The day they became Adults.

Unexpected Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn’t believe what was happening. I finally kissed the man I fell in love with. And he’s in love with me too.

“T-t-t-taecyeon-ah. I couldn’t hear what you said. Can you repeat it?” I said slyly.

“You definitely heard it.” He said giggling.

“I couldn’t hear it properly. And you went and kiss that junghwa girl didn’t you?”

“N-n-n-o. I didn’t kiss her. Its more like she kissed me a-“

“I get it. She forced herself on you. But I still hate it.”

“Oooo~ Someones finally being honest about her feelings.”

“Well everythings out there already. And you like me too.” I said smirking.

“Indeed I-“

“Wait. When did you found out I liked you? And why didn’t you just confess then?”

“It wasn’t long ago. During our first night as newlyweds. Remember when you thought I was asleep?”

“AAAH! You weren’t asleep?”

“Yeah I wasn’t. I was planning to scare you but then you went and said I love you then kissed my forehead.”

“THAT’S so embarrassing!”

“Well because of that, we are here today. I didn’t tell you straight because I was planning on teasing you. But well, Junghwa had to ruin all that.”

“Wha. Now I have to thank Junghwa for that. But she did kiss you. So its even.”

“Thank her? I just told her that I wouldn’t see her again.”

“That’s so bad. Isnt she your childhood friend?”

“But you’re my wife. Of course you’re more important.”

I felt flustered when he said that.

“Thats so cringy.” while curling my fingers

“Better get used to it then.” He said while hugging me.

“I love you.”

 

We went and sat at the beach to watch the sunset before going back to the hotel room.

“It would’ve been good if we confessed during the first day of our honeymoon.”

“We’ll go to another place soon okay? We could go straight after but the final year test is coming up and then graduation. Then we’ll be taking over our parents business. Let’s go once everything settles down okay?”

“Yeah. You’re right. I almost forgot about the final year test. We’ll have to study once we get back.”

“Study? I’ve studied my whole life. I’ll definitely ace the test.”

“Guess we had the same upbringing huh.”

“Yeah. Enough of that. Let’s go sleep.” Taecyeon said grinning.

“What are you thinking of! I’m not ready for anything. Not now. Not here. Not at here. M—m-m-maybe at home but defin-“

“What are you thinking of you erted girl. I’m just saying we can sleep without having the bolster in the middle separating us.”

“O—o—oo-ooh. I see.”

‘That was so embarrassing. But he probably thought about it too. Why doesn’t he want to do it? Am I unattractive that he doesn’t want to do anything to me.’

“Buuuuuuuuuuuuut. Since you mentioned it, when are we gonna do it.”

“I KNEW IT. YOU ARE A ERT.”

“Its called being a man.”

“F-f-f-fine. Ww-w-w-hen we graduate. We’ll do it then.”

“I was just joking!”Taecyeon said giggling.

--------------------------------------------

 

We finally got home after the honeymoon and then started revising for the final year test which were going to be held a week later. We had a normal week. Nothing out of the ordinary because we were focusing on acing the test. The day of the test arrived and we both tried our very best to get a good score. Overall the test wasn’t that difficult. Days passed and finally graduation. Our graduation was different than other schools. Since we were all children of wealthy parents most of us were going to take over our parents company so for graduation we just had something like a prom day.

“Hey Yoona, Are you ready yet? We’re going to be late.”

“Yeah yeah. I’m just applying makeup.”

“How many times do I have to tell you? You look the same with or without it.”

“That’s so sweet but do you really want people to see your wifes’ bare face?”

“When you say it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter