Your husband is......

We Got Married (Top & Kim Ha Neul (fictional character) )

 

“Congratulations to Soh Nyo Shi Dae for grabbing this week first place again with their latest song, Mr Taxi!!! Chu ka hae!!!!” said Jo Kwon, from 2AM who is the MC for this month’s Music Bank.

“However,” he said, trying to grab the audience attention again.

“We have a very special show and announcement to make today. Today is your lucky day because right now we are going to announce the latest couple for We Got Married to replace Gain and my place.” Jo Kwon said, happily.

“SNSD’S Kim Ha Neul~shii, can you please join me up here, please?”

I looked at the rest of my members. Each of them is urging me to go forward.

“For God sake, Ha Neul, just go. Go Go go!!” Sunny said, pushing me forward until I really stand next to Jo Kwon.

I smiled, “Anyounghaseyo.” I bowed to the audience.

The audience cheered.

“We’re going to make it very short. Kim Ha Neul~shii, do you know who’s your husband is?” Jo Kwon asked.

I shook my head and smiled, “I don’t know who’s my husband is.”

I had to lie, or else Seo Hyun will be suspected as the one who told me that one of the Big Bang members is going to be my husband.

“Ji Woo ~shii, perhaps?” I continued.

“Ommo!” Jo Kwon looked shocked, but happy. “Uri dongsaeng~aaa? Ji Woonaaa!” Jo Kwon waved at Jin Woo who was with Seu Long and Shinee members at the back.

The crowd laughed.

 

TOP Point of view.

 

“I guess noona still doesn’t know it’s you then, hyung.” Said Dae Sung quietly.

TOP remains silent and only looked at Ha Neul, ignoring Dae Sung.

 

 

 

Kim Ha Neul Point of view.

 

“What if I say Jin Woo is not your husband?” Jo Kwon asked me.

“Hmmm..is it, a Big Bang member, then?” I said, as if I don’t anything.

Jo Kwon’s jaw dropped open.

“Ommo, how do you know that? Your husband is a Big Bang member! Big Bang, please join me and Kim Ha Neul~shii on the stage. Give them a round of applause!” Jo Kwon smiled widely while clapping his hand along with the audience and the rest of the people there.

Okay, now I’m starting to feel nervous.

I glanced around to take a look at my SNSD members. Each of them is mouthing a name. I took a long look at Yoona’s mouth. She was mouthing something.

‘What? Bob? Bo Ya????? Tap?? Tap what??’ I mouthed back at them.

“Aigo!!!! It’s TOP!!!!! TOP TOP TOP!!!!” yelled Yoona loudly, giving up with the mouthing already.

Now everybody is looking at her.

“Noona,” Shinee’s Taemin said. “Noona, what’s wrong with you?”

Imagine how shocked she is when she realized that she spoke loud enough for everybody on the stage to hear it.

Tae Yeon quickly covered Yoona’s mouth. “Aigooooo! After this we can go eat that TOP SELLING ice cream that you wanted, arasso?”

I bit my lower lips, and I mouthed “Sorry.”

I turn back around to face the audience. Little did I realize that the Big Bang member was already standing next to me.

 

The lineup was as following:

 

Jo Kwon   G-Dragon    Dae Sung     Me     TOP     Tae Yang    Seungri

 

“Kim Ha Neul~shii.” Jo Kwon called me.

“Nae.” I answered.

“Among these 5 gentlemen, can you please describe them each of person based from your point of view.”

“Ermm. I think I’ll start with Dae Sung, since I know him much more than I know the others.” I smiled as I looked at Dae Sung.

“Noona.” Dae Sung had his smiley eyes with him.

“Dae Sung is childish, but he has a very powerful voice with him. I really like his voice.”

“G-Dragon~shii is cute, and manly. Especially when he raps.” I let out a small laugh, when I see G-Dragon was also laughing when I said that he is cute.

“Tae Yang~shii is, according to Dae Sung, very very nice. The nicest, right Dae Sung?” I looked at Dae Sung, who looked nervous.

“Aniya Noona. All of us are nice.” Dae Sung said, covering his mouth, tying not to laugh and trying to not look at his hyungs.

“Yah, Dae Sung~aa. Now you make us look bad.” Joked TOP suddenly, laughing a little.

Jo Kwon also laughed seeing the acts of Big Bang members.

“How about the two Seung Hyun, the hyung and the maknae, Kim Ha Neul~shii.”

I looked over at Seungri who was looking at me shyly.

“Seungri~shii reminds me so much of my brother.” I said.

“Aaaaa, you just eliminate me from your Husband’s list, Ha Neul Noona.” Seungri said facing the audience, pretending to be upset.

I smiled.

Then I turned to look at TOP who has been standing next to me all this time. He didn’t even look at me, not even a glance. TOP just looked at the audience, flashing his killer smile.

“Choi Seunghyun~shii,” I called TOP by his real name, and then only then, he quickly turned to look at me. His killer smile is all gone now. As if he was surprise with the guts I have by calling his real name.

“Is a mystery.” I continued.

“What do you mean a mystery?” Jo Kwon asked.

“I don’t know. I guess I can’t tell how his character is. He looked mystery enough for me. I like to explore him more.” I said confidently.

I don’t know where I went wrong to have almost everybody’s jaw to drop open. Even TOP is not looking at me anymore. He seems, he’s blushing!!

OH MY GOD, what did I just said??

“Noona, what do you mean by exploring him?” Dae Sung asked, quietly looking at me.

I looked back at Dae Sung, with a facial expression that says ‘I didn’t say anything wrong, didn’t i?’

 Then I realized what I said wrong. I clapped my mouth hard.

“I mean, not, that kind of explore.” I quickly said. “I mean, I like to get to know him even more!” I bit my lower lips again. Kim Ha Neul!!!!!! You are so dead!

“Okay.” Jo Kwon said, clearing his throat.

“So, who do you thing among these 5 guys, is going to be your husband?”

I looked down, as if I was trying to count my toe fingers when I was wearing covered shoes. I don’t think I can look at them after what I said.

“TOP ~shii.” I said quietly. I was blushing really hard now.

“What? Kim Ha Neul~ shii, I don’t think any of us can hear you.” Jo Kwon moved closer to me.

“Who?”

I sighed. I looked at all of the Big Bang members who all have their eyes on me.

Pressure.

“aaa..TOP!! Choi Seung Hyun~shii!!!!!”I said, without even looking at all of them. “Arghhhhh OTTOKEA?!!!!”

With that I quickly ran out of the stage. I don’t even know why I did that. Gosh, I’m going to make it into the headline tomorrow.