Its you.

Unexpected Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was finishing class when my father called.

“ Yes dad?”

“mmm. Taecyeon-ah. Come back home straight after school okay? I’ve got something to tell you.”

‘Well yeah. Dad does call every now and then to check up on me but this does not sound good. Its probably going to be surprising later.’  Taecyeon thought.

“Sure Dad. But can I ask whats up?"

“I think it’s better if I just tell you there. Its not something to talk on the phone about.”

‘I knew it.’

I packed my bags and walked to the gas station near my school where my driver was waiting for me. I told him to wait for me here so that the students wouldn’t find out my actual identity as having a driver would only make me more suspicious. I was surprised to see both my parents sitting down at the living room waiting for me. This was the decisive moment that told me that this is going to be something big.

“Soooooo. What did you guys wanna talk to me about?”

Mum nodded to tell Dad to inform me of the important news.

“ So yeah. We’ve never made you do anything you strongly didn’t want right? And we even let you keep your identity unknown to the world.”

“Uh-hhuh. Where is this going?”

“I know this might sound selfish but this is the only thing we’re going to ask of you okay. Please accept it for us. Your mum and I decided to arrange a marriage for you! Isn’t it great? And its with the daughter of IM industries. Shes a real beauty.”

“WHAT?! Why did you decide on something without my consent?! I don’t want to get married. I haven’t even met her!”

“Taecyeon-ah. We just thought that this was the best choice. Remember what you said the last time you asked to not reveal your identity?”

“That I’ll show the world my real identity when I got married?”

“Yes exactly. You’re 20 now. Its about time you reveal your identity to be the heir of Ok Corporations. You’re going to have to take my place in the company someday. I know that you know how to handle the business with all the studying that you’ve done but both of us feel that its time for you to move up in society and reveal yourself.”

“Don’t joke with me! I didn’t agree with this. I’ll reveal my identity. But please. I’m not ready for marriage.”

“ Why do you insist on not getting married? You’re not in the losing end here. You’re marrying the daughter of IM industries. She’s gorgeous. Every mans dream…. Or.....Perhaps… Do you already have someone on your mind?”

“No I don’t. And you know that. That’s why I’ve been wearing disguises to look like a snob. But because shes every mans dream that’s why I don’t want her! I don’t want my partner to be chosen for me. I want to slowly find that person.”

“Taecyeon please. I’ve already discussed this with Mr Im and he also agrees to this pairing. Do this for us please. We’re only trying to help.”

‘I really hate this situation. But I’ve got no choice. I don’t want to argue with my parents anymore. They’ve never made me angry with them before and have always respected my decisions. And I did promise to show my identity when I got married. I’ll just have to accept it as a man. Goodbye my dream of falling in love to a lovely maiden. I’ve always imagined that the girl I marry will be someone I met accidentally and fate will bring us together again. Heh. Too bad I guess. I treasure my parents more than anything else. Guess I’ll just go ahead with what they want’

“Okay. I’ll follow your wishes. But I want to get to know her better first. I don’t mind getting engaged first but definitely not married straight away okay?”

“Thank you Taecyeon. But the thing is… Mr Im already decided that the Wedding will take part next 2 months. We just agreed to it. Since we really wanted you to show your identity to the world”

“WHA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter