Couldn't Be Better

I Love You

A/N: Annyeong chingus!! I'm back again~(this sentance reminds me of Big Bang..lol^^) How are you'll? Was you dying of curiousity since last chapter or were you bored? This chapter will be when Kyuhyun tells his band that he saved Minah. *nudges you readers^^* Anyway---Here comes the 8th chapter!!! Yehet! "_"   Btw, please comment, subscribe or greet me, I don't bite..keke (*¤*)~  Hint: Kyuhyun will answer Teukie's question in this chappie~  Enjoy reading while listening to "When I was...When U were" by Chen of EXO & Krystal of F(x) <3.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMrIQ9s-01 (The OST)

Kyuhyun's POV:

"I heard from your manager yesterday, that you saved a young girl"... I stopped breathing when I heard "young girl". My mind became a disaster and I couldn't think straight. I could feel their curious gazes at me  and my older hyungs burning gazes at me. I stopped eating and put my hand down on the table and stared at my plate of breakfast. I couldn't eat anymore because of that Leeteuk hyung did bring up that subject. "on the pedestrian crossing on your way to work, is this true Kyuhyun?" I looked up at our leader and could feel the atmosphere get heavier and that I was sweating, like if I had run a marathon. I could hear Heechul whisper "You're getting more mature, than I thought". I didn't say anything. My mouth felt dry. Jeez, not again. I saw Hangeng hyung flash me a gentle smile but it didn't help so much. 

I took a deep breath and said truthfully:

"Yes, I did indeed help her from falling down". I saw that Teukie, Kangin and Yesung looked at me with disbelief,

while Siwon and Cutemin just looked at me smiling.

 

My younger ones: Henry looked at me twinkling his eyes, Wookie seemed worrying, Hae & Hyukie smirked at me, while Heechul just looked at me flipping his hair.

Shindong and Zhoumi seemed troubled and Hangeng looked sorry for me.

I couldn't help it that I was the one whom saved her. I know that she was just an ordinary girl, but my heart felt weak and I was angry at myself for feeling so. I looked down and tried to think what I should do. I heard that my elder ones were disappointed in me and were whispering to each other while my younger ones were smiling and patting my back. I managed to gaze up at them and cleared my throat. They stopped whispering to each other and looked  at me. I uttered warmly but not from my heart:

"No need to bother, hyungs. I was only helping her as a kind human-being".I wanted to add "as a gentleman" but I didn't want to make them worry about me and our company anymore. Teukie smiled at me, this time warmly and stood up and hugged me in a teddybear hug.

My other hyungs were laughing and shaking their heads at my words. I smiled shly and joined them in the happiness at our breakfast.


Minah's POV:

I eat my breakfast  and hummed along the Arirang radio channel. The song was one of my favourite one's by SM The Ballad; Chen & Krystal- "When I Was...When U Were". I really adored duets, when they had that sweet, melidious voice that melted your heart. I digged in my breakfast that I had prepared this morning on my own, due to the fact that my omma was going to my appa's work today. So I was all alone this sunny morning. I gulped down my cup of blueberry cupcake-tea, that was already cold by now and stood up to wash the dishes and to clean the table. After that I had washed the dishes, did I take my bag and head my way to the bus stop. The weather today was sunny and I enjoyed the warmth that were touching my bare arms while I was waiting for the bus. The bus came after 5 minutes' and I stepped on it smothly. I got off by my school and headed my way to the front gates.

 

I passed by the guards and headed my way through the corridor that was leading to my classroom. While there, did I saw Jina and Hyorin. We greeted each other and our classmates. I sat on my desk and smiled. My smile however got faded when Mr Park arrived and told us that we was going to have a test in Geography by Mrs Choi this week. Why did our teacher-nim just ruin my happy morning?! We all pouted and I put my head on my desk sighing. Our teacher Mrs Choi was the most strict and beautiful teacher in the entire school and she was always seeing us as adults. Her voice was loud and ladylike and my head hurted by hear loud voice everytime. I can acknowledge that Mrs Choi was a good teacher but her voice was too loud for a woman, I suppose.

 

This day is going to be a long day...I didn't want a test, I wanted to end this day as soon and to head to the Cafe with my two besties while daydreaming also about Kyuhyun. Aish... Why must this happen today? The sunny weather doesn't suit this..

Our class president, Lee Kyungsoo stood up and headed his way to the front of the classroom and started to prepare this week's schedule with his secretary Kim Jimin. They were respected in our class and we adored them. Kyungsoo talked and talked about this week while Jimin was scribbling down what he said. The queenkas was at the bottom of the classroom along with the kingkas. They chatted and flirted. Some of us got irritated and Mr Park said around 100 times to them to be quiet and face the front. But they didn't listen at all. So Mr Park gave them a warning mark, that meant that they hadn't much chances left until they'll get out from our class this lesson. I, Jina & Hyorin smirked at each other and contiuned to listen to Kyungsoo's talking again. We all got however interupted when our queenka Sooyoung & CO and her boyfriend Doyeon & CO stood up from their desks and walked from our class while cursing and flipping their hairs. Some of us students chuckled at this and others were glaring back (like me).

When the sleepheads had gone, did we other ones start our next lesson that was History. This time did I listen to the teacher Mr Kwon. The subject this time was WW2 and I got hyper melancholy. How could people do this to each other? I had read about the WW2 before but I still couldn't understand. Jina looked at me and we both smiled in unison while nudging Hyorin. She got annoyed at us but we managed at least to take notes while listening to our teacher-nim. The time flew by fastly.


After School:

I walked with Jina & Hyorin to the Cafe that I worked at. We chit-chatted and enjoyed the sunny weather while our skirts moved in the same rythm as the wind. Jina said:

"You should have seen Sooyoung's face when she got dispelled! Haha, it was so funny..She looked like a hyena and Doyeun looked like a dog that had got scared" Hyorin and I burst in laughter and said betwen our laughs: "Hahaha..Jina!" "That was so funny!!" "Hahaha..my stomach.." We laughed and laughed all the way. Until we started chatting again about our school and social life. I started singing to "Beautiful Dancer" by IU and my chingus followed me. I enjoyed their company and I wished this moment could last now and forever.We neared us the Cafe and I bid farewell to them and opened the door. I sniffed the aroma of coffee and pastries and headed my way to the changing room for women. I greeted Chef Gook and he greeted me back, this time sincerely. I said "Yes, the unsincere master have transformed to a good one " in my own thoughts and hurried to the changing room. Some of my female-colleagues were there also: Nara and Chaewon. I saw Song Jimin came in as well and she just smirked while she adjusted her make-up once again. We scoffed and continued talking. When I and my friends had changed our uniforms, did we head to the customers to take their orders. 

I didn't know that I would meet him here.

Like that day...when we stared deeply in each other's eyes.

Minutes passed that felt like eternity.

I was taking an order from the last customer that was a lady when I and my colleagues heard the door open and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Was I dreaming again? It couldn't be him...

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 


A/N: Yay! I'm finally done~~^^  *Ugh*

What do you think of this chappie, btw? *nudges you all*

I laughed really hard at Teukie's glare..keke XD

Anyway, Wish U A Nice Day!!

Stay strong~~

Ps. In next chapter will Minah & Kyuhyun meet once again.

(too many sentences of "once again.." lol)

XOXO

/Sakura_99.


Copyright 2016.