Lunchdate, Part 1

Thinking Out Loud
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#4 in One-Word Prompt Series

AN: Not really a one word prompt, but I'm counting it as one.

Based on RebKim's suggestion in the comments about Youngji's drama ending and her hair color change. 

Thanks and Happy Reading!

It is perfect timing really, that filming for Youngji’s drama ends right before the scheduled start of the North American leg of GOT7’s Fly Tour. Therefore, there exists a little window of time in between, two days at most, where neither Jackson nor Youngji have any pressing schedules or commitments. 

 

For busy idols as they are, time off like this is a rarity.  Even rarer still is to have these days coincide with one another while they are both in the same country.  This, however, is not the first time that the stars have aligned in their favor. Greater forces out in the universe seem to be keeping Jackson and Youngji bonded where others would have grown apart.

 

They agree to meet for lunch, at one of Hong Seok-cheon’s restaurants but well past the normal lunch hour after the crowds have dissipated.  He gets there first, cap pulled low over his forehead, almost to his eyes, and a black mask largely obstructing the rest of his face. 

 

The host seats him immediately at a little table tucked away in the back and he sips on ice water and goes through his SNS, while he waits.

 

Five minutes pass.

 

Ten.

 

Fifteen. 

 

At twenty minutes, Jackson grows impatient. He pulls up their line chat to type a message, when the phone rings in his hands, and it is Youngji’s face on his screen. “Eung?” he answers.

 

“Mian (sorry)! Mianhe, I know I’m late.” Youngji tells him in a rush.

 

“Eodiya (where are you)?” Jackson asks.

 

“Just parking now. Jam-kan-man.” She replies, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter