The first meeting.

We Got Married (Top & Kim Ha Neul (fictional character) )

 

The next day:  Music Bank show.

SNSD Changing room.

I was having a hilarious moment with Hyo Yeon and Tae Yeon when a guy called out my name. Practically yelled my name. Yup, yelled.

“Ha Neul Noonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!”

I looked at direction of the voice. My eyes went big.

“Dae- Dae Sung~aa!! What, what are you doing here???” I said standing up, and walked towards him.

“Yah, noona! Aren’t you just happy to see me?” he said with his smiling eyes, trying to hug me.

“Yah, yah. Doe Wae guere??!!” I said pushing him, half laughing seeing his childish attitude.

Dae Sung who saw Tae Yeon and Hyo Yeon and the rest of SNSD members in the room quickly backed off from me and bowed to all of them.

“Anyounghaseyo. Oh! Yuri~shii, Tae Yeon~shii..it has been a while since we did the Café parody together, right? He said, smiling.

“Oh!” Yuri nodded. “How are you?” she smiled at Dae Sung.

“I’m okay.” replied Dae Sung, smiling shyly towards Yuri.

I looked back and forth, from Dae Sung to Yuri and back to Dae Sung. I smacked Dae Sung’s head.

“awww, Noona!!!!!”

“Yah, since when you know how to act so shy and soft spoken?” I almost laughed.

“Ahh..noona. Not here.” He said, tugging my jacket like a small kid.

“Let’s talk outside, Noona!” He said, brightly again.

With that, he dragged me by the arm and took me outside of the changing room.

“Noona,” he said, releasing my hands. “You know what’s going to happen today, right?”

“I know. It’s not you, right?” I pointed my fingers at him.

“Of course not, Noona!” Dae Sung shaked his head. “Why are you so small-minded?” he said, teasingly.

“Bo? What did you just said? Small minded? YAH!!!!!!”

I took Dae Sung’s hands and try to twist it, just like I learned in martial art lessons a few years ago.

“-small minded??? Yah! How can you say like that to your noona!!!” I said laughing, seeing Dae Sung’s reaction.

“Ahhhh noonaa!!! Please, please. Nooonaaa!! Okay, Okay, I’m sorry!” he said trying to escape from my grip.

I finally let him go at the sound of his shriek that makes the both of us laughed hardly.

“You screamed like a girl, Dae Sung~aa.” I said, patting him on his head. “You need to sound tougher! Then Yuri will like you even more.” I winked.

“Noonaa! It’s not like that. You see, Yuri~shii and I are just-”

“- Dae Sung~aa.”

Both of us stop talking upon hearing a deep husky voice. We turned to look who’s the owner of the voice.

TOP~Shii.

“Hyunggggggg!!!!” Dae Sung jumped happily. “You’re here!!”

I accidentally caught with TOP’s eyes. Waw, this is the first time I really see his eyes up closed. It really is, sharp.

I bowed at him quickly, and smiled.

He bowed back.

He clears he throat. “Dae Sung~aa. Ji Yong is looking for you.” He looked at Dae Sung.

“Oh, chincha? Arasso.” He said. “Noona, hwaighting!!!!” Dae Sung smiled, and try to hug me again.

“Yahh!” I said, raising my hand to smack him again if he hugs me again.

Dae Sung laughed, and bid goodbye. TOP bowed again, and followed Dae Sung.

My eyes follow the two men until they lost from my sight.

Gosh, I wish he is not my husband. I hope not. Better be. He’s so..Fierce. Ugh.

I walked back to the changing room to get ready for our performance.

 

TOP point of view.

‘She is so closed with Dae Sung.’ TOP said to himself. ‘Of course she’s closed with him, they have been together in Family Outing for 3 months now.’

He shook his head quickly.

But she is cute. They way she laughed with Dae Sung, yeah..she, cute. And pretty too. How can I make a good husband to her?? Maybe she already knows that I’m her husband. Ohhhhh!!!

“Hyung!” Dae Sung yelled.

TOP looked at Dae Sung. “Bo?”

“I’ve been calling you for 5 times now. You’re day dreaming, aren’t you??? HA HA!” Dae Sung laughed. “You must be thinking about Ha Neul noona!”

“Yah!!!”

“You are thinking about her! Hyung, you’re blushing!!!!” Dae Sung jumped up and down like a small kid.

“Shut up. One more word from you and I’m going to-”

“-okay,okay.” Dae Sung make an action to zip his mouth with his hand.

“Do you think she knows it’s me?” TOP asked Dae Sung.

“I don’t know, Hyung. I didn’t get the chance to ask noona about that.”

TOP sigh.

“So what if she knows?” Dae Sung asked.

“What if, she doesn’t like me?” TOP asked, sounded worried.

“Do you like her?” Dae Sung asked, looking at TOP in the eye.

“Yah, why did you ask such question?” TOP looked away. “I don’t know her. So, I don’t know.”

“Well, hyung. She doesn’t know you. But she always said that you look charismatic every time you rap. But hyung, not to worry! Ha Neul noona is very cool. Trust me. I know her.” Dae Sung said, confidently. “I know both of you, and trust me, you two are going to be the best WGM couple ever.”

TOP looked at Dae Sung for a while. Then he sighed, and walked into their dressing room, leaving Dae Sung alone outside.

“What did I said?” Dae Sung said confusingly.