Stolen Moment

Thinking Out Loud
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XX

 

You would be surprised how easily one can slip away in a full house that also happens to be a house full of cameras.

 

See one would think that it would be easier to find time to be alone in an empty house.  Perhaps for any other residence, this would be true.  Just not in Seongbuk-dong.

 

Tonight, the share house is full of big personalities and even bigger laughter.  Seho and Gook Ju have invited a bunch of their gagman and gag woman friends to dinner.  It is just the kind of diversion Jackson and Youngji need.   

 

The early spring night air is chilly, still holding onto the last traces of winter.  He presses his body more flush against her, one hand in her silky hair and the other wrapped around her lower back.  His lips are traveling down her neck in a series of soft open presses of his mouth.  Her chilled skin welcomes the warmth of his breath. 

 

Youngji’s cool hands slip under Jackson’s jacket feeling the heated muscles move under her touch. 

 

“Yah,” Youngji suddenly exclaims breathlessly, though her voice is without the usual level of exasperation (like when they are in the middle of one of their bickering fights).  

 

Jackson’s lips are still moving languidly across her neck, undeterred.

 

“Yah, Wang Jackson.”

 

“Mmm,” Jackson replies softly, reluctantly lifting his head from her neck. Got7 fan meetings overseas and preparations for KARA's Japanese comeback had prevented the two from spending much time together in the last three weeks. He missed her so much.  “Wae?”

 

Her hands slide down his back and around to hold the open front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter