Hyo Yeon smiled, and took a comb and started combing my hair.

“They are so going to mess with your hair, now, Ha Neul.” Said Yuri, who has came and sat down next to me to watch the ‘experiment’.

“Onni, you better not mess with my hair.” I warned Hyo Yeon and Soo Young.

“Chillax.” Soo Young said calmly. “We know what we’re doing.” She smiled secretly. “We’re going to make you look like a princess for your husband.”

Yuri and I exchanged look. And we both laughed.

“Right, the last time you two played with Seo Hyun’s hair it turned out to be a big mess.” Laughing Yuri said. “She had to cut her hair, thanks to you guys.”

“Don’t remind me about that!” said Seo Hyun who was reading her book, across the room.

 

10 minutes later…..

 

“CHANGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Soo Young and Hyo Yeon said happily!

“We did it!!”

I quickly looked at my own reflection in the mirror.

Waw.

“It does look nice on Ha Neul.” Yoona said standing behind me. Touching my hair gently.

Yeah, it does.

“Onni!!!! Thank you!!!” I happily hug Hyo Yeon and Soo Young.

“Now you can go and explore your husband.” Joked Soo Young, again.

All of us burst out laughing.

Knock, knock.

We laughed so hard we didn’t even notice that there was knocking on the door, until…

“Anyounghaseyo.” Said a deep voice.

All of us stop laughing and look towards the open door.

“Oh my GOD.” Said Jessica, quietly. Her eyes went big.

It’s TOP.

TOP search the room for Kim Ha Neul, and finally he saw her. He smiled and walked towards her, confidently.

All of the SNSD member back away for a few steps, leaving only Kim Ha Neul and TOP standing face to face with each other.

.

I took a few step backwards when TOP came closer, and backwards and backwards and backwards until a hand stops me.

“What do you think you are doing? Greet him!” said Sunny who stopped me from moving backwards.

Oh, right.

“Anyounghaseyo.” I bowed at TOP.

He smiled. He smiled.

TOP nodded his head a little, and gave a warm smile. Then he turned around facing the rest of SNSD members and bowed his head, 90 degrees sharp.

“Anyounghaseyo. I’m Big Bang’s TOP. Kim Ha Neul~shii,” he paused, and looked at me. “Husband.” He smiled again.

My mouth dropped open. I should’ve guessed it was him all the way!!

“Anyounghaseyo.”

All of SNSD members bowed back.

“So, the question has been answered.” Tae Yeon said, smiling happily. “Finally!”

TOP managed to smile, and flashing his perfect white teeth.

I, on the other hand, only flash a weak smile.

“Are you ready to go?” TOP said suddenly.

“Huh?” I looked at him. “Go where?”

TOP shrugged. “I don’t know. Where do you want to go?”

“Err….”

“I know!” TOP said, clapping his hand. “Why don’t I treat you for an Ice Cream. Baskin robbin. Their ‘TOP SELLING’ ice cream is really delicious.” TOP said, stressing on the word ‘Top Selling’, and gave out a wink at me.

“Heh…..” I let out a small and, again, weak laugh. I turned my face to look at Yoona.

Yoona slaps her forehead.

‘I can’t believe he heard that.’ Yoona mouthed to Yuri.

“Shall we go?” TOP offered again, still smiling.

“Of course! Go, go! Ha Neul~yaa, here’s your bag. Don’t come back before 2AM!!” Tae Yeon said, while Sunny and Jessica pushed me and TOP out of the changing room.

DUSHHH! They slammed the door.

Both TOP and I looked at the blank door, silently.

“Okayyyy.” TOP said, rubbing his hands together.

“Okayyy.” I smiled again.

“Let’s go, the car is waiting for us outside.” TOP said as he started walking towards the Exit sign.

“Wait, cha Kaman yeon!!” I quickly grabbed him by his jacket.

TOP stops walking and looked me, a little shock.

“I think it is only fair for me to go greet your members too.” I said.

“Now?” TOP raised his eyebrows.

I nodded. “Now. Please?” I said sweetly.

TOP cleared his throat.

Ehem.

“Okay, But I’m not sure if they’re still there.”

“It’s okay, we can try.” I smiled, and started walking the opposite way, walking towards Big Bang’s changing room.

TOP followed closely behind.